The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost virginity to angmo girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
1st date, we meet up for lunch. first time see her in person, quite match the photos.i thought she very serious, but in person when we start to talk then warm up a bit. she really sibei nerdy cute. but when take off glasses look very womanly and chio, not nerdy at all. sharp nose, cheek dimples, chest length brunette hair with a bit wavy texture. she mixed blood also, asian+british parents. but she got angmo accent to me counts as angmo la

small talk, what do we work as, what we study, what animals we like. then i bring her around walk walk, go inside this bookstore that my dad likes, i show her what books i like to read. all this while i thought maybe she thinks this is a boring date, but aiya nothing to lose just keep the convo going. angmo girl leh!! at the end just send her to train station and say bye bye

facts about her: like i said, she quite nerdy and shy shy type. wears glasses. guai kia. got 1 bf before. doesnt like to drink or party. totally not what i expected about angmo girls. i was thinking maybe she's a special one i feel like need to take things slow, guai kia cant push in too quick. not that i very experienced either lol

turns out, she liked the date, we arrange to go on 2nd date. nothing too fancy also, eat dinner then go walk walk. found out her birthday is coming soon, she say normally at home never celebrate birthdays. i told her ok i make a special date for you, we spend the whole day together, i plan everything onz bo? she actually say yes, guess this is going somewhere
Got pic bro? Or lookalike to jog our imagination? Thanks in advance!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 07-07-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

next part....

i ask her take off her glasses. she take them off. i move in closer about 20cm from her face, and pause. we both said nothing, just smiled slightly. moved in again closer 10cm now, again silence but all you need to know is in the air. so much tension and electrifying, feel like my heart going to explode. should i go for it? i tell myself, if i dont go all the way i can stay a virgin for life liao. so just go. put my lips on hers, we start kissing. gg i'm in heaven. her lips so soft. can breathe the air she exhale, tastes so good. we lock lips like forever. first is just lip kiss, slowly move a bit to open mouth kiss. things start to get steamy. heart rate going higher and higher. kissing faster and faster. my hands start to autoroam. first go to her cheeks, move into her soft hair, start putting behind her head and pull her in closer. all the while we are kissing nonstop sibei shiok sia.

my next big decision. how far do i push this? first girl i get this close with. what to do? angmo girl leh, if i dont do anything where is my bragging rights?? how to explain to my little bro in future that i got chance to treat him and never do it? ALL IN LA. autoroam upgrade liao, i start to move my hands lower. first go to her thighs, stroke her legs. this is the most innocent no? cannot go straight to her boobs or pussy right? LOL. stroke her legs, slowly lean further onto her, take charge liao. her legs nice and soft, not fatty one. she got exercise, can feel is abit toned. all the while we are making out nonstop. bros her mouth tastes so good, i cannot begin to describe lol it's amazing.

keep shifting my weight now i'm totally on top of her. hands go behind her back, start going up under her shirt. her hands also on my back clawing me closer like no tomorrow. legs wrapped around my waist pull me closer. my little bro going to explode, precum soaking inside my underwear lol. we just keep rubbing our bodies together. i really think i'm in heaven liao. then she starts the soft moaning. OMG. I CANT CONTROL. THIS IS IT. i sit up a bit, my hands move to her chest....
Old 07-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Got pic bro? Or lookalike to jog our imagination? Thanks in advance!
hey bro sry due to privacy i wont upload her pic here, hope you understand. so far havent found any lookalike yet, i think she quite unique since abit mixed blood. will link to any lookalike if i ever come across and thanks for your support!
Old 07-07-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bro JC since abit mixed blood, may I suggest u put Maggie Q pic?
Old 07-07-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Bro JC since abit mixed blood, may I suggest u put Maggie Q pic?
LOL i didnt even know maggie Q is mixed blood. she doesnt really look like maggie Q, but feel free to share photos here if you like haha
Old 07-07-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
petithand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading your story very much, pls keep going TS
Old 07-07-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 4
Bigmeatbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow nice! Place continue to share!
Old 08-07-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
greatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud of

Nice bro! you're so lucky
Old 08-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

i start molesting her chest through her shirt. her boobs not huge one. i dont know bra size but it like a typical chinese girl sized boobs la. nothing special. but boobs are boobs LOL. free one in front of me for the taking, how to say no? alternate between massaging her chest and continuing to kiss her. her moans start coming faster and a bit louder. her legs still wrapped around me pulling me close. the room is getting too steamy, i start pulling her shirt off. since she lying down is a bit hard, but we managed to wriggle it out. half naked angmo girl lying below me with bra on, legs around my back, moaning, hands pulling me closer. i'm surprised my little bro didnt just peng san and shoot there and then haha. then i take off my shirt also and lie back on her to continue kissing.

