The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 29-12-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Look for May, she is not available. Settled at L3
Old 29-12-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-String View Post
Look for May, she is not available. Settled at L3
L3 got happening bo
Old 30-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
L3 got happening bo
L3 got xiaowei.
Old 30-12-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kordel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is xw still around now
Old 30-12-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kordel View Post
Is xw still around now
Yes she's around. XW goes off earlier tho and sometimes another girl will take over the unit part time. Beware there's this slim girl (with makeup and sharp chin) who I believed to be from Excelsior taking over (she denied it). Tried pulling the old chop carrot stunt. Start off claim no fj and then try to quote high rates for it. A lot of restrictions. After finishing and say fees agreed upon earlier does not include entrance rubbish, despite already clearly mentioned total amount. Her right areola is kinda weird, sorta twisted looking, inverted maybe?.

MPs are not cheap and don't need such characters to worsen the place.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of

MP usually cut carrot if they can. We just bargain or insist to pay market price. Don't spoil them unless you are willing to. I don't.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Yes she's around. XW goes off earlier tho and sometimes another girl will take over the unit part time. Beware there's this slim girl (with makeup and sharp chin) who I believed to be from Excelsior taking over (she denied it). Tried pulling the old chop carrot stunt. Start off claim no fj and then try to quote high rates for it. A lot of restrictions. After finishing and say fees agreed upon earlier does not include entrance rubbish, despite already clearly mentioned total amount. Her right areola is kinda weird, sorta twisted looking, inverted maybe?.

MPs are not cheap and don't need such characters to worsen the place.
this slim girl want how much for fj?
Old 01-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
this slim girl want how much for fj?
She at first dun wanna say, keep asking me to suggest. Then ask for $200, excluding entrance fee. Crazy right? No way.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mompowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul can share her phone contact and place?
Old 02-01-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
She at first dun wanna say, keep asking me to suggest. Then ask for $200, excluding entrance fee. Crazy right? No way.
maybe her old place this price is sop but good luck to her getting that in parklane.

may told me her customers give her min 200 to fuck her in her old spa workplace, on top still need pay massage fee at counter. any lower than 200, she will not let them fuck her and tell them she dun do fj. now 100 can fuck her liao.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe her old place this price is sop but good luck to her getting that in parklane.

may told me her customers give her min 200 to fuck her in her old spa workplace, on top still need pay massage fee at counter. any lower than 200, she will not let them fuck her and tell them she dun do fj. now 100 can fuck her liao.
Cannot let these market spoilers ruin the place. They can go charge $200 elsewhere. No wonder excelsior is pretty much dead despite the number of MPs. Hopefully no one else in this thread gives in.

btw, XW today dressed to kill. Lower lacy dress material see through in her sexy undie on top of her usual 1/3-ball. I was like WOAH!
Old 02-01-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:

May is a good digger la. Many bro supporting her with those above mkt rates. That's y she still surviving now.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 8
Bengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow... parklane still able to survive huh... thought almost like dead centre. Is so dangerous nowadays to visit there.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
btw, XW today dressed to kill. Lower lacy dress material see through in her sexy undie on top of her usual 1/3-ball. I was like WOAH!
short tight dress showing half ball is xiaowei style but see thru is new. her style same like may, short tight dress showing off figure. bobo style is always that long white skirt, wonder how many she got, everytime see her same.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a few new shops at level 3, anyone tried before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread