The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 08-07-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
The Guys Who Had Me

Hi all, I've been reading this forum for years as guest. Got inspired by a few of the sisters here in sharing their sex life, so I thought I'll step forward to share too, also sort of treating this like an open diary. Afterall, I believe every action in life makes me who I am, no point regretting anything ya? The only embarrasing thing is maybe some of the guys who had me before are active here...

I'm not that good of a writer and most of it is what I can remember from long time back ya? Sorry if I'm not as descriptive as other sisters here.

So here goes...

I'm in my late 30s approaching 40 (haha! late 80s / early 90s kid). Been raised in a very conservative household as I'm the only child in the family. As expected, growing up I led a very sheltered life... Driven around almost all the time, this enrichment class, that piano class, another tuition class. Mind you, I do appreciate all these even though my schedule was packed to the brim!

I come from an all girls' school in primary school so guys to me were basically drooling over celebrities. I have hardly any guy friends growing up - strict parenting... They were telling me not to hang around the rowdy uncouth youth.

I didn't do well in to enter an all girls' school in secondary. So my parents figured that choosing the school nearest to my home sort of meant they could keep a close eye on me. Hence I entered secondary school nonchalantly...
Old 08-07-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 21
jasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Nice start. Hope to read more.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Ok looking forward to more
Old 08-07-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1869 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42677 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Story has an interesting title from a guy's POV n is written in very good english ...3rd camper here ..Adding my support & encouragement to TS sis with my +20 cherries later today ...so far very good !...plss continue asap sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-07-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

interesting background & start of your story TS.....
Old 08-07-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks all.

Cont’d

Secondary 1 was a quite a culture shock for me. Having guys in the same class meant I had to be more aware of my actions, like sitting. I was always the active girl back in primary school and thought of myself as the “alpha” in my class. Was athletic, well kinda, I ran, played netball and swam. Therefore naturally, I was abit of “chor lor”. Haha, I wasn’t that feminine.

So, for a good part of sec 1, I kept to myself mostly. Coming to terms of having to deal with a new species of humans around me. Also, I had the “all girls’ school” air of pride in me. I wanted to segregate myself from the rest. So sec 1 came and went uneventfully.

When sec 2 came around, I did make a couple of new friends, mostly girls. Guys were still alien to me. It was at a classmate’s all-girls birthday party that the taboo topic was touched on.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. After ostracising myself for a year, I really yearn to fit in somewhere. 5 years is a long time to be by myself in school. I was lonely. I tried to get in on the numerous BGR conversations my girls were having.

There were 4 of us in that clique. The topic started when one of them announced this huge crush she was having on one of the senior boys in her ECA and how she went ga-ga when he asked her to go for a MCD ice cream after ECA one day. Then the others started chipping their stories and to my surprise, 3 out of 4 of us already had some dating experience. No prizes for guessing who’s the odd one out.

Then something one of them said hit me. One of the girls told me that she heard that a senior in my uniform group ECA likes me and has been asking for my telephone number.

That got me sitting up. Me? Anti-social, nerdy, unfriendly, not-a-head turner me? I won’t deny it. As much as I’ve been keeping to myself the past year. Hearing that a boy, someone of the opposite sex is interested in me sure is flattering.

Egged on by my small clique, I was convinced to at least talk to the guy.

So enters the first guy who had me...
Old 08-07-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Haha, thank.
This was quite the norm for 80/90s kids ya?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
interesting background & start of your story TS.....
Old 08-07-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10862 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Here for secondary school camping!
Old 08-07-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

i am also late 80s / early 90s kid.. nice to hear your story sis!
Old 08-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starryw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue the story
Old 08-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

The 1st Guy

Let’s name him Brian.

Brian was a Sec 5 student and a senior in my uniform group. He’s your regular 17 year old. Tall and well built for a teenager and spotting the famous Aaron Kwok 90’s centre-parted hairstyle.

Since the expose from my clique, I did notice that he tried to make small talk with me whenever we were alone. For me, it was a time of mixed feelings. I didn’t know how to react to a guy, yet, hearing the BGR stories from my friend did intrigue me.

I sucked big time at the small talk, giving him mostly one word replies. He never gave up. It was around the same time where my parents got me my 1st memo jazz pager to contact me whenever. The girls told me there’s no harm in giving him my pager number, and I did.

