The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The time I managed to get a threesome on a gaming platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
thanks guys for the support. if you feel my encounter story is ok please donate some points...
Ask and you shall be given!
Old 03-07-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
billykook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one bro, please continue!
Old 03-07-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Upped u TS
Old 03-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3879 / Power: 16
icypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya missed on the video part ;( nevertheless up u ty bro
Old 03-07-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6284 / Power: 54
kai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond repute

Upped you, nice story
Old 03-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by icypryce View Post
Aiya missed on the video part ;( nevertheless up u ty bro
hey i relinked the video you can see now
Old 03-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
TheBlamingOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice share TS, waiting for more updates
Old 03-07-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
jlinvan604 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lucky
camping on this one to see more updates! good job OP!
Old 03-07-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

hey bros had to go office today so didnt have much time - tonight going to bonk my wife so today not so many updates sorry!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously:
Quote:
I then put my hands on her waist and slowly pulled down her underwear...
The Moonlight Sonata
As her underwear was gliding along her smooth skin i could feel my cock transition from her underwear to being against her peachy ass crack. I slowly rubbed it up and down her smooth skin. she still wasnt moving just yet but her heavy breathing started to turn into small little moans. I think she was having a dream about someone bonking her too. I moved my hands from her thighs and glided them along her waist up her stomach, under her shirt, along the base of her breast. I love the feeling where it transitions from her stomach to her plump breasts. I halted there for a second to see if had a reaction but still nothing.
I continued up along the curves of her breasts when i finally reach then nipple i used my fingertips to slowly rub them in a circular motion.
At this point in time i can hear her moan a little more loudly and her legs start to shift here and there slowly. I could feel a little dribble from her pussy onto my thighs (we are in a spooning position). I continued this for another 10 seconds or so then I started to kiss the base of her neck on the back. The moans were getting a little more distinct now and she is moving her ass a little bit up and down my shaft.

just as i thought she was still sleeping i felt a hand suddenly but slowly holding my cock (which was raging hard thanks to jenna). it was cold at first but so tender as it gave me a slight electrified feeling on my shaft.

the hand started to slowly move up and down my shaft as i was caressing her nipples and kissing her neck.

after another 15 seconds her head turned around and her face was glistening in the moonlight reflecting off her porcelain skin. I moved from kisses to a long lick from her neck up her throat, along her chin and finally into her mouth. I could feel her soft lips lock against mine as we began to french whilst playing with her nipple whilst getting a HJ (FL WL please take note this is how you foreplay hah..jk). If she wasn't awake before she definitely is now. As our tongues wrestled in an orgy of wetness i moved my hands back down the base of her breast then onto her smooth stomach and proceeded further down her pelvis where i could the change from smooth skin to a slit between her legs. i started to rub her clit which was already dripping, where she moaned louder to the point she could french me any more. i could feel the vibrations in her voice as she let out a "ahhhhh" as our lips disengaged.
To shut her up i immediately reengaged her lips this time shoving my tongue down her throat then moving my fingers further down her labia and inserted my middle finger into her. As I moved my finger in and out I could feel the her voice vibrate on my tongue in her mouth. I decided to let her out when she suddenly turned her body around and crawled down my body into 69 position and started to BBBJ me. The moonlight is reflecting off her rounch perky ass and i could see her breasts from between her legs up her shirt nipples pointing. i began to lick her left thigh gliding it up near her pussy then back down. I did the same on the the right thigh before continuing to the center where her dripping pussy was. I started to lick the full length of the pussy to take all the juice in my mouth as she pumped away on my cock.
after about 30 seconds of licking up and down her pussy I went further to use the tip of my tongue to lightly lick her ass. I made circular motions around the anus to tease her as she let out louder moans. I took another glance at her from between her legs and I could see her DT me with a tight seal around her lips.

I then rolled her over to her side lifted her leg up in the air and continued licking her pussy as she BBBJ on me at a 90 degree angle.
i we flicking my tongue really fast at this point and I can hear her moaning and breathing faster until she let out a squeal and liquid came spraying out onto my face (SAF says always keep hydrated.)

I rotated her once again to make her lie on her back as i positioned myself the give her missionary. I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders to give me the deepest penetrations. I entered her without resistance and slowly pushed further with every pump. As I was going along I suddenly thought of jenna's pussy and closed my eyes imagining that it was her i was fucking..

with in 30 seconds I could feel she was cumming and I was too as her pussy started to contract and get tighter. I kept pumping her till my very last pump before cumming I pulled out and shot all over her stomach and face. She squealed the moment i pulled out in a last ditch attempt on holding in her cum and squirted all over my body (SAF also say must bathe when you can ).
I open my eyes and look at her and see her looking to the side and she said to me
"looks like we have to change the bed sheets again.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks guys for the support.. please donate some points so that I can continue this adventure sharing with you guys.
sorry no pictures here this was in the heat of the moment kind of things... but i hope i painted a good picture for you guys

Last edited by micropen; 05-07-2020 at 01:01 AM.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Marypm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, looking forward to more updates
Old 03-07-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey bros had to go office today so didnt have much time - tonight going to bonk my wife so today not so many updates sorry!
The story is getting hotter & hotter. Hope to heard more about Jenna soon, and maybe more photos of your wife & Jenna along the way.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 03-07-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
damndaniel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

sent you a pm bro!
Old 03-07-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more nice updates please.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9694 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue TS, support nice story!!
Old 04-07-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1