The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2017, 07:19 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Lol I used to belong to the good looking customer who want to have no strings attached quick bonk in Geylang. Problem arised when the quality of stocks dropped dramatically and I started to rtf instead of tap-n-go as I rather hj myself than fuck average look gal. Eventually both party also developed feeling.
They said I have celebrity look like lee min ho, Aaron kok, zhou yu min
Wow so envious of ur natural good looks
Sometimes I wonder those whores compliments "u r so handsome" "ur dick is big" "u made me cum many times" "你很厉害" are real or fake. I Guess most of the time is fake lol
Old 14-08-2017, 07:23 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro, beg to differ with you.

There are handsome men patronizing in GL.
1. Some are in gl for sex without strings attached. Flings and FB may get sticky and want attachment especially if the guy is handsome and attractive. The guy might not want, being married or attached or even single

2. Some are in gl because the WL skills better and they willing to do. Bbbj for some girls cannot. Other girls cannot even do condom bj due to the rubber smell . So the handsome guys just can't stand fucking dead fish
For eg. Your probably will get scolding or a beating if you ask your wife or gf to do AR! Or if you like them to swallow after bbbj. They will ask where you learn and pick up such fetish and either thinks you are pervert ... furthermore the WL see the guy handsome will give much better service (can see quite a few FRs writer who said so, not sure if true)

3. I am very handsome in my heart. Haha I patronize gl so who say no handsome guys ..... �� Just joking la
Bro u have a good point
We are all entitled to different opinions no issue
Yes there r handsome customers in Geylang I saw a small handful

And sadly local girls sex skills lose to gl whores completely
Most local girls are not keen to do bbbj let alone AR

Once u try Geylang cat 150 whores services u will find the feeling not so shiok when fucking own gf or Wife
But of course gf or Wife can give u raw and real gfe
Old 14-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I don't care who are your intels and whether bonkning is on whose side
It's none of my business
I have been exchanging intels with my good buddies like fat Fatt, unfit, max_priest etc for at least 5 years
You are not welcomed here.
Don't be rude to king of Geylang
懒叫 what king of GL? Cat50 Thai u only promote 1838($50 gets tamada svc) n 1818(wl there waste time at shower to leave u with no choice but to extend)
I've been in the scene since 2003.
You will be very welcomed at 666.
I dare u to step inside 666. Blanket party waiting for you.
Old 14-08-2017, 07:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow so envious of ur natural good looks
Sometimes I wonder those whores compliments "u r so handsome" "ur dick is big" "u made me cum many times" "你很厉害" are real or fake. I Guess most of the time is fake
precisely! most of time is indeed fake I will talk abt sex ability n dick compliment from whore later. Now I will touch on the look. It will be real when u hear this often not from whore also, also usually mroe than one of them will say u look like particular celebrity, if u hear them say u look like each 四大天王 then it is fake If every celebrities they said u looked liek belong to similar category or some similarity, then u know u belong to wat type of look. If they never mention u look like who n who but just say handsome, then it could be fake or real
Old 14-08-2017, 07:59 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
懒叫 what king of GL? Cat50 Thai u only promote 1838($50 gets tamada svc) n 1818(wl there waste time at shower to leave u with no choice but to extend)
I've been in the scene since 2003.
You will be very welcomed at 666.
I dare u to step inside 666. Blanket party waiting for you.
666 clown , I started chionging Geylang in 2003 too
So don't boast about your sexperience in Geylang la
Many Bros here chionged Geylang earlier than u
Don't b big cannon fairy

Your brain & eyesreally got problem. I posted so many frs on countless cat 50/150 whores all over various houses. Does that mean I promote entire Geylang houses?

Don't need to use reverse Psychology to "lure" to step into 666
It doesn't work on me
If I want to go to 666 I will do it with no fear
I'll see what can the 666 okt or whores do to me. Hopefully their house don't get shut down by the relevant authorities
Old 14-08-2017, 08:01 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
precisely! most of time is indeed fake I will talk abt sex ability n dick compliment from whore later. Now I will touch on the look. It will be real when u hear this often not from whore also, also usually mroe than one of them will say u look like particular celebrity, if u hear them say u look like each 四大天王 then it is fake If every celebrities they said u looked liek belong to similar category or some similarity, then u know u belong to wat type of look. If they never mention u look like who n who but just say handsome, then it could be fake or real
In summary take whores words with a pinch of salt
If u want to know u handsome or not go to zouk or f club or any pubs see if u can pick up any hot babes to ons
Don't go to Thai disco or lup sup bar
Old 14-08-2017, 08:12 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
In summary take whores words with a pinch of salt
If u want to know u handsome or not go to zouk or f club or any pubs see if u can pick up any hot babes to ons
Don't go to Thai disco or lup sup bar
actually I yet to touch on the topic of ons. It has nothing much to do with whether u r handsome or rich. handsome n rich does help but it is not the critical factor to pick gal from club. It is how u present urself, jovial character, knwo how to break the ice, outspoken, interesting etc. If u rich n/or handsome but introvert n dont approach the gal, at most the ordinary or ugly gal will aproach u first anyway club is too dark n the gal get drunk it is quite misleading for either party. my friends often get a shocked after they wake up from ons lol

actually if really handsome u will know since schooling. u wont question urself whether u r handsome or not coz the surrounding will give u the answer
Old 14-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll see what can the 666 okt or whores do to me. Hopefully their house don't get shut down by the relevant authorities
All of them recognise your ugly face.
Why should the authorities shut them down?
Okt just doing their job ensuring their wl practice safe sex.
Trouble maker like you who should be arrested by trying to get raw with the wls.
Old 14-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
actually I yet to touch on the topic of ons. It has nothing much to do with whether u r handsome or rich. handsome n rich does help but it is not the critical factor to pick gal from club. It is how u present urself, jovial character, knwo how to break the ice, outspoken, interesting etc. If u rich n/or handsome but introvert n dont approach the gal, at most the ordinary or ugly gal will aproach u first anyway club is too dark n the gal get drunk it is quite misleading for either party. my friends often get a shocked after they wake up from ons lol

actually if really handsome u will know since schooling. u wont question urself whether u r handsome or not coz the surrounding will give u the answer
You are right. In school, girls will send you those v-day present or those secret admirer card. Some will follow you around and purposely appear at places you frequent. You will then know whether or not you are handsome.

If during school days you never receive such things, it is likely that you are just ordinary looking
Old 14-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Wow so envious of ur natural good looks :
Sometimes I wonder those whores compliments "u r so handsome" "ur dick is big" "u made me cum many times" "你很厉害" are real or fake. I Guess most of the time is fake lol
Moses Mark in the most HamSup Uncle in GL

WLs normally said that i am old ugly stink fat soft dick

I guess these compliments must be fake

I do hope that is not true lor
Old 14-08-2017, 09:39 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
All of them recognise your ugly face.
Why should the authorities shut them down?
Okt just doing their job ensuring their wl practice safe sex.
Trouble maker like you who should be arrested by trying to get raw with the wls.
I'm better looking than u Uncle
Talking abt ugliness, G3 & 10 r quite ugly
Ask the okt call police lo
I'm waiting for police to come
I've nothing to fear since I didn't do it
Troublemaker like u should be thrown into Changi chalet and let rapists poke u
Old 14-08-2017, 11:13 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:

Pubs or clubs are quite dark. Not a good place to have a clear look at the girls faces. Most ons will end up with both parties shocked when they woke up in the morning

Looks and wealth r not everything when comes to picking up girls. if one has good looks or wealth he has an edge over average joes. But average looking sweet talker, fun loving, extrovert, humorous guy also tend to attract xmm
In general u are what u attract

Handsome boys in schools are often surrounded by chio bus and received gifts from girls. Now I know why I received lots of gifts during sch days kidding since Uncle Cassano10/Beckham07 claimed I'm ugly according to his whores intels

To see if one is handsome or not take a look at your female friends lists. If u have many Hot chio bu female friends it says something abt u
Old 14-08-2017, 11:18 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Moses Mark in the most HamSup Uncle in GL

WLs normally said that i am old ugly stink fat soft dick

I guess these compliments must be fake

I do hope that is not true lor
U r as handsome as yusolf Ishak
That matters most
We go Geylang to fuck whores
Not to get kc by their 甜言蜜语
Old 14-08-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Pubs or clubs are quite dark. Not a good place to have a clear look at the girls faces. Most ons will end up with both parties shocked when they woke up in the morning

Looks and wealth r not everything when comes to picking up girls. if one has good looks or wealth he has an edge over average joes. But average looking sweet talker, fun loving, extrovert, humorous guy also tend to attract xmm
In general u are what u attract
precisely!

Quote:

Handsome boys in schools are often surrounded by chio bus and received gifts from girls. Now I know why I received lots of gifts during sch days kidding since Uncle Cassano10/Beckham07 claimed I'm ugly according to his whores intels
most often surround by average gals, coz chio bus aso surround by average joes
actually getting popular in school not necessarily must be good looking. character, result, talents in arts, sports, musics, fun etc....
what I actually mean in the earlier post is that if u r really handsome, u will often be praised by female schoolmate, and soured by male schoolmate abt ur look

Quote:

To see if one is handsome or not take a look at your female friends lists. If u have many Hot chio bu female friends it says something abt u
this one not so chun. I got many average to ugly friends got many chio bu female friends too
Old 14-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
my 1st gf in gl has the best stamina I ever met. it was often a marathon session of 3 hrs in the beginning she may still occassionally blackout. after sometime she get used to it and my turn to really gotta work very hard. those r the days
you are really superman. For 3 sessions , I prefer to fuck twice at most. I don't suppose you go on and on for 3 hours. If not , you must have very well defined abs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1