The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeah. Imagine she is ur wife. Can just fuck Everyday
Haha yeah and she rush you everyday
Old 18-03-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Haha yeah and she rush you everyday
Anyone still bonking may who use to work at parklane..now she shift to katong
Old 18-03-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Lisa phan body really good sia...
plus she dress to show off her good body. always tempted to go in when walk past but never did.
Old 18-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Don’t ah, her body actually so so one. When I wanna find Linda, make me shower lie down then suddenly Pua Stun say Linda crying cos she broke up with bf. Then rub me 30s and jerk me off. Ok her boobs nice but she was sweaty and I’m sure was there since morning. I wanna put my face near her boobs she go make me lie down. Nah, don’t waste ur money on her tbh.
Old 18-03-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

last week rtf with mich, she keep trying to ask me do a 3some with her friend. think not much customers as she said was quiet recently.

when walking around look see look see while waiting for mich to be free, saw xiaoqian chatting with 2 guys and they went into her shop. should be her regulars judging from the way they were behaving and chatting. never knew she is so open and do mmf.
Old 18-03-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
last week rtf with mich, she keep trying to ask me do a 3some with her friend. think not much customers as she said was quiet recently.

when walking around look see look see while waiting for mich to be free, saw xiaoqian chatting with 2 guys and they went into her shop. should be her regulars judging from the way they were behaving and chatting. never knew she is so open and do mmf.
Wah...next time who Wana do mmf with me n xiaoqian.hahahah
Old 18-03-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Issit very fat one this other lady?
Old 18-03-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guess for Xiaoqian, as long as the money is right, she will consider and do it.
Old 18-03-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Sure boh.....
Old 18-03-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Mad pig + Giansex + Xiaoqian MMF

let’s make it MMMF
Old 18-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Issit very fat one this other lady?
dunno which friend she referring to, only saw mich in the shop. maybe the friend is in the other room or mich referring to the ladies from the mp opp the lift as they good friends too. never ask more cos not planning for 3some.
Old 18-03-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
think quite tough to find wl willing to do mmf.
Old 19-03-2020, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Which one is Xiaoqian? Never met Linda before also. Lisa shop probably she most chio and fuckable
Old 19-03-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Which one is Xiaoqian? Never met Linda before also. Lisa shop probably she most chio and fuckable
you like big neh neh then xq cannot, her neh neh more towards small side.
Old 20-03-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
you like big neh neh then xq cannot, her neh neh more towards small side.
Xiaoqian is B cup. If you prefer big tits, can try the shop on Level 5 opposite the lift. There are 2 PRC MILFs, one of them has D cup tits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread