The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 09-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
Thanks! =)
Now moar plsss
Old 09-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Oh and 1 more thing... You boys would have discovered by now that I don't write in a blockbuster style ya?

So nothing like "oooh he fucked me real hard and started pumping me vigorously."

There might be light traces, but it's definitely not gonna be all action.

And definitely not dialogue heavy, I'm an aging woman. Give my grey matter and memory cells a break ya? =)

Quote:
Dear readers, here's a disclaimer.

I'm really writing from memories and unfortunately that means the earlier they are, the more hazy it is too. Therefore, I'll definitely not be able write every sexual encounter with the same level of clarity and detailed-ness as what you've read so far.

That encounter with Brian is an exception, it was my first.

Afterall "the first cut is the deepest" as Sheryl Crow sings.

Many, in fact, most of the incidents from here onwards will most probably be a case of "oh yeah we had sex"

There are memorable ones, however pardon me if I don't write on par with whatever been posted.
Old 09-07-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

It's totally okay Im also heavily aged, no need care what ppl say here
Old 09-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kisses were always to be exchange in the pinnacle of romantic moments.. at least that’s what they were to me Blame it on the novels that I read maybe. In my mind, I always pictured my Prince Charming wrapping me with his arms, eyes fixated on me, full eyes of passion and desire as he inches those sweet lips towards mine and gently planting light smooches.

I felt cheated, really cheated. My first was nothing like that.. in fact, if anything I felt like an assassin planted them on me. Not going to lie, that first experience killed my dream...

That was the most eventful thing that first date... Eventful and traumatic.. I’m not going to deny, the physical pleasure was... pleasurable, but mentally I was telling myself that no this was all happening to fast for my liking. I have to stop.

Following that first date, we were back to voicemails, stealing glances and the occasional lunch after ECA. Don’t get me wrong, I was ok with

Fate is a cruel game master. She loves to put you in situations that you loathe to be in...

That Sept hols, my father was invited to a black tie seminar thingy held in HK. Plus one were expected, hence my mother naturally had to accompany him. The entirety of the trip was 4D3N, from Tuesday to Friday. Their plan was to fly out on Monday evening, and fly in on Sunday, having a single day R&R to catchup with some of my mum’s friends who were living in HK.

I remember mentioning it casually to Brian and I’ll have you know that I could quite literally hear his smile over the voicemail...
Love the memories.. Especially the Motorola Jazz!
Old 09-07-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks! But that reveals our age doesn't it?

Haizzzz... I feel like an antique when my younger colleagues ask me what's a memo jazz or what's a starTac

Quote:
Originally Posted by llpatrick View Post
Love the memories.. Especially the Motorola Jazz!
Old 09-07-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

It's Motorola starTAC. Whether it's V or X they re all design icons ok
Old 09-07-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks! But that reveals our age doesn't it?

Haizzzz... I feel like an antique when my younger colleagues ask me what's a memo jazz or what's a starTac
So fast you went off the StarTac, you probably didn't get to use the Zone Phone of the days..
Old 09-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

But I did see my dad's 大哥大 handphone though. Does that count?
Quote:
Originally Posted by llpatrick View Post
So fast you went off the StarTac, you probably didn't get to use the Zone Phone of the days..
Old 10-07-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Concluding the 1st Guy

My relationship with Brian lasted just slightly over a year. Losing my virginity to him did open my curiousity to the world of sexual intercourse. He started working a part time job after his O's ended while I continued on to secondary 3.

His work schedule follows retail hours and that left us very little time to meet for dates. As for sex, so long as his schedule matched the times I knew my parents weren't going to be at home longer than usual, we would meet and do the dirty in my room. Even then, these times were few and far in between.

We drifted apart when he entered ITE. School and ECA activities were taking up nearly the entire day for him and our meetups were confined to evenings where he would pass by my block of flats. It was usually a quick affair, meetup, kiss and lightly make out before retiring to our homes.

However, the main reason for the breakup was because I caught him holding hands with a girl wearing the same ITE uniform as him.

I'm not gonna bore everyone with the emotion rants from that time so that ends this chapter.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
PuayZupBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But I did see my dad's 大哥大 handphone though. Does that count?
The heavy water bottle?
Old 10-07-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

Oh yeah! That's a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuayZupBan View Post
The heavy water bottle?
Old 10-07-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sad ending but the real excitement will always keep coming!!!!
Old 10-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fabinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, thanks bro!
Old 10-07-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Sis Moonlightzz.. write in your style..
Old 10-07-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story... about your first and how u lost your virginity to him. 14.5 is young.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1