The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 04-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 6
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

When DP did the right things, the dogs barked. Reminding DP to look for improved methods and never be complacent.

When DP did the wrong things, the dogs barked. Corrected DP's mistakes and reminded him to turn into a new leaf.

So lucky to have these dog mentors. How lucky i was. The biggest 收获 since stepping into GL scene.

Now in the forum, under strong marketing by the Dog Team, who does not know DPOWER ......cheebye !!
No choice, becoming famous/ notorious liao. Dont play play hor ..........

Furthermore, if DP is unhappy due to mood swing, can finger-fuck (with cap) these dogs somemore for fun and ease itchyness. Knn, better than spending $$ on inflated dolls. 感恩!! 没得嫌 liao !!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3627 / Power: 17
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro Fat Fatt
A sudden surge of curiosity makes me asking u this question.

I started writing FRs since late Feb 2018. Nowadays, i have evolved to the stage whereby i dont even care about my image in the forum. Thats why never bother to clarify those framings by the scumbags. I have a clear mind of what i really want from GL scene and want to get it before one day i fully quit GL.

Nevertheless, i want to know that from your personal assessment , of all the FRs i have wriiten, take away those annoying parts that i wrote to please myself ( or call it boasting or whatever , lol) , do u find my FRs useful ( those with WLs' names and houses revealed) ? If useful, for eg, out of 10 FRs written, on average how many Nos u find useful ?
Just curious. Its ok if u ignore my query

FR like this one is useful. I think you have quite a few of such

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Chen Xi (晨曦 Hse 2033) for the 1st time. 1 hr session.

1. Debuted 4 months ago. From Hu Bei. Long hair, standing at 1.61m, about 48 kg, nice slim petite body with attractive slim leg. Pretty slim face with medium sharp nose, big attractive eyes and lips, sharp chin. Its a Pretty face to me. Enhanced C boobs on her slim petite body. Overall, its my Cai ) . A small fox tattoo (seemed to me) on her shoulder and a small leaf tattoo on ankle.

2) No raw rub. She said wait rub and rub then the dick just lood inside ......i was amused and embarrassed, hahaha, knn.

3) Good and nice frenching with tongue fight throughout the session. I drank two little loads of her saliva.

4) No painting. Tight pussy to me. Very nice for thrusting and grindings. The pressure of the cunt with the rubbing of her nice body and legs and frenching and her fake (still erotic) slutty moans and looking on her pretty face made me ravaged her rounds over rounds. Fucking shiok !! Before sex, she said she felt a bit scared as looking on my arm muscles and my dick, lol. ( She said so. Not i said one, haha).

5. Accomodating to my desired sex positions. Willing to please. Hot and steamy bonk. Nice doggie in standing with her erotic head turning for frenching while i carressed and squeezed her C boobs. Very Sextified tight cunt doggie on bed till i ejected and get conquered.

6. According to her , she does AR with cap and BBBJ (customers who look clean). No CIM.

Overall, a very nice and sextisfied bonk with a pretty WL of erotic frenching, nice pettite body and nice legs and tight pussy (with my 0.01 cap) with a willing to please attitude. Really Fucking Shiok !!!
Old 04-03-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10610 / Power: 21
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It's going to tough to be a MOD. These bugger will create new clone each time

Best is to ignore them and leave them hidden

I will screenshot if i get one full page of hidden post to commemorate the day
guess sillypore too stress for most sinkies
Old 04-03-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 6
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
FR like this one is useful. I think you have quite a few of such
Bro Fat Fatt, thk you for the feedback.

I change my writing style from time to time based on mood. Sometimes when i was a bit sian, i wrote the "Chen Xi" FR style. Sometimes when i was more horny and the sex experience was very erotic, i would write with more inclusion of my personal elements which some bros felt " sickening", lol.

I write to form a diary collection for myself. This collection will be precious to me when i quit GL fully, as a record of my dark side.

The inclusion of personal element is crucial to me. Else there is no inventive for me to post FR. I rather just record in hp and disappear from forum. I still prefer to post officially, then take a snapshot and store in hp and i feel that the records will carry more memorable value in that way.

I personally feel that even with the inclusion of annoying elements, Bros can get info on the WLs' behaviours and their extent of tolerance and willing to please level for reference. This will be more useful to newbies.

Again, thks for your feedback as i thot u will ignore my query.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-05-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
Dignified69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Sacrifice

Too many spermies
In our bodies

We are bloating
Our gal pals are hurting
Humanity is suffering
Senior samsters are fighting

The Gods demand a sacrifice

If humanity defeats this Covid zombie
In the six months of this year
Abstain from temptation I will
For six months of that year
I am grateful to XN (1669-2019 For So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018 For Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, For our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805- 2016. For Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014 For Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else who showered the Captain with Love & Affection
Old 21-05-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thedeathknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The Sacrifice

Too many spermies
In our bodies

We are bloating
Our gal pals are hurting
Humanity is suffering
Senior samsters are fighting

The Gods demand a sacrifice

If humanity defeats this Covid zombie
In the six months of this year
Abstain from temptation I will
For six months of that year
This is so well worded, it feels good and bad at the same time
Old 23-05-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
Dignified69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
This is so well worded, it feels good and bad at the same time
Thank you for your compliment bro Thedeathknight....
I am grateful to XN (1669-2019 For So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018 For Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, For our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805- 2016. For Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014 For Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else who showered the Captain with Love & Affection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1