The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 09-07-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

He couldn’t stop staring at my toplessness. Slowly, he reached out both his hands and held my breasts. His thumbs gently toying, flicking my nipples. I retracted in reaction, however, almost immediately he grabbed on my waist and reeled me in closer.

“Moon dear dear, you damn chio leh”

Again, another first. I had my first confession, my first time being told someone loves me, first time being undressed by a guy, first time being complimented that I’m pretty (though it was under the circumstance of being semi naked... I bet he’d tell every semi naked girl they’re pretty)

His hand quickly went to work molesting my bare bosoms, squeezing, kneading, twitching my nips. Though I wanted it to stop, I was hating it as much as I was loving the moment. Methodically, he lowered me onto the bed as his mouth engulfed my right breast. For a moment that woke my maternal instinct, my arms cradle his head and held him closer and tighter while he suckled my breast. I concluded that this was probably how mothers react as they nursed their babies.

With each passing moment I could feel him coming on stronger and more forceful. I winced. That was his cue I guess as he broke contact with my breast and returned to kissing me. However, his hands took over where his mouth once was.

Moments later, with one hand he grabbed both my hands (I’m a really petite girl by the way, standing at only 158cm currently) and pinned them down over my head. All the while still frenching me. I was slowly beginning to get used to this. I knew I was responding positively to his kisses despite having both my arms pinned above my head on the bed. I guess the position he got me in fully stretched my female form, causing me to arch my back a little, in turn pushing my little teenage breasts out more.

I never intended to go to this stage of our relationship this fast. But then, it happened. In my mind I thought that this is it, frolicking in bed with a semi nude 14 year old was the limit. I was wrong... As I was lost in the heat of passion, I didn’t pay attention to his other roaming hand. His other free hand had sneakily made its way to my FBTs and slowly inching them down my thighs. Then I felt his finger tracing the entrance of my vagina from over my panties.

One flaw I’ve come to realise is that when I’m vulnerable like this, I can’t find the strength to reject physical advances. It’s like my body is betraying whatever mental instructions there were. A part of me wanted to explore more, the other part wanted to just die there and then.

Last edited by moonlightzz; 27-07-2020 at 06:47 AM.
Old 09-07-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hot hot hot!!!!
Old 09-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Samgentleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice TS sis, keep it going!
Old 09-07-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Surgical
Excruciating
Two thumbs up
Made my specs fog up*
Old 09-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In my “inattentive-ness”, I not only didn’t realise that he got my FBTs down to my knees, he also had his berms and underwear off. In the heat of the making out, I caught glimpses of his penis. In my mind, all the warning buttons were firing off crazily. “Stop! Stop!” the voice in my head was screaming. I was shivering uncontrollably by this time. Unfortunately, Brian showed no signs of stopping much less slowing down. Inch by inch my shorts were being pulled off, leaving me only my modesty’s last bastion of defence.

His tugging paid off, my FBTs finally left the confines of my legs and like my tee and bra before, he gingerly tossed them off the bed. Tears starting forming at the sides of my eyes. I knew what was coming, though, a part of me was hoping that Brian could leave that last bit of my integrity intact.

So soon as my shorts came off, he immediately focused on my panties. He resumed tracing the outline of my my vaginal slit through my panties and toggling between prodding and poking me at my most intimate.

“Dear dear, you love me ma? I love you a lot leh” I paid no attention to those word as I tried to deal with all the finger teasing he was giving me. He muttered a whole lot of other stuff, none of which I can remember now. Then the invasion on the final bit of my privacy began. His hand went to work on tugging my panties down.

Even as it happened to me, I still held on that rapidly diminishing glimmer of hope that Brian would stop all he was doing and just cuddle me. I looked to the side and with my half closed eyes I saw our reflection in the mirror. The waistband of my panties was now around my left mid thigh and still moving lower with each passing minute. I didn’t have to wait very long, it was inevitable. I felt fabric around my calves, then ankles and finally I didn’t feel them anymore. I kept my eyes tightly shut as his hand was exerting force to pry open my legs.

Last edited by moonlightzz; 27-07-2020 at 06:47 AM.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

.... .. sis dun stop here pls
Old 09-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Wei, you very bad leh.. I have to work too you know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
.... .. sis dun stop here pls
Old 09-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
Wei, you very bad leh.. I have to work too you know
Sorry sorry I was too caught up with your story.
Pls continue when possible.
Thk u for the wonderful last few instalments!
Old 09-07-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

“Dear dear you really damn chio.”

“Dear dear I love you.. you know right?”

“Dear dear you love me too right?”

Words. I was bombarded by his torrent of declarations. It was him who made me realise that words are just words, and they’re cheap..

“Dear dear I want you. Be my woman.”

Then it happened. A fierce burning sensation accompanied by a sharp searing pain.

Moon, 14.5 years of age, former all-girls’ school elitist was a virgin no more...

Brian has finally fucked me.

Another first for me... My first intercourse.

Last edited by moonlightzz; 09-07-2020 at 05:11 PM.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Sorry u felt cheated 😔
Old 09-07-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

I felt cheated only because of what happened months and months later in that relationship

Quote:
Sorry u felt cheated 😔
Old 09-07-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Ok waiting to learn more
Thks sis!
Old 09-07-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Dear readers, here's a disclaimer.

I'm really writing from memories and unfortunately that means the earlier they are, the more hazy it is too. Therefore, I'll definitely not be able write every sexual encounter with the same level of clarity and detailed-ness as what you've read so far.

That encounter with Brian is an exception, it was my first.

Afterall "the first cut is the deepest" as Sheryl Crow sings.

Many, in fact, most of the incidents from here onwards will most probably be a case of "oh yeah we had sex"

There are memorable ones, however pardon me if I don't write on par with whatever been posted.
Old 09-07-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

No worries sis pls just write in anyway it pleases u
Old 09-07-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Thanks! =)
Quote:
No worries sis pls just write in anyway it pleases u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1