So, one day after a Saturday training session, Brian sheepishly approached me while I was cleaning the storeroom alone. Again, he made small talk with me before finally plucking up enough courage to ask me for my pager number. I nervously gave it to him before running off.

That night itself I received a page with a voicemail. In it he left his pager number and asked me to message him “when I have the time”.

Not gonna bore you guys with all the small talk cuz I know that’s not readers are here for. There’s too much detail that I can’t remember too. So for a while, it was back and forth leaving voice messages on each other’s pager.

Finally, came the June hols. After the ECA camp, Brian finally asked me out. The first date was ok, movie followed by lunch. It was a quick affair as I had to be home before 5pm just in case. In case you were wondering, no... we didn’t hold hands, though, he did attempt to by brushing my hand a little.

We went on another date just before the June hols ended and it was back to the daily grind of school and the exchange of many voicemail messages from paging one another.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Soon, July turned to Sept...

Our interaction during those months, apart from paging one another, was limited to the small talk during ECA time and stealing glances at one another when we spotted each other in school. I didn’t want to be caught fraternising with a boy given the reputation I had built over the past year. Though, I’d admit that all the interaction I had with Brian did result in me liking him a little. Was it because he’s the only guy I had interacted at length? Probably.

Just before the Sept hols, Brian dropped a big bomb on me. By this time, conversations via voicemail was a natural thing for us. Even my parents were starting to notice that my pager was buzzing more often, that I was on the phone more often. My excuse? Group project... haha.

So Brian voicemailed me and asked if he could call my house. Having installed caller ID, I told him I would call him instead. So I waited with bated breath from dinner time till the moment my parents retired for the night before sneaking the phone into my room to “boil telephone porridge” =)

I remember the phone call started out with the usual small talk and it became more deeper. Until one point Brian just blurred out, “Moon, want be my stead or not?” I was.... shocked! Never would I have imagine a guy telling that to me! So as usual, I didn’t know how to react, therefore I quickly ended the call telling him I thought my parents were awake.

I knew I was blushing, like REALLY really blushing. It’s one thing to see it in the movies where the guy confesses to his lady, it’s another when you’re at the receiving end of such a confession. Moreover, I’ve been the bitch with the words “FUCK OFF” displayed on my forehead in school with the reputation I built. In the midst of having those butterflies in my tummy, he left me another voicemail saying that he really hopes I’d say yes to him.

After what seemed like a really long while, I picked up the phone, dialled his pager, waited for the voicemail and muttered a single word into the receiver...

“Yes”
Old 08-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 17
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post

Our interaction during those months, apart from paging one another, was limited to the small talk during ECA time and stealing glances at one another when we spotted each other in school. I didn’t want to be caught fraternising with a boy given the reputation I had built over the past year. Though, I’d admit that all the interaction I had with Brian did result in me liking him a little. Was it because he’s the only guy I had interacted at length? Probably.

Just before the Sept hols, Brian dropped a big bomb on me. By this time, conversations via voicemail was a natural thing for us. Even my parents were starting to notice that my pager was buzzing more often, that I was on the phone more often. My excuse? Group project... haha.

So Brian voicemailed me and asked if he could call my house. Having installed caller ID, I told him I would call him instead. So I waited with bated breath from dinner time till the moment my parents retired for the night before sneaking the phone into my room to “boil telephone porridge” =)

I remember the phone call started out with the usual small talk and it became more deeper. Until one point Brian just blurred out, “Moon, want be my stead or not?” I was.... shocked! Never would I have imagine a guy telling that to me! So as usual, I didn’t know how to react, therefore I quickly ended the call telling him I thought my parents were awake.

I knew I was blushing, like REALLY really blushing. It’s one thing to see it in the movies where the guy confesses to his lady, it’s another when you’re at the receiving end of such a confession. Moreover, I’ve been the bitch with the words “FUCK OFF” displayed on my forehead in school with the reputation I built. In the midst of having those butterflies in my tummy, he left me another voicemail saying that he really hopes I’d say yes to him.

After what seemed like a really long while, I picked up the phone, dialled his pager, waited for the voicemail and muttered a single word into the receiver...

“Yes”
Gong fu Mui?
Old 08-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1869 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42677 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post

In the midst of having those butterflies in my tummy, he left me another voicemail saying that he really hopes I’d say yes to him.

“Yes”
"Yes" !!.."ho say liao" is wat Brian and the hokkiens would say to you, sis ...hehe....pls continue with yr story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-07-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Sorry? Translate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Gong fu Mui?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1