The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Location: somewhere out there maybe next to u or far away from u
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 18
yongster77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Opening of hotels in phase 2?

Guy good news..

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/cov
id-19-hotels-can-now-apply-govt-accept-staycation-bookings-subject-safety-rules
Old 03-07-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Worry later all hotel bankrupt then no more hotel to piak piak
Old 03-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 17
angus young deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Staycations are back, boys. Time to party.
That's awesome to hear. Now just need to wait for the actual opening, which will vary for each hotel, depending on when each get their approval
Old 03-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Just called 2 hotels. They dont know anything about it
Old 03-07-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Hotels will allow staycation next week

https://mustsharenews.com/hotels-reo.../?utm=telegram
Old 03-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Is time for FUCKCATION!
Old 03-07-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Rang 4 hotels. None had heard the news. You'd think.they'd be the first to know, and be well prepared and eager to reopen ASAP
Old 04-07-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Hotels to be open for staycations again with safe management measures in place

SINGAPORE - Locals will soon be able to opt for staycations in hotels again as Singapore passes the one-month mark into phase two of the post-circuit breaker period.

Hotels are facing the worst occupancy rates in history, with foreign visitor arrivals to Singapore all but dried up due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) announced on Friday (July 3) that hotels may now apply to resume two activities: providing accommodation to guests for the purpose of leisure, and opening their recreation areas for children.

But all must adhere to various safe management measures to do so, the STB said in its advisory.

The STB said that the safe management measures that each hotel must comply with include reducing capacity and inter-mingling of hotel visitors in the hotel's lobby and guest facilities, such as disallowing more than five individuals from different households from gathering in any guest room.

The hotel must also screen every individual for symptoms, including a fever or a runny nose, before allowing anyone to enter the hotel or each guest facility.

It must also have in place rigorous cleaning and disinfecting regimes, and implement the national digital check-in system SafeEntry for every individual entering or leaving the hotel.

For the hotel's function areas, the hotel is required, among other things, to identify hot spots for potential bunching of visitors and implement a control mechanism to prevent or disperse crowds.

"This could include deployment of safety ambassadors to remind attendees against clustering and loitering in common areas," the STB said.

Hotels which have been designated as government-contracted facilities for Covid-19 purposes, such as those housing individuals on stay-home notice, would have to fulfil additional requirements, including allocating all rooms occupied by such individuals at dedicated floors or blocks that are segregated from other guests, and displaying notices that the hotel is providing Covid-19 related accommodation.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
cx3500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Opening of hotels in phase 2?

just called ibis budget (ex fragrance) n h81, still cannot leh....
Old 04-07-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 15
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

The announcement said needs to submit application to STB to assess first, which can take up to 14 days. Unclear whether transit is allowed yet.

Be patient, will take a while before the hotels are opened
Old 04-07-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

I also called H81. Yesterday's announcement was to say that hotels could apply for a license to operate, and not that they can open. Ironically, all the conditions for their reopening were like extra cleaning and Qcode entry were mentioned in the ST around 4-6 weeks ago. So hotels could have got mosr things organised during their period of shutdown
Old 04-07-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Rws hotels no open for staycations
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 06-07-2020, 01:19 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Rws hotels no open for staycations
Prince Devitt upped.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
The announcement said needs to submit application to STB to assess first, which can take up to 14 days. Unclear whether transit is allowed yet.

Be patient, will take a while before the hotels are opened
My friend who works in hotel say the hotels need to submit application for the staycation so the paperwork and audit will take about 2 weeks
Old 06-07-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
Gyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond repute

For those bros who need a hotel urgently can pm and I will share with them which hotel can book. I have personally booked before. Pls pardon me if my mail box is full but I will get back to you. I was zapped by some idiots when I posted a FR in the massage section, hopefully some kind bros here can up my points after I share the hotel with them.

Thank you so much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1