The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up HOLY SHIT! This Warrant Officer Lin Leo is so damn chio! What a slut!

The one who chao kan that shawn huang that one loh.

Anyone got more pictures or info on her? Mindef said she left more than a year ago already.

She got that kind of slutty, CFM looks. If got money I don't mind bao her as mistress.

Old 29-06-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HOLY SHIT! This Warrant Officer Lin Leo is so damn chio! What a slut!

Some more she got sadistic tendencies which I totally like. Can ask her go hotel 81 and role play.

Old 29-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

That spec wearing girl is her kid? Underage not nice to post here, should blank out the face.

But i like mom Don't mind her unleashing her sadistic on me somewhere more private
Old 29-06-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

MILF anyday anytime for me.

Intro please.
Old 30-06-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Some women after you makan, you wished you have not done so. Try not to play with siao charbo
Old 30-06-2020, 06:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
The one who chao kan that shawn huang that one loh.

Anyone got more pictures or info on her? Mindef said she left more than a year ago already.

She got that kind of slutty, CFM looks. If got money I don't mind bao her as mistress.
All those images have been photoshopped so there is no way you can tell how she looks in real life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-06-2020, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Feel like asking her to wear her SAF uniform with her WO rank and fug her deep deep erection day. The feel should be jin song because I have never fugged a WO in my life. Usually it is the other way round lol.
Old 30-06-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
All those images have been photoshopped so there is no way you can tell how she looks in real life.
Fully agreed.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Many years ago when I was in army we had this three times a week training regime.
I was obese and was a chinup zero fighter. Halfway through there is this female officer that came and coached us how to do chinup in a mocking manner .

Sometimes later I and my buddies who was attached in admin was chilling after the excerise regime we saw the officer creeping slowly to the chinup area and she cannot even hang on the bar as ppl who done chinup should know your palm will burn if you never done before or often.

My friend who is under her just shook his head when I asked how nice is she.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

In the old days a lot of scandals in camps one. I think there was a thread on this Annie lady in Sungei gedong camp.
Old 30-06-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
8February deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Feel like asking her to wear her SAF uniform with her WO rank and fug her deep deep erection day. The feel should be jin song because I have never fugged a WO in my life. Usually it is the other way round lol.
Verbal fuck and sexual fuck
Old 30-06-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
In the old days a lot of scandals in camps one. I think there was a thread on this Annie lady in Sungei gedong camp.
Got what story?
Old 30-06-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Wah.. I heard this one was legendary from the lates 90s... Dunno fact or not since too long ago liao
Old 01-07-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
greydove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Got what story?
Maybe she volunteer for weekend duty?
Old 01-07-2020, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Wah.. I heard this one was legendary from the lates 90s... Dunno fact or not since too long ago liao
Share la.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1