The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Wah miss Carol/Natalie's service. Keep thinking about it these 2 months, haiz, hope things return to normal so can visit again
Old 26-05-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tora123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really miss this milf Apple used to be in West area. Very fair, pretty, pink nips and did a good bbbj. Had a pet dog too. Visited a few times but disappeared since late 2019. Wonder where she went? Anyone knows?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=711407
Old 27-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tora123 View Post
Really miss this milf Apple used to be in West area. Very fair, pretty, pink nips and did a good bbbj. Had a pet dog too. Visited a few times but disappeared since late 2019. Wonder where she went? Anyone knows?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=711407
I agree with you. She disappeared after middle last year.....suspect got busted as she was operating by then from a lux hotel. Was a MILF gem with very good skills. Asked brothers at the time if anyone knew ....but no dice.
Old 28-05-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 6
Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
I agree with you. She disappeared after middle last year.....suspect got busted as she was operating by then from a lux hotel. Was a MILF gem with very good skills. Asked brothers at the time if anyone knew ....but no dice.
Agreed with you too bro. I still remember she gave me a viewing of her place since it was so high up haha
Old 28-05-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxk99 View Post
Agreed with you too bro. I still remember she gave me a viewing of her place since it was so high up haha
Yah even went to her CBD apartment when she vacated her West apartment...then she went to that 5star hotel and then she disappeared. Well all good things seldom last.
Old 29-05-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Yah even went to her CBD apartment when she vacated her West apartment...then she went to that 5star hotel and then she disappeared. Well all good things seldom last.
Just like my fav syt Holly. Never coming back I guess
Old 29-05-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxk99 View Post
Just like my fav syt Holly. Never coming back I guess
Yah especially as I thought we had a "connection" Although she advertised panties on she went full monty with me by the time we had been meeting regularly and even rubbed moisturiser into my dry skinned legs. When she operated out of the hotel, she'd check in and msg me and we'd start with a shared shower. If you know the hotel you know the tub and shower area are huge! I even had room service bring us dinner a few times Enjoyed the sessions and the company. She always said she loved being treated like a lady. Yah so damn. Miss her
Old 30-05-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah especially as I thought we had a "connection" Although she advertised panties on she went full monty with me by the time we had been meeting regularly and even rubbed moisturiser into my dry skinned legs. When she operated out of the hotel, she'd check in and msg me and we'd start with a shared shower. If you know the hotel you know the tub and shower area are huge! I even had room service bring us dinner a few times Enjoyed the sessions and the company. She always said she loved being treated like a lady. Yah so damn. Miss her
Still yet to find someone to replace her in terms of ranking and English speaking
Old 30-05-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why you say she got busted?
Her wechat is still active...... more likely is some rich guy selfishly decided to make her his own toy.

But dun worry...... she will be back in the market after he gets tired of her.
Old 30-05-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Her wechat is still active...... more likely is some rich guy selfishly decided to make her his own toy.But dun worry...... she will be back in the market after he gets tired of her.
Well I surmised - did not state as fact and hopefully you are right will be a blessing to us all.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

any bros know what happened to Adele's thread?

Remaining point return awaiting more up to others first, sorry bros!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele
Got better recommendation? Let me know!

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 03-06-2020, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Her wechat is still active...... more likely is some rich guy selfishly decided to make her his own toy.

But dun worry...... she will be back in the market after he gets tired of her.
Her case closed and go back liao
Old 06-06-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jaketan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secres77 View Post
any bros know what happened to Adele's thread?
I'm curious too! Any bros have any idea what happen to her?
Old 10-06-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mihu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can recommend FL/ML provides nuru massage ending with full service? Thks
Old 11-06-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
hexpex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihu View Post
Bros, can recommend FL/ML provides nuru massage ending with full service? Thks
me too please! been googling all over but cannot find any except the lollipop one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1