The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceaceguy View Post
I zapped you for your racist comment
I am just being frank. 23% of chinese Msian voted against UMNO. It wont help much unless majority Malays follow suit. The latter, 68%, did it last GE. It created a Malay tsunami they called it. The rest is history. Now coming back to sillyporean Mandarin speaking chinese, 80% of kiasi kiasu peasants. 80% is a very big number. Chinese can create a huge tsunami. Dont u tink so? 20% minorities cant even create a ripple. Btw i am also a Chinese.

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 14-06-2020 at 08:12 AM.
Old 14-06-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Whos racist? Hokkien or Teochew?

Hokkien-Teochew Riots (1854)

The Hokkien-Teochew Riots, also known as the Great Riots of 1854 or the Five Catties of Rice Riots, began on 5 May 1854. The riots stemmed from conflicts between the Hokkien and Teochew communities in Singapore. It was also suggested that secret societies were involved in the riots, especially the Ngee Heng (Ghee Hin) society, which had splintered into Hokkien and Teochew branches, but the extent of their involvement is uncertain.1 The riots lasted for at least 10 days, and led to the death of approximately 500 people and the destruction of some 300 homes. The riots are considered to be one of the most severe outbreaks of violent conflict within the Chinese community in 19th-century Singapore.2

Background
In the early 1850s, conflict between the Hokkien and Teochew communities arose over the control of pepper and gambier plantations, as well as lucrative revenue farms attached to them. The Hokkien merchant community’s increasing dominance in this economic sector was noticed, leading to dissatisfaction among the Teochews.3 This coincided with a period of rice shortages and high rice prices due to reduced imports from Java.4

At the same time, an unusually large number of Chinese immigrants had arrived in Singapore in 1853. Many of these immigrants were members of the Xiao Dao Hui (Short Dagger Sect) that had fled to Singapore after participating in a failed rebellion in Amoy against the Qing imperial government. These political refugees were well armed and considered to be more predisposed to violence than other Chinese immigrants, who mainly came to Singapore seeking employment.5 European observer C. B. Buckley reported that disagreements emerged when the local Hokkien community refused to join in a subscription fund to aid the rebels, of whom a majority were reportedly Teochew. This caused tension between the Hokkien and Teochew communities.6

Outbreak of violence
Violence first erupted on 5 May over a dispute between a Hokkien shopkeeper and a Teochew buyer regarding the price of rice.7 The argument drew the attention of bystanders, who took sides based on their affiliations, thus escalating the situation. This resulted in intense street fighting between the two communities. Shops were smashed and looted amid the chaos.8

Upon the first outburst of violence, Police Superintendent Thomas Dunman called for military reinforcements to supplement the police force, but Governor William Butterworth, who failed to comprehend the gravity of the situation, overruled his initial requests.9 Instead, Butterworth took it upon himself to survey the troubled areas, whereupon he was attacked by a mob.10

When it became evident that the police force was unequal to the task of suppressing the riots, the military as well as contingents of marines from British men-of-war, berthed in the harbour, were summoned to aid in restoring order. European volunteers were also appointed as special constables to help contain the spread of violence.11 Influential Chinese businessmen and community leaders, such as Tan Kim Seng, rendered assistance by mediating with the headmen of the various secret societies.12 An appeal was also made to the Temenggong of Johore for assistance; in response, he sent 200 Malay soldiers as reinforcements.13

Despite these efforts, the rioting continued to spread from the town to the rural areas after the first two days, to areas such as Paya Lebar, Siglap and Bukit Timah where many Chinese resided. Colonial reports suggested that the violence in the countryside was more intense and killings more widespread than they had been in the town area.14 On 10 May, five days after the start of the riots, the colonial authorities implemented a new course of action. Divisions of troops were transported by steamer to the corners of the island, from where they marched towards the town areas. The move caught the rioters by surprise and was effective in quelling unrest in the countryside.15

Resolution and aftermath
In total, the riots lasted more than 10 days. While contemporary observers differed in their estimates, records indicate that approximately 500 persons were killed and 300 homes destroyed. In total, some 500 people were arrested, but only about 250 could be identified and tried. Following 17 days of trial, six men were sentenced to death and two were eventually executed.16 It was also recorded that 30 junks sailed away for China on 13 May; this was observed as the departure of the unwelcome immigrants.17

In the aftermath of the riots, there were calls for the colonial government to introduce more stringent legislation to better regulate the activities of Chinese secret societies, in order to prevent future riots.18 Editorials in the press also condemned Butterworth for his initially inadequate response, which they regarded as having led to a deterioration of the situation.19 Despite these calls for action, Butterworth remained steadfast in his view that minimal intervention was required, and strongly opposed any new legislation that called for total suppression.20 He did, however, support the formation of the Volunteer Rifle Corps as a standby quasi-military force that could be called upon to put down any future instances of unrest.21 Butterworth also bestowed upon Dunman the Sword-of-Honour, a military award in recognition of Dunman’s service in quelling the riots.22

Timeline
May–Dec 1853: The arrival of Xiao Dao Hui rebels leads to a larger inflow of immigrants.
5 May 1854: Violence breaks out in the town area.
6 May 1854: The military is called in; special constables are appointed to restore order.
8 May 1854: Rioting spreads from the town to the countryside.
10 May 1854: Troops are sent to various corners of the island via steamer.
8 Jul 1954: The Volunteer Rifle Corps is established under the direction of Butterworth.

