The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
MICHAT ANY BROS TRIED ?

Hi bros, recently MICHAT has alot of FL, not sure if any bros here tried and had any issue?

Maybe bros here can share your experience with MICHAT FL.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 14
Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!
Re: MICHAT ANY BROS TRIED ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playplayonly View Post
Hi bros, recently MICHAT has alot of FL, not sure if any bros here tried and had any issue?

Maybe bros here can share your experience with MICHAT FL.

Mostly scam.. have to see what they offer.
Old 29-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Majority of them are scams - ranging from pretend part-timer students, foreign lady, investors, video call ambassadors, to sugar mommy agents.

Based on my experiences, be careful of tell-tale signs like asking for your location, request for sharing of your phone number. These are mostly likely scammers. They ultimately, would want to solicit valuable 'assets' from u - either monetary in the form gift cards, deposit of money, or phone number (for harassment, or accumulation of knowledge about u for impersonation purpose)

Those who readily share their information without asking much about ur personal details, are more likely to be genuine.
Old 29-02-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
alan38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

You can find scams, ladyboys, in michat
Old 29-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some are offering $100, 2 hours, unlimited shots. Too good to be true??

While theres one more that seems to be genuine, $150,2 shot. She even mentioned possibility of meeting up for meals. Because we uave been chatting quite alot.

These kind that are willing to meet you outside of thier work is more likely to be genuine? And seem to be able to hold normal conversation..
Old 29-02-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Also bros here would like to hear your opinions.

Chatted with another local girl on MICHAT, conversation seems very normal, but this lady told me she has a boyfriend, is jus here to chat.

Anyone bros here encountered something like this? Lady who claims she is attached but yet still willing to hold normal conversation on MICHAT. She even took initiative to greet me "Morning", its something unexpected for me.

Is there anything i should be aware of? Or is this normal? I should not over think and just play along??
Old 29-02-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Chatted with another local girl on MICHAT, conversation seems very normal, but this lady told me she has a boyfriend, is jus here to chat.

Anyone bros here encountered something like this? Lady who claims she is attached but yet still willing to hold normal conversation on MICHAT. She even took initiative to greet me "Morning", its something unexpected for me.

Is there anything i should be aware of? Or is this normal? I should not over think and just play along??
Maybe you are handsome lor.. Or the grass is always greener lor..
Old 29-02-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some are offering $100, 2 hours, unlimited shots. Too good to be true??

While theres one more that seems to be genuine, $150,2 shot. She even mentioned possibility of meeting up for meals. Because we uave been chatting quite alot.

These kind that are willing to meet you outside of thier work is more likely to be genuine? And seem to be able to hold normal conversation..
The 100 for 2 hrs is normally too good to be true. I've experienced many a times. You can play along and see where it develops to. Importantly, don't give away your money and phone number. One tell tale sign is their location, tends to be close to a convenient store. I experienced once that I thought was genuine to the very last moment, requesting for my phone number instead of texting. I refused to give and she blocked me. What I wasted was my time.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

There r many kind of pple. Ultimately, take it with a pinch of salt when chatting w strangers online
Old 29-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for the advice. Yeah some are too good to be true. Honestly i had been scammed once, victim of the gift card scam, very dumb of me in the past...

Back to topic, theres a FL on MICHAT, thats seems really genuine, spoke about meeting in the future, bringing her to sight seeing in SG.

Most shockingly, she is offering me a discount on her services, not only that, she actually offered me 50$, 1 shot, but i said i only have $20, she says she is ok with me owing her the remaining, can pay back next time! Haha

Really all sorts of things on MICHAT.

But i do have high hopes for the one mentioned above, even though she allows me to be on credit , kinda weird/desperate. hahah.

Bros any thoughts?
Old 29-02-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

I mean she is already in SG.

How would i be scammed into helping her to enter SG? Dont really understand bro.

Bro can elaborate, cos i really wan to know what are some ways she can scam me. She did lower her over night price from 400 to $200!
Old 01-03-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Forgot to mention she claims shes from Malaysia. So still trying to think of ways she can scam me... so far she seems like a genuine FL.

Just that the discount part and willing to let me go on credit hahah, abit weird.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Apparently she said she stays in bedok. Did not ask condo or hdb or hotel la... most probabaly is hdb..

Have to play along and see how it develops... since alr so much time chatting with her. Just unbelievable that she is fine with me paying $20 for a shot and the rest can next time pay haha!
Old 01-03-2020, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO all apps all website also possible got good deals and got scam. Just remember never ever give your personal information, purchase & send any gift cards or transfer any money beforehand. Mostly once they take your "assets", you dont hear from them anymore.

For those too good to be true, must also be careful. Can try play along and maybe you lucky to get promotion deals. But must remember Singapore everything so expensive, how could there always be super cheap deals. Those $100 $150 overnight, might as well go work Mcdonald, still got free burger eat.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wasted times.many spam.alr uninstall
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1