we rub our naked skin on each other. stomach on stomach. hands clawing each other's naked back. i move my hands to her bra clip, fumble a bit. after a few tries i say "eh, how to take out?" we pause and she giggle a bit. she sits up, i fumble a bit more behind her back, bra is off!! i move back a bit to marvel at the sight. her boobs fully exposed in front of me. slightly brown nipples standing up tall and hard. my hands straight shoot to them and grab and pull and rub, fingers twisting her nipplies slightly. only a few seconds, cannot tahan. my mouth immediately clamp down on one and start sucking. SHIOK. nonstop sucking and licking her nipples, her moans going out of control. alternate between left nipple, right nipple, and her mouth LOL. i keep saying this, but i'm truly in heaven. probably use up all my good karma for life, sure will kena some disaster haha.

after awhile i start to move my hands lower. first go behind her trousers grab her butt under her panties, grab until song song. she got a bit meaty butt, not fat not toned but nice to squeeze. then i take out my hand and this time start to push down her pants in the front. first i touch through her panties, can feel one wet spot at the opening. she wants it bro. she definitely wants it all. i think i got free rein to do whatever i want with her already.

then i take my hand out, this time start to go down behind her panties to the ultimate treasure. i'm ready to finger her till she cums hard. so my hands go lower and lower........and i mentioned my karma is too good to be true right? turns out is really the case!! SHE STOPPED ME. she said, I'M ON MY PERIOD. knnccb, HAHAHAHA. all good things must come to an end. i curse my luck, but this is not the end. i keep the heat on at max, hands go back up to her back, pull in close, continue making out. naked upper bodies rubbing nonstop, her breathing start to go faster, her moaning continue. her hands go down to my pants, i pray and pray she wont be disgusted by the pool of precum in my underwear. LOL. she starts rubbing my little bro, i put both hands on her butt cheeks and grab until i'm sure my handprints will last for 1 week minimum. can tell she sibei turned on leh, i decide, let me try my luck again. on period can still let me rub her clit right? so i move my hand down the front of her pants again....
Old 08-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
XiaoFoye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, more please!!
Old 09-07-2020, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I can sort of see where you are going with this, but it would be a lot more engaging if you could write with better prose. The excessive use of Singlish is a dampener.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashon9 View Post
I can sort of see where you are going with this, but it would be a lot more engaging if you could write with better prose. The excessive use of Singlish is a dampener.
thanks for feedback bro, will try to improve. like i said my writing skill not good, i just type as if i'm telling story to my friend at kopitiam
Old 09-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

this time, she didnt stop me she unbuckle her pants a bit so not so tight, my hands go to the top of her pussy. just aim for clit only since code red, don't want to start fingering and get it messy. i guess its true, clit is really impossible to find LOL. i had to ask her where to rub then got feeling. she guide me where, then i just start rubbing vigourously. she prefers side to side, not up and down, so just follow her instructions. at this time we are lying side to side but i'm slightly on top of her, we keep continue kissing. but it's a bit hard to multitask rubbing her clit, kissing her, trying to do something productive with my other hand haha. at the same time she also got one hand down my pants rubbing my bro.

she's super turned on, after 5min of this super hot rubbing+making out, she starts to moan even more loudly. even break the kiss a few times to pull me closer and moan into my ear. keep rubbing her clit harder and harder, until she start to have seizure and moan super loudly. super hot. then she said, i'm done, and pull me in for another round of kisses. but i never take my hand off her clit. just slow down a bit to rest my hand, but still rub her slowly. she give me a cheeky smile. i ask do you want to go again? turns out she can do multiple orgasm. no need rest can go again. so who am i to say no? repeat another 2 rounds of this. altogether make her cum 3x in a row. my hand super tired, almost cramp LOL.

then she push me to lying down, and move halfway on top of me. we are now reversed positions, she start pulling down my pants and say, it's your turn. she start stroking me while we make out. she also very inexperienced even though got bf before. not that good at stroking lol. but as long as not using my own hand to stroke is already 10x best feeling than just DIY. fap fap fap, my precum leaking all over, our tongues fighting like no tomorrow, my hands autoroaming all over her front and back. soon my sap rising liao, i put my hands around her back and behind her head and push her mouth hard onto mine. we lock lips as i cum, pressing my tongue deep into her mouth. my cum spurt all over the sofa bed. good job, now big mafan to clean up lol. grab some tissues to wipe everything up, go toilet wash up. then we both collapse back onto the sofa bed cuddling. quite sweet feeling, just enjoying each other's warmth. i was planning to cook her dinner but we just lie down and chat for a bit first.

we talked about our past experience. like i said, i'm a virgin, no gf before. she had a bf before but they never had sex, only at most do like what we just did. can it be? i give my virginity to an angmo girl, AND TAKE HERS AT THE SAME TIME?? will i be so lucky????
Old 09-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
thanks for feedback bro, will try to improve. like i said my writing skill not good, i just type as if i'm telling story to my friend at kopitiam
so far so good. interesting to know how it goes.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
PurpleDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, waiting for next update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1