Author
Yong Chun Yuan
Old 14-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GE coming

This GE. Only one topic. Not Wuhan virus because is science problems. World lock down and protections against foreigners. Here. Impossible to create jobs with above average salaries.

My visions. This coming jobs fair. 40 000 jobs and 100 000 walk in applicants. Maybe 50 % are chop by certain group of people. Eg SIA staffs. Still many applicants including PR and new citizens walk away because of 1 yr contract basis.

Who dares win? Lighting and opp parties. Solve un employment before 2024.

By the way. If WHO can contain Wuhan virus, RLD allreally back in biz 3 mths ago.
Old 14-06-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12420 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This GE. Only one topic. Not Wuhan virus because is science problems. World lock down and protections against foreigners. Here. Impossible to create jobs with above average salaries.

My visions. This coming jobs fair. 40 000 jobs and 100 000 walk in applicants. Maybe 50 % are chop by certain group of people. Eg SIA staffs. Still many applicants including PR and new citizens walk away because of 1 yr contract basis.

Who dares win? Lighting and opp parties. Solve un employment before 2024.

By the way. If WHO can contain Wuhan virus, RLD allreally back in biz 3 mths ago.
You're a moron who claims to work in healthcare.
Your English sucks.
I cannot comprehend your posts.
It is Covid-19.
Not Wuhan virus.
Old 14-06-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

As a malaysian, all i can say to the brudders here hor... at least when u vote (u get the person u vote on the job) though they may not deliver what u want.

In Malaysia, vote A can end up getting B lor.

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 14-06-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
They hopeless lah. Bring down UMNO liao still kana UMNO take back. The Mahatir also jialat duno how many times he wanabe PM sia. Then they whole life is du kacheng cases.
U think DAP a good party? Lim Eng Guan a good Minister/PM?

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 14-06-2020 at 12:21 PM.
Old 14-06-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
U think DAP a good party? Lim Eng Guan a good Minister/PM?
It’s Lim Guan Eng by the way.
Yes, DAP has good people.
But Malaysia is not inclusive enough to have a non-Malay PM.
The same can be extrapolated for Singapore.
The only country progressive enough to elect a minority PM was Peru with Alberto Fujimori in the 1990s.
Old 14-06-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytlover2 View Post
Not gonna vote miw. If no opp come my side den i will forfeit my votes. Hahaha
If your side no opposition, then is considered a walkover. You don't even have a chance to forfeit your votes.
Old 14-06-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
It’s Lim Guan Eng by the way.
Yes, DAP has good people.
But Malaysia is not inclusive enough to have a non-Malay PM.
The same can be extrapolated for Singapore.
The only country progressive enough to elect a minority PM was Peru with Alberto Fujimori in the 1990s.
When i say good i mean clean. Is DAP a clean party? Is LGE clean and upright and honest Minister?
Old 14-06-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
When i say good i mean clean. Is DAP a clean party? Is LGE clean and upright and honest Minister?
Aside from the bungalow corruption case....
Need some Malaysians to opine on this...
Old 14-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: GE coming

My cousin working here on S pass. Malaysian Chinese. He said at Sabah, Chinese dont need to vote. He grew up there never ones he voted. I told him thats not what I watch on news.

Whats the point of Q up and they dont have his name? The thing is 2 yrs ago. Dr M asked Chinese to give him the vote with promise of things. He refuse to disclose what things.

By the way. Malaysian Chinese got played out. Dr M did not honor his words.
Old 14-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Aside from the bungalow corruption case....
Need some Malaysians to opine on this...
Dont trust any politicians. Especially when u have father and son in the same party.
Old 14-06-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am just being frank. 23% of chinese Msian voted against UMNO. It wont help much unless majority Malays follow suit. The latter, 68%, did it last GE. It created a Malay tsunami they called it. The rest is history. Now coming back to sillyporean Mandarin speaking chinese, 80% of kiasi kiasu peasants. 80% is a very big number. Chinese can create a huge tsunami. Dont u tink so? 20% minorities cant even create a ripple. Btw i am also a Chinese.
the people are unhappy, but not unhappy enough to vote the ruling party out

is the ruling party stupid enough to cause so much unhappiness that the people will vote against them? do they want to repeat what happened in 2011? over the years, how many foreigners converted citizenship and they dare to vote against the ruling party?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 14-06-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
the people are unhappy, but not unhappy enough to vote the ruling party out

is the ruling party stupid enough to cause so much unhappiness that the people will vote against them? do they want to repeat what happened in 2011? over the years, how many foreigners converted citizenship and they dare to vote against the ruling party?

Thats right. Sillyporeans only good in barking, making noises.But doesnt bite. Every elections same results. In other words, most sillyporeans still feel PAP should be the garment of the day. 70% will testify to that.
Old 15-06-2020, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
pepsixia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dont trust any politicians. Especially when u have father and son in the same party.
Errrrr .... and also a daughter-in-law controlling the entire market in the country.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1