The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
chouck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchouck is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Adventures In The World Of Jinyong <金庸群侠钻>

Didn't know those people from olden days also that horny
Old 16-03-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 22-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
louieimprint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

want to hear more updates soon
Old 22-03-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Bismerser06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

much appreciated for sharing
Old 23-03-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
cokexia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, pitching tent...
Old 23-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
voof7vang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to hear more of this story..
Old 23-03-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LaKopiC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more!
Old 10-04-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Anymore updates?
Old 29-04-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
I love 金庸!
But TS is better!
Old 29-04-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Dalfi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue..
Old 29-04-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome stories. I got a gut feel our talented writers are all essential workers. This period suddenly all MIA
Old 30-04-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
feintz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story, support for TS to continue!
Old 01-05-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Thanks for support bros, I will try to continue haha

-----

We entered the male brothel and asked the owner for us to be ducks. Cannot believe I legendary hero, Beggar Sect and Sun Moon Sect leader, 一代英雄刘德华 gonna become male prostitute!

"Hmm. You, Liu Dehua. You Cat40 cents. Sit at the second row."

"Oh...ok..." I replied. I Cat40, dunno they will accept Ah Pek or not haha.

"Ah Pek. You Cat150. Sit top row."

"Eh what the fuck! Ah pek so much more ex than me!? You sure bo!?" I questioned the boss.

"You better watch your manners or go work elsewhere!" boss replied, and I shut my mouth.

We take our seats, and after waiting for a while, a 100 kg dua bui sai auntie walked in. Holy shit! If she do cowgirl I confirm break in half! All of us broke cold sweat as she took her time to choose.

"Hohoho. I choose...the Ah Pek!"

I turned to look at Ah Pek, as a drop of tear falls off his right eye. I touched his shoulder. "Ah Pek, for China! We will remember you!"

Ah Pek closed his eyes and surrendered to his fate, as he is led to the room with the fat auntie, with her hohoho laughs echoing the hall.

We waited for another ten minutes before another customer came in. Another disgusting auntie! Never pick me again, whew. Then another. And another! After 30 mins, all the other guys had been swept up, leaving me alone. Damn paiseh!

"What the hell. I think should put you Cat20 haha!" the boss chuckled.

Just then, a lady with her mouth covered with a cloth enters. The eyes look damn pretty and the figure is damn good! But I bet she maybe got sausage lips and a moustache, abo cover up for what? I was getting nervous...I dunno what's worse, if she picks me and I have to fuck a woman with a moustache, or if she wouldn't even pick me, the leftover?

"He'll do. Take us to our room please." she says. Wow, not even a split second of hesitation. Ok, just tahan. At least I never kena Ah Pek's one.

We entered our room, as I sat on the bed, bracing myself for impact.

"Miss, thank you for choosing me. You are my first customer, so please...be gentle..." I pleaded with the masked girl. Then, she finally unmasked her face. What the hell, she's damn chio!

"Huh? How come you so pretty? What's the catch here? Your body covered in burns? Or wait...you...you have a cock! You wanna fuck my pigu!" I responded in shock.

"No, my body isn't covered in burns, nor do I have a cock. I just want you to claim my virginity so I won't have to marry a goddamn Mongol!" she replied.

Zhun bo, like that also can? I tio lottery man!

"Listen, miss...maybe we take things slow a bit, get to know each other first..."

"My name is Cheng Ying, 19 years old, daughter of a trade merchant, likes martial arts and horse riding. Enough? Let's fuck."
Old 01-05-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

She jitao stripped naked and pounced onto me. I really dunno how else to react, she like wanna rape me liddat! She quickly ripped off my shirt, then my pants. I could not resist and screamed "Yamete!!!"

Cheng Ying positioned her well shaven pussy onto my cock, and without any advanced notice, just slided it in. I can see her grimacing in pain as her hymen is smashed, but she barely takes a moment to compose herself before riding me at a faster pace, then faster and faster. What a sex fiend!

"I need your seed inside me so they will know for sure a man had used me, not some toy. So faster cum!"

First time meet a girl liddat! As much as I didn't want to, her recently deflowered pussy was still too tight, and her riding pace too fast for me to tahan. To finish me off, she put my hands on her breasts and leaned down to French kiss me. That's it, impossible to tahan already!

"You want me to cum inside, fine I'll cum inside!!!"

I ejaculated ropes of warm semen inside her womb as she becomes yet another of my conquest. Although to be honest...I think it is her who conquered me! She quickly popped a contraceptive pill as I started cleaning up and prepared to put on my clothes, when she suddenly lectured me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? We're not done yet."

"Huh? What do you mean? I already fucked you good! Look, my cum is still oozing out from your pussy!"

Without saying a word, she turned her back to me, raised up her hips and used her hands to spread her ass cheeks until I can see her anus clearly.

"Anus virginity you haven't take! Put it in, now!"
Old 01-05-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
krozi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1