The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!
Re: The time I managed to get a threesome on a gaming platform

this is good! please do more...
Old 02-07-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
Hi guys just wanted to share with you a recent experience I had (during CB) about this sexual encounter I had which was very unexpected..
Cute syt & cute wife! Upped you & hope to hear from you soon.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 02-07-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new camper alert!!
Old 02-07-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

It just motivates me to download and play again. Lol
Old 02-07-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 9
soulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to behold

camping for more !

~Min 2 Point for exchange~
Old 02-07-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgmeimei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

suddenly a lot of ppl start playing this game...
Old 02-07-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start, cheers!
Old 02-07-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

hi guys just had a nice shower long day today. had home made udon compliments of the wife.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously:
Quote:
"so I have no choice but to play with my toys"
and moments after she sent me a image... my jaw instantly dropped...
The Investigation
At first glance i did not know what to think of it. was it an eggplant? some sort of makeup sponge? but something so phallic like that only meant one thing.. a big fat dildo.
I understood now what she meant by her toys... and why she didn't successfully send the sound recording before.I took a full minute where i would envision she was half way recording her moans when she inserted her toy slowly into her pussy. slowly getting it wet but and decided to finish off her session instead of sending me a recording. i could feel the blood rush down and something started to get hard.
Not knowing how open she is I decided to play it dumb and said:
"is that what i think it is?

she then replied:
"its one of the toys that i have i have more"

At this point of time i felt much more comfortable to talk to her due to her dirty witty coy way of talking to me.

"is that why you didnt reply me before I saw you record something but you canceled" I asked

I took a glance over to my wife to make sure she was still sleeping. I only could imaging what she would say if she caught me.. but i couldnt help myself.. luckily she was and she rolled over to face the other side. Her ass bended towards my crotch and i could feel them pressed against my hard cock.

she then replied
"hehe~ maybe..i guess you'll never know!"

I loved how she was leading me on teasing me in. kind of like slowly reeling a fish in when you go fishing. I think she knew I was interested and probably knew i had a hard on as well.
I then asked:
"what other toys do you have? I'm curious to see"

she then replied:
"i have this one toy that makes me really really happy~ i'll show you if you dont mind hehe~"

It was a no brainer for me
"I think at this point I'll be happy for you to show me anything"

I waited and tried to guess what it could be. probably another picture of a dildo in different sizes colors ect. oh how wrong I was for the next thing that popped up on my screen was not a picture but a video.

that moment i could feel a huge rush to my cock. I was initially stunned for a moment... but eagerly pressed play. It was a video of her sitting on the floor and the frame of the camera was pointed to her pussy as she was holding a green/blue vibrator fucking herself.. her pussy was clean shaven and so tight. skin smooth like silk.. I quickly lowered my volume to mute as i watched her insert and pull out the vibrator in her small tight pussy.
on the second rewatch i took a risk and increase the volume ever so slightly.
I could hear her moaning in SYT kind of way (kind of like how hentai moan) it was such a turn on. I could hear the juices coming out of her pussy...

my cock still pressed against my wife's ass made her shift a bit and as she did it rubbed up my shaft and i could feel some precum come out.

I have never felt this way before talking and seeing another woman masturbate while my wife perky ass rubbed against my cock. It was like almost having a threesome:P but not quite.. yet..

At this point I had to make it clear that I had a wife if she didnt already know from all the lustful guilt that has built up inside me.

"you know my wife is sleeping beside me right?"

"oh really? dont poke her too hard and wake her up at this hour"
oh man this SYT really know how to push my buttons.. somehow she knew I had a raging hardon in bed. smart girl.

"I think its a bit late for that" i replied.

"hehe okay then i'll leave you guys to do your thing and i'll play with my toys thinking about you and her.. ttyl!"

I was going to reply but then decided not to as I had to do something about this raging erection now..I put down my phone, I could still feel the shaft of my cock in between my wifes ass I started moving it up and down. I could hear my wife's breathing get a little heavier but still sleeping.

I then put my hands on her waist and slowly pulled down her underwear...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks guys for the support. if you feel my encounter story is ok please donate some points...
also the video may have to come down at some point so i'm sorry if you didnt get to see it..
also for those of you who dont like my commentary and want to cut to the chase here is the convo here and here

Last edited by micropen; 05-07-2020 at 01:03 AM.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

sorry guys.. hope you enjoying my experience.. stupid question,. can anyone tell me how to change the thread title name? is it possible? thanks and enjoy
Old 02-07-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Wah lao, bro. You made me missing all of my previous sexting buddies.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 03-07-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
SYTslayer9009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very smooth pussy! Can share the video TS?
Old 03-07-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYTslayer9009 View Post
Very smooth pussy! Can share the video TS?
vid already linked in the story. u have to read it to find it
Old 03-07-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
SYTslayer9009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
vid already linked in the story. u have to read it to find it
Oh haha got it! I was looking at the convo just now
Old 03-07-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYTslayer9009 View Post
Oh haha got it! I was looking at the convo just now
you must be the lazy one
Old 03-07-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1