The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
TRL Hermes 9/6/2020 12pm

Looks 10/10 very Choi and she knows it
Boobs 1000/10 very very beautiful tits but can not touch
Pay $150 to fuck her 90 mins but cannot touch boobs. I think OKT should refund at least $50. 1 Boob = $25

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 10-06-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Pay $150 to fuck her 90 mins but cannot touch boobs. I think OKT should refund at least $50. 1 Boob = $25
Sometimes they act like that so that test u to be rougher abit with them one.. some got such fetish, and if u back down they lost interest
Old 10-06-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
😂😂😂
apparently best assets but cannot touch

Last edited by SirHumpALot; 10-06-2020 at 01:22 AM. Reason: typo
Old 10-06-2020, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh damn... TRL and RL both gone... I’ve yet to try Bowie and Dior/Miu Miu...
Old 10-06-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15642 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHumpALot View Post
😂😂😂
apparently best assets but cannot touch
See no touch, touch no see?
Old 10-06-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
bluejack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
Sometimes they act like that so that test u to be rougher abit with them one.. some got such fetish, and if u back down they lost interest
i know but that's mental illness
booked her and changed to 1 shot
during bj can't touch boobs but during fuck can touch
Old 10-06-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
Ahhh damn... TRL and RL both gone... I’ve yet to try Bowie and Dior/Miu Miu...
Was it the latest flight that have brought them back to thailand?
Old 10-06-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bro.. what are you saying? 😱
No means no.. please respect the girls.
If you don’t get the service you expect feed back to the okt, but please don’t turn into an abuser. 🙏🏻
Stay safe,
J
Old 10-06-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dude this might apply to some girl you met or your girlfriend, but definitely not to working ladies.

Echo what jezza said, NO means NO, they are not playing games with you.
Old 10-06-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
I kena one before also, cannot touch boobs, cannot kiss... If I were to rationalize for them, most likely their nips are damn sensitive and they don't wanna get stimulated too much on the job.
I don’t have personal experience with Hermes (Honey), but as for the not touching of boobs goes, I have found that some girls have very sensitive nipples, and some bros use them as radio dials 😳
So after 6-10 customers per day.. for weeks.. and months.. it’s understandable.

I know we are paying for a service, but never forget they are human beings as well, with feelings and moods.... I tend to be easy going like you would treat your girlfriend and found that that results in a good session most of the time.

Having said that.. some girls realise they made a mistake, and were tempted into the FL live by the 💵 .. or have a genuine attitude problem... I guess that’s part of life.. when you rent a car, the experience differs from time to time 😂

Stay safe all,
J
Old 10-06-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilabong View Post
So blessing in disguise for me that okt hao Lian and reject me. If he can treat customers like that, girls may suffering worse and have bad attitude.
You may consider LoveAffair, Rollypolly, Emmanuelle and newcomer Empire 69. For the time being, only these 4 stables in Dome 1 are active.

Their gals looks not bad tho ✌
Old 10-06-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
TRL Hermes 9/6/2020 12pm

Looks 10/10 very Choi and she knows it
Boobs 1000/10 very very beautiful tits but can not touch
Bbbj 3/10 her princess mouth don’t like give blowjob
Cim 0/10 no even with tips also rejected
Fj 9/10 it’s hard to give a Low score when you are fucking someone so pretty

Hermes, 27 Aries is passionate sign. I Guess she is easily miss understood as we expect a submissive Thai but she is a beautiful Thai women that love English music. In her mind she is the best thing in the world and likes to be serviced instead. She is a fish out of the water and would have been good at other things. Full of tats and a lovely set of tits but lacking service. I would complain so much if not this was a lucky draw redemption. Will not rtf. You want to bang a Choi bu, Hermes go, service punters can look elsewhere. Thanks okt best stable in dome 1.

Yes I book & try her too,she all cannot lah touch boobs cannot rough want to suck her tits also difficult not you only experience I experienced too to me this type of girls work only for money not sincerely to do service wasted ppl money better don’t work lah as service better become baggers on the road got looks & assets I agree but don’t know how to works no GFE at all 0/10 She makes me turn off when to 1st round bro ash must not have this type of standard girl.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wan90Wan View Post
Yes I book & try her too,she all cannot lah touch boobs cannot rough want to suck her tits also difficult not you only experience I experienced too to me this type of girls work only for money not sincerely to do service wasted ppl money better don’t work lah as service better become baggers on the road got looks & assets I agree but don’t know how to works no GFE at all 0/10 She makes me turn off when to 1st round bro ash must not have this type of standard girl.
Every once in awhile will meet a whore like that. Just move on, she clearly had work done and thinks she's too good for her job. After feedback to OKT what did he say?
Old 10-06-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
newnicky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TRL advertisement gone?
Old 10-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pilabong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Zina under empire.

Face: accurate but minus 20%?
Body: meaty but not fat. Tanned skin. Great boobs, think man made but ok for me
French/kiss: never try
Bbbj: works hard
Massage: 8/10 - not piano type, enough to stretch my muscles

Only tried 1 shot and had a nice massage. Didn’t bother for second shot as I asked her to continue massage. Maybe due to cb, need to unload and massage after a Long time.

Just grateful I can kill 2 birds with one stone. Satisfied with a bong and good massage. Thanks empire bro for arranging.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1