The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lost virginity to angmo girl

Hi all, would like to share true story of the above. Writing skill not so great i hope can entertain you all. If interested pls leave comment

I met this London angmo girl on okcupid. Nerdy looking, quiet shy type. She msg me first, we meet up for lunch, one thing led to another....
Old 06-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost virginity to angmo girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Hi all, would like to share true story of the above. Writing skill not so great i hope can entertain you all. If interested pls leave comment

I met this London angmo girl on okcupid. Nerdy looking, quiet shy type. She msg me first, we meet up for lunch, one thing led to another....
Want to write, then just write. Don't want to write, then don't bother, Why put out this kind of cock teaser thread?
Old 06-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Want to write, then just write. Don't want to write, then don't bother, Why put out this kind of cock teaser thread?
sry bro first time write story. am working on next post now, will post up soon. just gauge interest only
Old 06-07-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Wa chill man, dun scare off potential newbie
Old 06-07-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
billykook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 06-07-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Wa chill man, dun scare off potential newbie
Are you sure is a 'newbie'??

排队中: 清空中
Old 06-07-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
Are you sure is a 'newbie'??
lol ok i confess, lurk for abit here but not too long la. read the stories here make me itchy i want to chiong. but got my own experiences must share also mah
Old 06-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

1st date, we meet up for lunch. first time see her in person, quite match the photos.i thought she very serious, but in person when we start to talk then warm up a bit. she really sibei nerdy cute. but when take off glasses look very womanly and chio, not nerdy at all. sharp nose, cheek dimples, chest length brunette hair with a bit wavy texture. she mixed blood also, asian+british parents. but she got angmo accent to me counts as angmo la

small talk, what do we work as, what we study, what animals we like. then i bring her around walk walk, go inside this bookstore that my dad likes, i show her what books i like to read. all this while i thought maybe she thinks this is a boring date, but aiya nothing to lose just keep the convo going. angmo girl leh!! at the end just send her to train station and say bye bye

facts about her: like i said, she quite nerdy and shy shy type. wears glasses. guai kia. got 1 bf before. doesnt like to drink or party. totally not what i expected about angmo girls. i was thinking maybe she's a special one i feel like need to take things slow, guai kia cant push in too quick. not that i very experienced either lol

turns out, she liked the date, we arrange to go on 2nd date. nothing too fancy also, eat dinner then go walk walk. found out her birthday is coming soon, she say normally at home never celebrate birthdays. i told her ok i make a special date for you, we spend the whole day together, i plan everything onz bo? she actually say yes, guess this is going somewhere
Old 06-07-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
sry bro first time write story. am working on next post now, will post up soon. just gauge interest only
Thank u for taking time to write.
Write story here everyone sure interested, I just hope yours come with an ending.

Sets up tent
Old 06-07-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
pantymine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, waiting for more updates
Old 06-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abiellemos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro. Waiting for your update
Old 06-07-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
youngslyfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going TS!
Old 06-07-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start ... waiting for more
Old 07-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

hi bros thx for all your support! next part of the story..

3rd date we go walk walk again. she nothing to suggest, like i said very guai. but i think also nothing much to do outside la. btw this was before covid so can still go out this time though i threw one cheesy line out: i point to her hand and ask, can i hold this for you? inside i also cringe and want to hide face lol. BUT SHE SAID CAN. so we hold hands nonstop for next 1 hr. the whole time my heart pumping like mad and stomach fluttering. later she is the one how?? nothing much else happened but i can feel we are getting more comfortable and relaxed with each other

4th date, her birthday is here. time to put my plan into action. make it or break it lol. she actually not feeling so well, got sinus issue and i think throat itchy. (read: before covid!!) but ok la just carry on. bring her eat pho, not eventful. after lunch bring her to one of those tourist attractions, wont say the details here but she enjoyed it. i went before and thought this is a good idea for a date, guess it really was we walk walk for a bit, hold hands the whole time, take some pictures, this date still quite strong in my memory

after that bring her back to my place for some netflix and chill. we all know where this is headed lool sofa can pull out to a sofabed, we cuddle and watch together. i go a bit lower, put my head on her shoulder. we hold hands. can feel her warmth, my heart start to go faster, but need to sit through 2hrs of movie before i make a move. i actually fell asleep for part of the movie haha. putting the sex thoughts aside, it was actually quite sweet la. just spend time lying next to and holding hands with cute angmo girl, no sex also happy haha.

movie finish i say let's just lie here and chill for a bit can? so we cuddled closer, hold hands, start some eye contact, and i move in closer....
Old 07-07-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
moochee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, do continue..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1