The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HOLY SHIT! This Warrant Officer Lin Leo is so damn chio! What a slut!

Anymore info on this slutty warrant officer?
Old 13-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
Anymore info on this slutty warrant officer?
nope only found one photo
Old 13-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
lefttoerighttoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Feel like asking her to wear her SAF uniform with her WO rank and fug her deep deep erection day. The feel should be jin song because I have never fugged a WO in my life. Usually it is the other way round lol.
lol

shame no pics of her in uniform

that will be great for imagination
Old 14-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Huh...chio meh? Her face looks damn weird man. Cover the lower half still ok, reveal the lower half...wah lau eh...
Old 14-07-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefttoerighttoe View Post
lol

shame no pics of her in uniform

that will be great for imagination
Too bad la. Would love to see a pic of her knocking it down in the middle of the parade square.
Old 14-07-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She still need to obey officers and kena extra from them gao gao... Would love to know if she has naughty stories in camp
Old 14-07-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Please close thread and leave her alone lah.

Just because she was brave enough for the sake of Singaporeans to whistleblow on a PAP MP, you follow the PAP IBs to dox her and comment on her. Who dare to whistleblow on powerful people next time? Election is over.
Old 22-04-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No more stories?
Old 22-04-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
revolutions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Please close thread and leave her alone lah.

Just because she was brave enough for the sake of Singaporeans to whistleblow on a PAP MP, you follow the PAP IBs to dox her and comment on her. Who dare to whistleblow on powerful people next time? Election is over.
I guess her career in SAF ends early
Old 22-04-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 11
gojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ive worked with her 17years ago , I do know and have seen the way she treated other nsf, but she was generally nicer to me. The pictures of her here, i would only rate 4/10 if I had to rate her then, it would comparatively be 10, flawless skin, slim where it counts and voluptious assets. She once, and only once in my whole service wore a no3 to work , my jaw fell .
Old 22-04-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 4
hbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojibery1234 View Post
Ive worked with her 17years ago , I do know and have seen the way she treated other nsf, but she was generally nicer to me. The pictures of her here, i would only rate 4/10 if I had to rate her then, it would comparatively be 10, flawless skin, slim where it counts and voluptious assets. She once, and only once in my whole service wore a no3 to work , my jaw fell .
Ever seen her in PT attire?
Old 22-04-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 11
gojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbts View Post
Ever seen her in PT attire?
no, have u ?
Old 23-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
In the old days a lot of scandals in camps one. I think there was a thread on this Annie lady in Sungei gedong camp.
I heard of her also. Heard she devioce after her husband found out that time that her baby don't belong to him and worst still this Annie don't even know who the real father as she fuck with few guys when her ex was away from business trip. Heard of her but never see her photo
Old 23-04-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Last time sungei gedong happening. The emart ah lian also another one quite easy to up if you yandao 😁
Old 23-04-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojibery1234 View Post
Very chio ah?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1