The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold
Telegram scammer tried to extort $ and terminated my phone line.

Just a warning to Bros.

Came across this account on telegram. Just casual chat at first. Asked for help to subscribe to some site using my phone number. Of course I refused. But next thing I know my mobile line got terminated. And the scammer threatened to send chat exchanges to home address. I said go ahead. I not scared. But actually I know they send also nothing incriminating.

Now pending assistance with Telco to reinstate phone line.

So Bros beware. Even if your telegram setting is don't allow contacts to see your number.. they can still find it if they do a search I think. Under the find contacts nearby. Best is really don't add any unknown numbers in telegram as contacts.

In my case damage is will have to spend a few hours without phone call and SMS while Telco is sorting out why they allowed a termination request to go through without my confirmation. But since I'm home.. shouldn't be an issue since still have WhatsApp and internet while on home wifi.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: Telegram scammer tried to extort $ and terminated my phone line.

Mobile line got terminated??? How's that possible?? U gave out your particulars??
Old 12-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Mobile line got terminated??? How's that possible?? U gave out your particulars??
Nope.. here is my suspicion. I think the scammer managed to hack a Telco service staff account.. and using my phone number which is in my telegram they terminated my line and tried to extort $ from me.

Of course I not so dumb to share my number to even my telegram contacts.. but I realised with the search contacts feature they can bypass this limitation..

Still trying to resolve.. Telco says they can't reinstate my account until they can contact the service agent who initiated the termination to investigate further.
Old 12-07-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Update. Finally got my number back. Feel relieved that there was no permanent loss of service..
Old 12-07-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

This sounds v serious!
Old 12-07-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
This sounds v serious!
I know.. I had a shock when I got the message from my Telco that my line was terminated. On further investigation it seemed that the scammer used starhub's service to port my number to a new mobile plan. Which is how my number got terminated on my telco's side.

I dug into it and realised that anyone can go on to starhub's website and sign up for a new account and give someone's phone number if they are with another Telco and say they want to port the number over to starhub.. that's all you need.. one way to really cause trouble for people.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
I know.. I had a shock when I got the message from my Telco that my line was terminated. On further investigation it seemed that the scammer used starhub's service to port my number to a new mobile plan. Which is how my number got terminated on my telco's side.

I dug into it and realised that anyone can go on to starhub's website and sign up for a new account and give someone's phone number if they are with another Telco and say they want to port the number over to starhub.. that's all you need.. one way to really cause trouble for people.
But that would mean that person will have to sign up a new line and also have to provide their personal particulars and pay up, correct?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 12-07-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
But that would mean that person will have to sign up a new line and also have to provide their personal particulars and pay up, correct?
I can't explain it.. but somehow it happened.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2404 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

my guess at what happen...

the website that the scammer sent you earlier was to steal your personal information.

most likely the scammer had the details of a few people, and phone numbers of quite a few since its easy to get via telegram.

most likely the end game was to get a free/discounted phone. most likely the phone will be sent to a rental address, or a "friend". won't be surprised if stolen credit card numbers are also used.

at the end of the day, its gonna be hard to trace the scammer.

It happens... so be aware, don't always let small head be in charge.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 13-07-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How did he even get your name, IC and address? Telcos will not do anything without these.
Old 13-07-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1869 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42677 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

The internet is the unsafest place to be in to chat or exchange photos with each other, there r so many scammers in there ...Best is not to hv or install any of these kind of social apps but do so only in this sammyboy forum, the safest ...all u need is a small tech glitch in there n all your particulars are exposed for all in the world to see ...sometimes it is yr fault, being unfamiliar u din do yr settings to "private" properly but sometimes could also be some morons trying to hack into yr a/c...there was once a kind soul in kiks who messaged me to warn me that my kik's hp no. is exposed to all to see in there ...wow, so dangerous...

tats why i never like to use apps like telegram, wechat, kiks, facebook, twitter, skype, hangout etc but rather chat in here in sbf, the safest option...becos those apps are so open for anyone in the world to just go in and cause u trouble n transfer yr pics unknowingly all over the place n any derogatory remarks u make in there r quickly spotted n captured and u will be punished...and they are easily hacked by tech savvy troublemakers...so bros n sis esp those sending nude pics to each other via those apps better beware

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 13-07-2020 at 11:11 AM.
Old 13-07-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
HelplessGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just a warning to Bros.

Came across this account on telegram. Just casual chat at first. Asked for help to subscribe to some site using my phone number. Of course I refused. But next thing I know my mobile line got terminated. And the scammer threatened to send chat exchanges to home address. I said go ahead. I not scared. But actually I know they send also nothing incriminating.

Now pending assistance with Telco to reinstate phone line.

So Bros beware. Even if your telegram setting is don't allow contacts to see your number.. they can still find it if they do a search I think. Under the find contacts nearby. Best is really don't add any unknown numbers in telegram as contacts.

In my case damage is will have to spend a few hours without phone call and SMS while Telco is sorting out why they allowed a termination request to go through without my confirmation. But since I'm home.. shouldn't be an issue since still have WhatsApp and internet while on home wifi.

https://www.facebook.com/612054728/p...332174729/?d=n
Old 13-07-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelplessGal View Post
Yeah my case was similar but of course I didn't entertain the person so much.. just straightaway block and called singtel using my home line to reactivate my account..

I seriously suspect either they compromised one of the singtel staff login details and so had access to their system and could do all kinds of account changes or else there is some other loophole they exploited.
Old 13-07-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
How did he even get your name, IC and address? Telcos will not do anything without these.
They may have compromised one of their customer service agents..
Old 14-07-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
They may have compromised one of their customer service agents..
That's a possibility too. Not sure if the telcos outsource any of the backend work or not. That may be the weak link.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1