The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold
The time I managed to get a threesome on a gaming platform

Hi guys just wanted to share with you a recent experience I had (during CB) about this sexual encounter I had which was very unexpected..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Discovery
It was a Thursday night, nothing much happening as far as Thursdays go. It has been 1 month already before going into CB and WFH already implemented for me and my wife. Since the long boring days go by I have time to finally pick up a game on my phone called Mobile Legends. Its just some MOBA game to pass the time. I've been playing on and off for the past 2 years but now with with the current situation I suddenly had more time. Little did I know things will take a turn..

I was playing casually trying to rank up my stars trying to get to mythic status whilst my wife was working. Game after game I was on a 9 game losing streak and was getting quite frustrated so I decided to play one classic to break the losing streak. So jumped into a what seemed to be normal game and picked the marksman class (the type of hero that does a lot of damage but needs support) the rest of the team picked the required classes accordingly. I thought to myself "hmm ok might have a chance to break the spell"

Game started made my way to the red buff at bottom (it gives you more power for short period of time). Seems like I had someone supporting me this game which is kind of rare in classic games (usually everyone just does their own thing). I just took a glance at the username and they were called 小 bb. Didn't take too much notice as in these games people come and go.

5 mins in the game the score is 8-5 to the enemy team. The top and middle lane seemed to have fed so much whilst me and 小 bb got all the kills on our team. The way this person played gave me the confidence that we can potentially win.

Fast forward another 8 mins and the score was 22-15 to us. Where ever I went 小 bb followed me and protected me from danger. We were winning. The enemy team start to trash talk us which i usually kept quiet but 小 bb didnt take shit from anyone replying accordingly. I found it quite amusing.

At the 18 minute mark we finally pushed through and I was strong enough to almost kill their entire team with the help of 小 bb. And once we wiped them out we destroyed their base and won. The feeling was so refreshing to finally have won one. I checked the end game stats and decided to add this player to my friends list. I saw the persons profile picture and saw that it was a picture of a very attractive girl. Now its not uncommon for girls to play this game but its also very common that guys pretend to be girls and just put a pretty girls picture up. Either way this person was a good player and I wasn't gonna pass off a good opportunity to rank up with this person.

Went back to the main screen and saw that he/she added me back and I decided to commend them so I sent a PM
"Thanks for the support you broke my 9 game lose streak.. "
within seconds I got a reply
"hehe! no problem! I thought you were good too!"
"omg is that your gf? she looks cute!" (for my display picture was me and my wife)

To me this was strange cause if this was a guy he would be eyeballing my wife felt strange to me cause guys don't usually do that on games.. If it was a girl eyeballing my wife also felt strange as this doesn't usually happen either.
"yeah shes my wife actually haha you want to rank up?" I replied.
"ohhh. I have to do something now but you can add me 9xxxxxxx when you want to play together later "

I proceeded to add he/she on whatsapp. The display picture was a picture of a girl no older than 25. That kind of SYT look. Beautiful smile. But then again could just be a guy catfishing. I decided to test if it was a guy or a girl. So I sent a voice recording. I didn't want to make it sound like I was testing the person so I tried to make it as casual as possible.
"hey 小bb its me just added you later I play I call you ah?".
within 2 seconds I see the person online.

I see them recording something..

the recording came through and somehow I felt a bit nervous.. I then proceeded to press play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you enjoy please ups me

Last edited by micropen; 06-07-2020 at 05:59 PM.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
sammyboiluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The time I managed to get a threesome on a gaming platform

Nice start bro, please continue
Old 01-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9694 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for updates
Old 01-07-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

sibei long i never play camping here!
Old 01-07-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

okay just had my dinner... wife made teriyaki tuna rice. good stuff
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
previously - I then proceeded to press the play button.
The First Contact
You know those times you feel really anxious almost like you have butterflies in your stomach waiting for the outcome of something hoping its what you envisioned? that was the feeling I was getting.

like a big release inside me, the voice that came out of my speakers was a soft soothing voice of a girl. My heart skipped a beat when I first heard the words come out.

"heyyyyyy so fast want to play with me ah?"
I have no idea why but i blushed a little.
I played the recording at least 4 or 5 times listening to the sweet sweet voice saying "i wanted to play with her". A rush of emotions suddenly came in which I did not have before.
My wife who was out side doing her work must of heard noise of a repeating sound and said to me
"bee you like tiktok so much ah keep replaying same video?"
I suddenly snapped back to reality. Thank god she couldn't hear properly I felt embarrassed and quickly replied.
"uhhh yeah haha.. this one video quite funny.. hows work?"
she didnt reply.
I proceeded to close the door to avoid any further mishaps.

Just a slight side track. I am a happily married man and my wife is in fact very beautiful. she has a slim figure with B cup breast that are naturally perky, her hips are wide with a perky ass. If you ever saw my wife on the streets the first thing you will notice is her ass (please dont stare too long she is self conscious). She has a schoolgirl face with flawless skin.. when I say flawless i mean basically porcelain skin.
For me I don't consider myself to be the best looking stud out there but I think I get by. No six pack abs and all that muscle crap girls these days dig the dad bod makes them feel safe and secure.

back to the story at hand. I sort of felt like I was cheating on my wife by feeling this way but I could not help but to reply. I tried to play it down a bit so that it didn't sound too crazy.

"uh yeahh haha.. we don't have much time till season end so just wanted to reach mythic before it does.. never been to mythic before haha just let me know when you have time haha.. no rush i'm charles (not my real name) by the way how about you?".
The moment i let go of the talk button I felt the butterflies come back. I have never send such a long voice and said so many haha in one voice recording before. I felt really dumb. At this point in time we know 2 things.

1. her voice gives me the chills everytime she talks
2. she knows that I'm married

I waited for reply like someone who was on drugs waiting for their next hit. It was a new rush for me.

2 mins passed and it felt like the longest 2 minutes of my life. I suddenly see the online status of this mysterious 小 bb.
another minute pass and she wasnt responding yet but online. I felt really nervous and started to shake my leg and bite my nails.

Finally another minute passed and i see her recording. My heart started racing again anxious on what she would say. It was a good 30 to 40 seconds of recording. I waited anxiously

at the moment I thought the recording finished she just went offline. Just like that my heart sank. At first i thought she blocked me but no her sexy cfm half face profile picture was still there. It must of been she canceled the recording for some reason.

I sat there for another minute or so then put down my phone and snapped back into reality.

That night I couldn't sleep wondering what are all the combinations could she have possibly said in those 30 seconds.. I knew it was impossible but I was still thinking about with my wife sleeping beside me.

Come 2:30 am on a Friday morning, with my wife facing me sleeping with her beautiful face. I was staring at the ceiling thinking about 小bb.

suddenly my phone vibrates as a whatsapp message comes through.....

Last edited by micropen; 05-07-2020 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
gasota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time to play online gaming too
Old 02-07-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
damndaniel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

camping bro!
Old 02-07-2020, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 6
Jiaging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start, camping for updates too
Old 02-07-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Book marked this thread. Waiting for next update & regain power.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Wink Re: The time I managed to get a threesome on a gaming platform

Hi guys thanks for support.. this is really once in a lifetime encounter for me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously:
Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
Come 2:30 am on a Friday morning, with my wife facing me sleeping with her beautiful face. I was staring at the ceiling thinking about 小bb.

suddenly my phone vibrates as a whatsapp message comes through.....
The Midnight Toys
The light of my phone dimly illuminated the room we were sleeping. I took a quick glance at my wife to find her still facing me sound asleep. Eagerly I grabbed my phone carefully. I see the notification "1 new message". My heart started racing again hoping it would be 小bb.

as I swiped it was like winning the lottery. i see the text:
"hey there you.. paiseh for the late reply I was busy doing something.. nice to meet you charles hehe~ im jenna "

I don't know but even the text sounds sweet. the way she writes I can still imagine what she sounds like.
Totally ignoring what time it was and with her on my mind the whole night I immediately replied:

"hey thats okay la what you doing up so late? you want to rank?"

Immediately the moment I sent the message I see her online online and the blue ticks came out. I quickly took a quick glance at my wife. shes still sound asleep.

as I see the typing status I wait anxiously...

"umm i was playing with some toys"
"i'm off tomorrow so can relax hehe~
"Okay can! See you inside"

at the time I had no idea what she meant by playing with some toys. Isn't she a bit old to be playing with toys so I tried to clarify casually.

"Oh really? so good ah"
"what do you work as? and what toys?"

at this point I have totally forgotten about starting the game to play with her and just wanted to find out more about her. after all it was on my mind for the past 6-8 hours.. and as i look back now she did too :P

"Oh i'm a school teacher assistant WBU?"
"oh just some things i have"

teacher assistant and syt cfm looks, I suddenly felt a little bit flustered in my groin area. somehow I found it kind of hot. those school kids damn lucky.

She was still ambiguous about the toy thing at the time I was still confused.
i proceeded to reply

"I work in IT but your job sounds more fun"
This was my sly attempt to show off that i'm smart but at the same time compliment her on career field.

she then replied instantly
"wow you must be smart huh~"
"my job is boringjust look after the little kids bring them to toilet handle reception"

at this point i realized she wasn't a secondary school teacher. seems like she was kindergarten teacher of sorts.
I tried to confirm by replying:

"oh take them to toilet? they must be really young, you must be good with kids huh"

she promptly replied:
"yeah sometimes bring them go toilet must help them shake shake after peeing"

for some reason after she said this I was thinking to myself. shit I wish she could also help me shake shake. I could only imagine if her hands were as chio as her face she could give one of the best HJ.

after these thoughts I was a bit more heated up and started throw some less than ideal naughty jokes at her.

"Seems like you're pretty good at shaking"
The moment I sent it immediately felt like a dumbass. she knew i was married and I just started indirectly flirting with her. I tried to delete/recall message but she already saw it the moment it sent.
I was hot, flustered, embarrassed and intrigued all at the same time. a bit too many feelings to have in a 5 min convo at 2:30 am on a friday morning tbh.

for about a minute i didnt see any activity although she was online. did she find me weird? too forward? my mind was racing.
at 2:36 i see her typing..

"hehe you're quite raunchy huh~ i try my best but during this covid19 no one to shake"

and just like that i knew she was a syt with commando attitude. suddenly the topic switch from a casual chat to something a bit more lustful.

before i could even start to reply i see her typing again:

"so I have no choice but to play with my toys"
and moments after she sent me a image... my jaw instantly dropped...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
those of you who wants to see the 5 min convo without my stupid commentary please click here.
lastly please rate the thread so I know if its boring for you guys or not. to me it was a new experience..

Last edited by micropen; 07-07-2020 at 02:30 PM.
Old 02-07-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

This is solid, even got convo to show us!
Old 02-07-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 02-07-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LordAzrael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power ts. Liking the story so far!
Advert Space Available