The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost virginity to angmo girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
At long last, full penetration but what happened to the part where she is supposed to bleed when you take her virginity?

U sure she was a virgin and your dick was the first that actually penetrated her?

Haha, perhaps something else has penetrated her first, say a hairbrush handle or dildo from over-enthusiastic wanking....technically she would still be a virgin if your dick was the first....

Anyway TS, tq for sharing and here is 18pts to show our appreciation!
i think not all girls will bleed on the first time. could be their hymen torn from other situations also, i heard even rough exercise lol. anyway i do believe her when she tells me it is our first time, she is really very guai and proper type. guess everyone got their own unique experience
Old 13-07-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Nice update, TS up ur points and pls carry on. Tks
Old 13-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
DirtyRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 14-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so this story has a bitterwseet ending, we didnt end up happily ever after because we are now in different countries. she has her own friends and family and life back in her country, and i'm just another avg sinkie here. even if she wants to move here for me, what does she have to look forward to? the next 40yrs in a tiny hdb flat when she can have a big house and car in the countryside at home? not meant to be. but we both knew it was coming. on our last date it was the same deal, go out have a meal and walk walk. to be honest most of our dates end up she come back to my place for sex, she may be nerdy and guai but wow its all hiding this fiery horny lady lol. this time no different. we both decided although we'll still be in the same country for another 1 week, no point to drag on and feel sad about leaving. so we will go out with a bang. literally LOL, she was quite impatient to come back to my place.

so back home we cool off, wash up, went back to where it all started: my sofa. we sat side by side, she turns to me and gave me the usual cfm look. i pause, move my hand up to the side of her head, and gave her one long tender kiss. once the kiss broke, we looked into each other's eyes for a long time, noses almost touching, big smile on our face. then the heat start to go up. our lips lock again, start to kiss with more force and open mouth, tongues start to go back and forth. even before we start stripping, she says those magic words again, i want you inside me. she must be really really horny LOL. but i continue to tease her, hands move all over her but avoiding her boobs and pussy, and not making any moves to take any clothes. not long, she starts grabbing my shirt tightly and pull very hard, almost trying to rip it off me lol. no choice right, must oblige? once i move to "give in" to her request, within 10sec all our clothes are thrown all over the sofa and the floor haha. we do the same move from our first sex, she straddles me and i pick her up while she wrap her legs around me. i will do this with every girl in the future lol.

i carry her to the bedroom, throw her on the bed again. i put my whole body on top of her while we make out, she wraps her legs around my back and pull me close and tight. this time i tease her again, i keep rubbing my chest on hers. break kiss, rub until my face at her boobs then change direction, rub until face to face, start kissing again. repeat 3x. when we are crotch to crotch i can feel her wetness on my little bro. then all of a sudden, she use her right hand to grab my cock tightly, then pull it towards her sweet and wet pussy. the tip of my bro touch the entrance of her love hole, can feel the juices flowing and mixing with my precum. no foreplay with fingering or painting or even touching her soft boobs, havent even put condom, and she already wants me to stuff her deep deep.

so far we only had sex with condom, i thought all the while using condom is not really breaking our true virginity, as there is this barrier and we never really touch down there. i was really hoping to at least be able to try raw with her once in my life. since this is our last sex, i was planning to ask if can do raw. she just finish her period and still on the pill, so i thought why not try my luck? who knows that we are so in sync, i didnt need to ask and she is the one who initiate it haha. really a big shame that we are not meant to be. i ask her, you sure you want to do it raw? she gave me this smile i will never forget and never say no to.

our first raw sex, also a new experience, so immediately my heart pounding even harder and can feel the anticpation and excitement. she tug on my cock even harder. i slowly press the tip into her wet little pussy. there's so much juices, it goes in smoothly, and i push all the way until balls deep. i mention before that our first sex was heaven? i take it back. my solid cock, pressed deep into her tight, wet, soft, welcoming, RAW pussy, is 10x higher HEAVEN than before. i dont even start thrusting yet. i just pause and look her straight into the eyes and tell her, this feels fxxking AMAZING. she gives her pussy muscles a tight squeeze as if a welcome celebration, and i give her a long slurping french, and then start thrusting hard. piak piak piak piak, with the very soft sound of my little bro gliding along her flowing pussy juices. i was thinking this is the only sound i want to hear in my life, until her moaning started. all those sounds mixed together are the only sounds i want to hear for the rest of my life. the feeling of my naked cock in her wet pussy is truly fxxking amazing. once you go raw you never go back, and i really keep thinking, this is 1000x better feeling than wearing condom, i wish i can do this all the time.

her moaning starts getting louder and louder, until i have to silence her by sticking my tongue deep into her mouth. her hands again clawing on my back, legs squirming up and down like she is being tortured with pleasure. missionary is our favourite position so we dont switch. my hands like push up position as usual just next to her shoulders, hips going up and down piaking against hers. i just keep pumping her while we both build up to orgasm. really cannot control, i really want to pump her until i release my sperms deep inside her. this is like a primal urge kind of feeling taking over me, making me thrust nonstop and never feeling tired. soon i switch my arms position so it's my elbows on the bed and my body lie flat against hers, my head to one side of hers. i think this did it, she hands wrapped around my back and pulled me tightly and increased her moaning, and suddenly i feel like her pussy tightened up by a lot. this is too much, pushed me way over the edge, and i let out a loud grunt as i thurst balls deep and creamed her love hole as we both cum at the same time. we didnt move for at least 2 minutes as we catch our breath. just silence with our heavy breathing on top. our last sex, our first raw sex, and my third time saying it: fxxking amazing. she said it's the best sex we had. that's all i needed, seriously i can die happy now haha. i give her a long tender kiss, then slowly take my cock out of her still wet pussy, climb off her, and we go to the shower. when we get in, i can see a trickle of my cream dribbling out of her pie

we wash up and i walk her to the train station. deep down i actually feel quite sad for this final goodbye even though we both knew it was coming since day 1. but we tell ourselves it's the experience that matters right? better to have lived through it and enjoyed precious time together than to just swat it away without giving a chance. going down the escalator we are hugging each other tightly and i feel tears coming to my eyes. walk to the gantry a few steps away we didnt want to drag it, gave each other one last hug and kiss on the lips, and she turned around and walked out of my life. i quickly left so i dont start feeling sad and keep thinking about it. sorry to end the story on such a sad state, but that's my 95% true experience (minus mistakes that i made from memory). so that's it bros, the story of how an angmo girl and i lost our real (RAW) virginities, a few weeks after we did the beta testing with condom i feel that i am lucky to have this experience, hope this will transfer on to more such experiences in my lifetime haha. i hope you all enjoyed my story, pls give feedback so i can use for future stories.

on final note, i'm thinking of chionging some FLs now (safely, with condom ) as am not currently seeing anyone. little bro is getting itchy and thinking back to memories while writing this story didnt help much lol. am eyeing a few in dome 1 and 3 but the supply like a bit lacking. if anyone got some more contacts or recommendations pls pls pm me, would greatly greatly appreciate it. THANKS
Old 14-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Gormet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, nice share!
Old 15-07-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I crave for raw sex and finishing with creampie. Ask my girlfriend to put IUD and wait for me
Old 15-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Greyrabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
I crave for raw sex and finishing with creampie. Ask my girlfriend to put IUD and wait for me
Love creampie too!
Old 15-07-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vention deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Creampie turns me on
Old 15-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster