The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!
Genital Herpes (HSV2) - partner tested positive

My partner (female) tested positive for HSV2, but negative for HSV1.

We've had sex many times but the last contact was about a week ago.

Should I get tested? Should we stop having sex?

My last test for HSV1 and 2 was negative, but this was before I met present partner
Old 14-02-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 5
thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Genital Herpes (HSV2) - partner tested positive

Hmm.... is the genital warts visible on your partner? Genital warts are transmitted via skin to skin contact. If the genitals warts are outside of the vagina... condom will not protect your skin that touches it.

If the genital warts are inside the vagina.

I would suggest to use condoms during sexual activities.
Ask your partner to seek medical treatment which can help to reduce the risk of transmission.
You can take HPV vaccine and take vitamins boost up your immune system.
Genital warts requires the immune system to fight it off because it’s a virus.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With regards to testing. It takes around 2 weeks for the body to generate the antibodies which will then reflect for blood test.

Since you have sex so many times with her..... maybe you just wait for 1 more week since the last unprotected sex you had with her. Maybe your immune system is strong enough such that you don’t get caught by the genital warts
Old 14-02-2020, 11:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehonestboi View Post
Hmm.... is the genital warts visible on your partner? Genital warts are transmitted via skin to skin contact. If the genitals warts are outside of the vagina... condom will not protect your skin that touches it.

If the genital warts are inside the vagina.

I would suggest to use condoms during sexual activities.
Ask your partner to seek medical treatment which can help to reduce the risk of transmission.
You can take HPV vaccine and take vitamins boost up your immune system.
Genital warts requires the immune system to fight it off because it’s a virus.
Genital warts are caused by HPV not HSV.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-02-2020, 11:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
My partner (female) tested positive for HSV2, but negative for HSV1.

We've had sex many times but the last contact was about a week ago.

Should I get tested? Should we stop having sex?

My last test for HSV1 and 2 was negative, but this was before I met present partner
30% to 40% of all sexually active people are infected with HSV2 so if neither of you have ever had any outbreaks it means the virus does not affect either of you so you don't have to worry about it at all.

You can get tested if you want but in my opinion it would be a waste of time. Nothing changes if you test positive and neither does it change if you test negative so just carry on with life and enjoy the sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 14-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Ohhh, I thought they were the same thing 😅. Thank you for pointing out
Old 14-02-2020, 11:26 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

that's incorrect.
HSV can be transmitted via skin to skin contact..

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If one don't sex with an "infected" person, the percentage of kana is 0%.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-02-2020, 11:30 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

read this post
How are HPV and herpes different?
https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=178

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehonestboi View Post
Ohhh, I thought they were the same thing 😅. Thank you for pointing out

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-02-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Hi boss, understand what you are saying, but wouldn't it be better to avoid sexual contact with the HSV2 positive partner (who is likely symptomatic) until I get tested?

Agree that HSV2 is not serious, but it can be an annoyance and increases the chance of catching HIV.

Assuming I do a test in the coming days / weeks, and result is negative for HSV1 and 2, then wouldn't the logical thing to do be to stop sleeping with this partner who is infected with HSV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
30% to 40% of all sexually active people are infected with HSV2 so if neither of you have ever had any outbreaks it means the virus does not affect either of you so you don't have to worry about it at all.

You can get tested if you want but in my opinion it would be a waste of time. Nothing changes if you test positive and neither does it change if you test negative so just carry on with life and enjoy the sex.
Old 14-02-2020, 01:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

If she's just a fling by all means stop having sex with her, get yourself tested and move on if you test negative so as to reduce the probability of catching the virus.

However if you're in a stable relationship it would be crazy to break up or become celibate or unfaithful just because of a bug that almost half the population are infected with.

HSV increases the chances of catching other STDs only if you have outbreaks which compromise the protection that healthy skin provides. If you have no outbreaks it makes no difference.

Quote:
Hi boss, understand what you are saying, but wouldn't it be better to avoid sexual contact with the HSV2 positive partner (who is likely symptomatic) until I get tested?

Agree that HSV2 is not serious, but it can be an annoyance and increases the chance of catching HIV.

Assuming I do a test in the coming days / weeks, and result is negative for HSV1 and 2, then wouldn't the logical thing to do be to stop sleeping with this partner who is infected with HSV?

Old 14-02-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Agree with your analysis boss. It's the former situation

Anyway, based on what I read online, the occurrence of outbreaks is unpredictable. Just because you have no outbreaks now, doesn't mean you won't have it later. There is no way to know.

Quote:
If she's just a fling by all means stop having sex with her, get yourself tested and move on if you test negative so as to reduce the probability of catching the virus.

However if you're in a stable relationship it would be crazy to break up or become celibate or unfaithful just because of a bug that almost half the population are infected with.

HSV increases the chances of catching other STDs only if you have outbreaks which compromise the protection that skin provides. If you have no outbreaks it makes no difference.
Old 14-02-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

If someone has never had HSV symptoms, but tests positive for HSV2, is there really a need to inform or discuss with future partners?

Apologies if this question has been asked before
Old 15-02-2020, 01:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
If someone has never had HSV symptoms, but tests positive for HSV2, is there really a need to inform or discuss with future partners?

Apologies if this question has been asked before
It's a moral issue not a medical one.

In the USA there have been law suits over this very issue which is the reason why sometimes it is better not to know everything.

Herpes is overblown. It is very common and the majority of those who have it never even know they caught it but of course for those who suffer recurrent painful attacks it is a disaster.

There are excellent articles at https://herpes.org.uk/

Old 15-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Interesting. I know people who have had Epstein Barr Virus before, but it never "reactivated".

By the same logic, it is exactly the same ethical issue whether or not such persons need to disclose to future partners they have had EBV before?

Seems absurd. We apply the same logic to HSV then. In both cases, there is knowledge. In both cases, there are no symptoms.

What's the difference? Haha

Quote:

In the USA there have been law suits over this very issue which is the reason why sometimes it is better not to know everything.

Herpes is overblown. It is very common and the majority of those who have it never even know they caught it but of course for those who suffer recurrent painful attacks it is a disaster.

Old 16-02-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Let's say both partner and me are HSV2 positive. But only partner is symptomatic, and I have never been.

Will unprotected sex with partner increase likelihood of me developing symptoms if (let's say) she has active outbreaks, and we have sex during those times?

Medical experts online seem to say that if both have active symptoms AND it's the same type of HSV (e.g. HSV2), then no need for protection. But they don't really address the question of both positive for same type, but only one is symptomatic.

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1