The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Pardon me for not understanding your logic, but why are you afraid that the ML will know who you are if you were to write a negative MR? If you are sufficiently motivated to write a negative MR, then you probably won't be RTM-ing anyway.

Conversely, if you were to write a positive MR, the ML would be happy that you have done so. Rather than being afraid, chances are you can probably look forward to some rewards when you RTM, however small the reward may be.
Please share your IC here if being identified isn't a big deal to you
Old 28-09-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Pardon me for not understanding your logic, but why are you afraid that the ML will know who you are if you were to write a negative MR? If you are sufficiently motivated to write a negative MR, then you probably won't be RTM-ing anyway.

Conversely, if you were to write a positive MR, the ML would be happy that you have done so. Rather than being afraid, chances are you can probably look forward to some rewards when you RTM, however small the reward may be.
Because they have your HP No., and can likewise write a FR for you on their system?
Can say you are a big pervert who likes CIM, COF
Old 28-09-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Please share your IC here if being identified isn't a big deal to you
Lol especially other domes where the OKT has your Sammy ID and HP No
One bad FR and your HP No. can be sold to those betting/loan sites
Old 28-09-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Told u all many times to avoid coco, orchard tower standard and orchard tower mentality

But i guess there were some accounts that help her to advertise and created a fake hype for her, reading info here also must be careful and see who is posting it
I wrote a “not bad” FR on her. So are you referring to me when you said some accounts created fake hype for her?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-09-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
There's 3 reasons/categories of ppl who informed her:
1. Want to score points
2. Jealous why other ppl can piak piak but they can't
3. Horny want to piak piak her

Not sure how coincidental.. but after I posted about QT doing the grinding with just a piece of tissue, another bro posted about how she doesn't do it anymore..

White knights/Informants unite
LOL... that's why sometimes it's better not to share whatever moves the ML makes. Sometimes it could be "go with the flow" and not their standard routine. You enjoyed it, good enough.

But once you posted it out, everyone that books the ML will ask / demand the same thing - end up the ML also don't want to offer anymore.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
To be fair, I had a pleasant experience with her. No short-changing of time and no showing attitude etc.

But my session was in July. Things can change in these two months.
Bro Franco, no offense, but my thoughts are that things didn't change in these two months. First of all, She has been here for quite some time, she definitely is a seasoned pro and knows what she's doing. Secondly, she probably can feel who can be chopped and who cannot, which is why there are contrasting FRs, from the high end spectrum of "High playability/GFE/Offer head massage etc." to the lower spectrum of "Just want to get you off quickly/Faster shower and GTFO etc." Just my two cents.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
Bro Franco, no offense, but my thoughts are that things didn't change in these two months. First of all, She has been here for quite some time, she definitely is a seasoned pro and knows what she's doing. Secondly, she probably can feel who can be chopped and who cannot, which is why there are contrasting FRs, from the high end spectrum of "High playability/GFE/Offer head massage etc." to the lower spectrum of "Just want to get you off quickly/Faster shower and GTFO etc." Just my two cents.
All rightly dude, fair enough.

Perhaps she, being a seasoned player herself, could sense that I wasn't a noob myself, hence I didn't draw the short end of the stick.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Told u all many times to avoid coco, orchard tower standard and orchard tower mentality
I must disagree with this statement. Coco never brought bad MP habits when she started to go home-based. In fact, I had very happy sessions with her.

Yes, she might focus on her phone a little too much after the deed is done. Which might feel a bit cold. Someone should tell her about this. Otherwise, she great to be with.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
Quote:
All rightly dude, fair enough.

Perhaps she, being a seasoned player herself, could sense that I wasn't a noob myself, hence I didn't draw the short end of the stick.

Interesting POVs.

So what do I fall under? She gives me a great time, but has made no attempt to chop me. And I don't leave tips either. So which one am I?
Old 28-09-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Interesting POVs.

So what do I fall under? She gives me a great time, but has made no attempt to chop me. And I don't leave tips either. So which one am I?
I felt that she was professional with me during my one session with her. Got some head massage, touched her phone minimally, and could hold a conversation with me.

Do you still get this professional experience in subsequent visits?
Old 28-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I felt that she was professional with me during my one session with her. Got some head massage, touched her phone minimally, and could hold a conversation with me.

Do you still get this professional experience in subsequent visits?

Yep, same. Ours are happy, exciting and orgasmic experiences each and every session so far.

Only she doesn't give me head massage... cos that will mess up my hair and I cannot allow that! Lol
Old 28-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yep, same. Ours are happy, exciting and orgasmic experiences each and every session so far.

Only she doesn't give me head massage... cos that will mess up my hair and I cannot allow that! Lol
Nice. How do you rate your sessions with her?

For me a solid B+. If she's still in her previous place, I'll re-visit her as it's more discreet. Don't like her current location.
Old 28-09-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, sorry if I missed the MR, but anyone tried her?

https://sglonelyguys.online/$$$$-$$$$-massage/
Old 28-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagegarden View Post
Hi bros, sorry if I missed the MR, but anyone tried her?

https://sglonelyguys.online/$$$$-$$$$-massage/
M I A O M I A O
Old 28-09-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I must disagree with this statement. Coco never brought bad MP habits when she started to go home-based. In fact, I had very happy sessions with her.

Yes, she might focus on her phone a little too much after the deed is done. Which might feel a bit cold. Someone should tell her about this. Otherwise, she great to be with.
Coco is very fail safe. In fact, she reciprocates the lust, making the whole session steamy and lustful.

Regarding the phone usage, I thought OG Angel was more cold after the deed .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1