The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You needn't be so honest. You could've just told her you're 35, since you look 30s. After all, she's not going to check your IDs to verify.

After the session, if you don't intend to RTM, tell her that you're actually 50 years just to screw her up mentally.

And of course you can continue pretending to be 35 if you intend to RTM.
Just wondering ..... those who look older than their declared age , will ML reject when open door? lol.... now it’s the other way round liao..... wtf.?
Old 15-09-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Michkazuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Just wondering ..... those who look older than their declared age , will ML reject when open door? lol.... now it’s the other way round liao..... wtf.?
If Fiona she will reject you if you look older than the declare age.
Old 15-09-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michkazuki View Post
If Fiona she will reject you if you look older than the declare age.
Someone should teach turn the table on her - show up at her doorsteps, and then reject her.
Old 15-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Someone should teach turn the table on her - show up at her doorsteps, and then reject her.
和照片差太远了,对不起!
Old 15-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
She asked me three times whether I underdeclared my age. Once when she beo me from her apartment, second time when she saw me and third time during the massage. I ask her want to check my IC or not then she diam diam.
Old 15-09-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I told her that I am in my 40s, but look 30s. She immediately stopped replying to my messages.

Her concern over older men is indeed true.
Maybe can try instead and asked if she is below 20, and if she says no, stop replying as well.

Anyway I am definitely not within her age range
Old 15-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfruitbazooka1 View Post
FR for XingChen on SGLG:

Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10

Overall: not bad for temp stress relieve during this period where choices are limited.
Some reviews say she damn chio, well pampered ML, some say land mine to the max. Care to elaborate more? I will go try it out myself this week and post MR.

Super bored at home now a days decided to reactivate my sbf user and went on a massage spree. Tried Carrie on Sunday night.

Looks: SYT, very small sized i can see why so many bros here like her. Talk also abit gentle gentle kind.

Body: Smooth skin. Only downside, saggy boobs. Most saggy I have ever seen chionging for almost 20 years. I am guessing last time she is quite fat and she lost weight in a fast manner.

Massage: Tries hard, not bad.

Sensual: Requested BBBJ and CIM, I would personally say her BBBJ is not heavenly good but she's hardworking and accommodating.

In the past week I have tried Xue Er, Carrie and Star. So far the best is Xue Er. Reminds me of happy old times in Dong Guan.... Her BBBJ is the most comfortable so far and I gg'ed on her 臀推. If you looking to be service professionally, Xue Er is your best bet.

All the other ang pai i tried to book but no reply; Tang Tang, An Ran, Aimee, Xin Er, Zoya. This week I will try to see which ML have available slot.
Old 15-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I can only say I am happy for you bros that what little she is offering pleases you and make you feel is $$$ well spent.
Well to each his own..

I'm by no means a top fan if you will, but she fulfills the SYT criteria that is so desparately needed in the market now. Lousy/picky attitude or not, her fans are still a long line.

With a sweep of the slg site can we truly name any MLs who are below 27/8?
Off the top of my head other than her:
-Carrie
-QT (will provide MR later)

Others that are borderline looking that age but are probably older:
-An Ran
-Aimee
-Zoya
-Tina
Old 15-09-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pronstar View Post
Some reviews say she damn chio, well pampered ML, some say land mine to the max. Care to elaborate more? I will go try it out myself this week and post MR.

Super bored at home now a days decided to reactivate my sbf user and went on a massage spree. Tried Carrie on Sunday night.

Looks: SYT, very small sized i can see why so many bros here like her. Talk also abit gentle gentle kind.
Hi dude, thanks for sharing. She's been around for quite a while and I have been eyeing her. So how accurate are the photos compared to the real person?
Old 15-09-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Coco > Carrie.
How so?how is coco better?

Now makes me hope she is taking new customers
Old 15-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post

From what I know, Coco's now quite receptive to taking new customers with a reasonable record.
Old 15-09-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post

Can refer back to past FR in Coco, its all pretty accurate. I like her voluptuous body. The session with her felt like a no-holds barred physical contest. Carrie has more GFE, petite, but SN. Her saggy breasts really kills her potential.
Old 15-09-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Well to each his own..

I'm by no means a top fan if you will, but she fulfills the SYT criteria that is so desparately needed in the market now. Lousy/picky attitude or not, her fans are still a long line.

With a sweep of the slg site can we truly name any MLs who are below 27/8?
Off the top of my head other than her:
-Carrie
-QT (will provide MR later)
Tried QT a while back and I would rate her looks above Fiona and Carrie. Fiona’s looks would probably be on par with QT if she puts on make up. My experience with QT’s sensual is quite a lot better than Fiona but it feels a tad too commercial and the feeling I got from her during the session was that she’s constantly on hunting mode for a sugar daddy which was a bit of a turn off for me... I find that while the service QT provides isn’t bad, it’s kind of in between what Fiona and Carrie provides so not much incentive to rtm for me.
Old 15-09-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi dude, thanks for sharing. She's been around for quite a while and I have been eyeing her. So how accurate are the photos compared to the real person?
I would say 80% closeness to the photos with makeup on and about 70% without.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Tried QT a while back and I would rate her looks above Fiona and Carrie. Fiona’s looks would probably be on par with QT if she puts on make up. My experience with QT’s sensual is quite a lot better than Fiona but it feels a tad too commercial and the feeling I got from her during the session was that she’s constantly on hunting mode for a sugar daddy which was a bit of a turn off for me... I find that while the service QT provides isn’t bad, it’s kind of in between what Fiona and Carrie provides so not much incentive to rtm for me.
How did she probe you?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1