The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
calvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sengkang Thai MILF

I've pondered for a long time if I should post this, and this has happened a couple of years ago. I guess it's time to share one of my most exciting escapades while I was living in sengkang/fernvale.

I posted a previous thread of another milf, but that thread died as I was receiving too many messages about where this milf lived. However this time, my mailbox is open to all you horny bastards, feel free to ask any questions, and up my points.

Now I feel the whole point of hooking up with someone's wife is the thrill of getting caught, and so I in this non-fictional narrative of how this happened, I will include some interesting tidbits in hopes that the husband of this milf, while jerking off to my story, finally realises that it's his wife i'm writing about. I will be specific about dates and locations to the best of my ability. Those which I have ***** will definitely give it away, and I will reveal them at the end of my story.

----------------------------

Now it all started in 2017 when I was having a smoke in the carpark at the 6th floor to escape my then partner's nagging, and heard a commotion coming from ****** Link, directly outside the ********* Primary School (non existent back then). I looked out and saw a man and a woman quarrelling, and the man was tugging on the woman's arm, hard.

I hopped into the elevator and headed down to the ground floor to intervene, and by then, they had walked into the estate and she was crying. He was drunk and stalked off while she sat on the pavement in tears, and i approached and asked if she needed help. She said he had hit her and I comforted her and noticed that even with the smudged make up, she was beautiful, thai, had a huge tattoo on her back. Eventually her husband came down, yelled at me to mind my own business, and stalked off again.

She then said to me "give me your number, i want to thank you."

Well fuck that. I wasn't going to get involved in more drama, so I politely declined and bade her farewell and good luck. I thoughts were with her and I couldn't get over her tanned skin, big eyes and her C cup rack. Small bum, but not a deal breaker. I started regretting my decision of not getting her number, but it's ok. I know exactly where she lives.

Every morning On my way to work, I would look out for her, and the couple of times I saw her, i was driving on the opposite side of the road. But i now knew her schedule, and took leave one day to intercept her.

She had forgotten who i was by the time i walked up to her, but after telling her about that night, she remembered and we exchanged Line contact details. She even gave me her name card, and i noted that she did sales at ********.

She has a young daughter whom she walks to nursery daily, and her father in law who lives with her, so her home was definitely a no-go zone for me.

we had long conversations about nothing through Line, and one day, she asked me if I was home, that she had cooked basil pork for me (i mentioned that i like it during our conversations). While I was home, I was in the midst of fucking a maid who lived in another block (i was single at this time), so i said no, but i'll be home in the evening.

While showing the maid out of my flat, i noticed a bag of rice and pork hanging out my gate. I left it there, and a few minutes later, she texted "i left it at your gate, please enjoy, and thank you for helping me last time. good luck with your life."

Looks like this was the "thanks" she meant, and not a blowjob. So i wrecked my brains, and decided to play the hurt card.

Around 8pm, i texted her that I had just come home, and had a terrible day at work, her food really cheered me up, and I wished i had some beer to wash it down.

She replied "do you want me to accompany you?"

I damn near sprinted to the provision shop across the estate and bought a couple cans of Leo and waited for her. she came over, we drank, nothing happened and she went home.

I was way too horny to sleep that night and walked over to the staircase of her flat on the Xth floor around 1am. I texted her that i was outside, and i wanted to see her. She said no, but by this time, i decided to push it and say, " if you dont come out, u just open your door and i see you through your gate."

She saw no way out, and came out quietly in her nightie. it was a one piece, flowy pale green one, but the bra area was padded, so no nipples for me.

At the stair case, we had a very short conversation about how amazing she made me feel, and i decided to just grab her ass. Definitely a little too small for my liking, but when she gasped, i shoved my tongue into her mouth and grabbed her C cup boob. She pushed me away, and said she had to go home.

I walked home with a raging boner, and that was the end of that night. I texted good night, and she replied "k."

I thought this was the end of it, and that I blew it, but at 2pm the next day, when the car parks are empty and the estate is quiet, i receive a line text... "are you at home?"
Old 13-03-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 16
chao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sengkang Thai MILF

Pitching my tent now... upz u bro..
Old 13-03-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
KimJongUn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sengkang Thai MILF

Of to a very good start, do continue TS
Old 13-03-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Good start bro. Look forward to learn how you devour her thai pussy
Old 13-03-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 3
Pokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud of

hey bro why stop...carry on

To return to bro:
Old 13-03-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I literally had an erection n then came the cliffhanger. Lol.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Great encounter at Sengkang.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
YYtellmiY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more action!
Old 14-03-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
burn2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sengkang Thai MILF

Up for you
Old 14-03-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Love neighbourhood encounters
Old 14-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Camping for more
Old 14-03-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

another camper waiting for your juicy update...

up you..
Old 14-03-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limweijie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will go to sk often
Old 14-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
calvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I really hope her husband is reading this, with his cock in his hand, hoping he can also bang this chick, not realising that it's his wife he's reading about, and that he's the cuck.

After seeing her text, i responded that i was indeed at home, and she said she has beer and wanted to come up. I said sure, and next thing I knew, she was at my door in her running attire. Pink sports bra top and short running shorts, nothing too revealing, but definitely sexy with her eye liner.

We sat on my couch and we had a couple of beers. She = M, Me = M.

S: Why did you come my house last night
M: You're so pretty and I just wanted to see you because i miss you.
S: Miss me only? Really? Nothing else?
M: You're married, so of course nothing else. But i couldn't control myself so i touched you, sorry about that.
S: you're a good man. do you want me?
M: No. you're married. I don't want to get involved.
S: ok. then i'll go for my exercise now. (walking in the multistorey carpark because scared of the sun making her already tanned skin even more tanned)

dammit. my chance was slipping away!

She stood up and walked to the door, and turned around.

S: See you next time!
M: before you go, why did u ask me whether i want you. if i say yes then how?
S: if you say yes then i happy, because i like you, but we cannot make love because i am married.
M: haha. then BJ can?
S: also cannot
M: then just one kiss can?
S: ok can. then i go liao.

she walked back to the couch, sat next to me and gave me a peck on the lips. I grabbed her shoulder length hair and shoved my tongue into her mouth and pushed her onto her back, using my weight to hold her down. She continued to tongue fight with me while i grabbed her boobs from outside her bra. She started to moan but started to resist, and i put my fingers down her pants, but she grabbed my wrists and told me no. i stopped everything and she said "ok. I go now." and as she walked behind the couch towards the door, i grabbed her from behind and bent her over the couch while pulling down her running shorts and panties. Now i know why she said no. she had her panty liner on, and i guessed her period was just about to come, or just over. as i ran my finger over her light brown labia, it was incredibly sticky and slippery and wet. and fought me, but couldn't really get up as her shorts were now around her knees. she turned around to face me and i took my rock hard cock out of my shorts and told her to turn around.

s: no cannot. i dont want. i am married.
m: just a little while (lame i know, but hey, you say what you gotta say)
seeing no way out..
S: only BJ, just for one minute.

so she got down on her knees and started kissing the tip of my cock. im not proud to say this, but i almost came right there and then. then she opened her mouth and i grabbed the back of her head and forced myself into her throat. she gagged and pushed me away, hard.

s: dont push in. i don't like.

but i was alone, in an empty house, with a half naked married woman, holding my cock with blood shot eyes from being face fucked. i was going to have my way. she opened her mouth again and i grabbed her hair, and fucked her face and throat as hard and fast as i could, grabbing on with both hands so that she can't get away. she struggled of course, and choked. thick saliva was coming out the sides of her lips and dripping onto her sports bra.

i grabbed her bra and pulled it over her head. as it slid up past her mouth, i pulled my cock out and she could finally have a small break. i looked at her face and there were tears smudging her eye liner streaming down her face. her eyes, red as she stared at me. I lay on the couch and told her to 69 me. she made me promise not to push her head down. i did. as i had other plans for other holes.

once her pussy was in my face, i shoved 3 fingers immediately into it. it was so slippery, warm and tight. she cried out for me to be gentle, but gentle wasn't part of my plan today. Today, i was going to literally fuck the shit out of this married bitch.

s: thiruk, can kiss my pussy?
m: does your husband kiss your pussy?
s: yes all the time so that i can cum
m: when fuck you cannot cum?
s: only lick then can because his cock is not big.
m: is my bigger than his?
s: same, maybe abit smaller

now gents, i am not the proud owner of a long assed veiny thick bastard. hard, i guess i would be about 12cm MAX, but i did have girth going for me, and i know how to use it. i used my slippery fingers to get as much of her viginal juices onto her asshole, and started to finger it. no resistance from her, so i added another finger, and now she said stop.

i got up, and before she could whine about condoms, or no sex, or some bullshit excuse, i grabber her hips and shoved my cock into her pussy, and fucked her hard. she screamed, and i got a little worried that my neighbour would hear us. didnt want them thinking im a man whore.

m: keep quiet
s: i cannot. you so big
m: you want me to stop?
s: yes. go and take condom
m: looks like cannot finish. because i have no condom.
s: ok then stop.

i pulled my cock out, made her suck me off, turned her around, and started to push it against her little brown anus. she grabbed the arm rest so hard her knuckles turned white but didnt fight me, and let me continue pushing myself in. i fucked, and fucked, and fucked, and pulled out. i just wanted to see if this bitch would suck a cock that just came out of her ass, and she didn't disappoint. she happily licked and sucked it, and i told her one more time.

thrusting back into her pussy, i asked her when her menses coming. she said today. guess what.

m: then i shoot inside
s: cannot shoot inside, later he can smell
m: i want him to smell

and grabbed her hair with one hand, yanked it so her head snapped back, grabbed her ass with my other hand, and blew a huge hot load into her pussy. she came at the same time as i did, and we both lay quivering on the couch.

m: did you cum just now?
s: yes.
m: i thought only kiss pussy then can come?
s: i think when you pull my hair, suddenly i feel pain then i cum

looks like we have an S&M girl on our hands. now i was experiencing my post nut clarity. and realised that i did not respect a single "no", "stop" or "cannot" from her. and suddenly got concerned that she might be upset or turn around and say i raped her. deciding to protect myself, i told her i was going to the toilet and wash up. while there, i texted her.

m: did you enjoy the sex with me?
s: yes.
m: when do you want to have sex with me again?
s: yes. why u text me. come out and talk.
m: can i cum inside you again?
s: yes but i must wash after that so my husband don't know.

got a screenshot of this, and felt a little better that there was now consent implied.

boring part now, came out, and she was dressed. i asked her whether she wants to wash her pussy, she said she will go home and wash. i told her don't. i want her husband to taste my cum when he licks her tonight. and by hook or by crook, i want her to make sure he licks her.

she called me crazy, but smiled a wry smile...........
Old 14-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

I live in sengkang too!
How come don’t have such experience!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1