The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Not farm more cotton plants to grow sheeps meh?
can grow but it takes time and some sheep may not turn out the way they intended. importing sheep shortens the time and they are beholden

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Yup. Fear factor plus the fact that many Singaporeans are just afraid of taking a leap of faith and are contented with what they have.

Well, those Singaporeans should be reminded that the PAP was once considered an 'opposition' party as well back in the days.
its standard tactics to use fear and manipulation to sway the votes. if they don't use, can of worms many many, public anger very very

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 18-06-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=sytlover2;20042162]Not gonna vote miw.
================================================== ========
think the people cannot wait to see & hear the new PAP army generals & world-class talents + our beloved 4G leaders in action
think the PAP rally will be flooded
Old 18-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/covid-19-n...060010238.html

Sibei smart move from PAP...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 18-06-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The Opp is always disadvantaged in one way or another.
Old 18-06-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
phem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvp View Post
Of course, judge and CPIB are supposed to be neutral but .....
Old 19-06-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore election: neither free nor fair, new report says

JAKARTA: As Singapore is expected to head to the polls in the coming weeks, urgent and immediate steps are required to effectively safeguard the integrity of the vote and remove structural barriers that favour the incumbents, regional lawmakers have said in a new report. Without these changes, Singapore’s upcoming general election will not be free and fair, said ASEAN Parliamentarians for Human Rights (APHR).

In the report “In Singapore, an Already Unfair Vote Undermined by COVID-19” released today, APHR documented structural flaws that prevent the election from being fair, including the Prime Minister’s broad powers over the entire electoral process that lack any effective oversight. The use of a group constituency system where candidates run as a team, coupled with the short campaigning period, also place difficulties on the opposition to field candidates and prepare adequately in advance.

“There’s a reason that the ruling PAP has won every election since Singapore’s self-governance – the entire process is heavily stacked in its favour,” said Teddy Baguilat Jr, APHR’s Executive Director and a former Philippine Member of Parliament (MP). “The only way the vote can be regarded as free and fair is if urgent and genuine structural and legal reforms are implemented, including reforming electoral bodies to ensure they are truly independent, and dropping all ongoing politically-motivated charges against opposition candidates.”

“The very purpose of an election is for people to express their political will freely, and major changes are necessary to ensure that the upcoming vote fulfils the aspirations of the Singaporean people,” he said.

Moreover, the environment in which the Singaporean people are able to exercise their right to participate in public life is heavily restricted. Key opposition candidates have been targeted with lawsuits by members of the ruling party, and voters in opposition-led constituencies face reprisals for not voting for the PAP, APHR said. Fundamental freedoms, which are intrinsically linked to free elections, are limited as the government controls the media and uses restrictive laws against dissenting and critical voices.

“On polling day, the public shouldn’t be fooled by the absence of irregularities or electoral fraud. The current system is unfair from the start and entrenches a process that prevents any genuine political competition or free choice at the ballot,” Baguilat said.

“Opposition candidates face insurmountable challenges not only to run in elections, but also for their message to reach eligible voters, due to a short campaigning period and strict media restrictions. In addition, authorities continue to use draconian laws to target political opponents and muzzle other critical voices, resulting in a limited civic space.”

Finally, Covid-related measures introduced – including those under the Parliamentary Elections (COVID-19 Special Arrangements) Act 2020 – fail to ensure a fair campaigning process during the pandemic, or protect the voting rights for specific groups, particularly the sick and overseas voters. These challenges only compound the unfairness of the electoral process that already tilts favourably for the ruling party, APHR said.

“Singapore has until April 2021 to hold the election. There is no need to rush into organising one so soon, especially as the country continues to record hundreds of new daily coronavirus cases. There is no reason why the authorities are unable to accommodate all voters, and the possible exclusion of specific groups will only further undermine the legitimacy of the poll,” Baguilat said.
Old 20-06-2020, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
pepsixia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Not smart, is sibeh cunning
Old 20-06-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvp View Post
================================================== ==
The DREAM 4G Team for Singapore. nehbour countries see already also scare of them. singpapore sure win big
1. Heng Swee Kiat
2. Chan Chun Sin
3. Chee Hong Tat
4. Amrin Amin
5. Lawrence Wong
6. Daryl David
7. Gan Kim Yong
8. Janil Putucherry
9. Lam Pin Min
10. Masagos
11. Maliki
Old 20-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
LukasMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ==
The DREAM 4G Team for Singapore. nehbour countries see already also scare of them. singpapore sure win big
1. Heng Swee Kiat
2. Chan Chun Sin
3. Chee Hong Tat
4. Amrin Amin
5. Lawrence Wong
6. Daryl David
7. Gan Kim Yong
8. Janil Putucherry
9. Lam Pin Min
10. Masagos
11. Maliki
Scared?
Who is scared of all these pussies? Should include the biggest pussy of all - Pinky Lee
Old 21-06-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: GE coming

An interesting father's day weekend! A group of father r marked. Ang mo who are new citizens. What happen?

As I wrote there are no food delivery service. Some one? Has stop them from workings. This forced people to eat out and take aways. One more in case we overlook.

H Village could be the only food estate closed this weekend. A warning to ang mo voters, who gave them the pink ICs? Past 55 yrs ang mo here loved to brain washed peoples, with this gen in Obama systems and freedom of speech.

The lighting hit them at their popular foods joints. I guess ang mo pr and new citizens have to travel to town areas to celebrate this father's day. I am sorry for them. They lose in mine country.
Old 22-06-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10402 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.facebook.com/kelvin.ling...58579553114429

This succinctly sums up the MIW.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 22-06-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When is the likely election day? In July?
Old 23-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

MIW PLAYING DIRTY POLITICS.

Lawyer and Peoples Voice party chief Lim Tean faces separate bankruptcy applications over nearly $1.45m

SINGAPORE - Lawyer and opposition politician Lim Tean is facing two pending bankruptcy claims totalling about $1.45 million, a Straits Times check has found.

One of the applications, filed by DBS Bank in October last year over a debt of $549,378, was heard in the High Court on Monday (June 22) in chambers via video conference.

The case has been adjourned for three weeks.

DBS declined to comment, as the case is still ongoing in court.

Mr Lim, who represented himself, did not respond to phone calls seeking comment.

The other application was filed by a trading company, Sing Wing (I & E), in May this year.

Records show that the company is seeking to make Mr Lim a bankrupt over a debt of about $905,000. A hearing for this application is scheduled on July 16.

Mr Lim is founder and secretary-general of Peoples Voice party, which had its registration approved in October 2018.

Last Friday, he announced on Facebook that his party would be contesting Jurong GRC in the upcoming election.

The Singapore Constitution disqualifies an undischarged bankrupt from being a Member of Parliament.

In February last year, Mr Lim avoided bankruptcy in proceedings brought by a Shanghai businessman over a US$150,000 ($209,000) loan.

Mr Huang Min, who had lent Mr Lim the money, filed a bankruptcy application in 2018 when the sum remained unpaid even after the Chinese national won a court judgment to recover it.

Mr Lim appealed against the court order to repay the sum, but eventually withdrew his appeal.

Mr Huang withdrew his bankruptcy application after Mr Lim submitted two cheques - one day ahead of a scheduled hearing - to settle the debt and legal costs.
Old 23-06-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

DBS bank. Expected lah.
Old 23-06-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

I vote for any opposition that comes my side always. EXCEPT FOR THAT SINGH PARTY. No way I’m voting for SINGH. Over my dead body. May the best team win!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1