The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
Joesports deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My good for nothing life

nice updates bro happy CNY
Old 25-01-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I follow Ann inside the marketing department. I was intro to sales director and his PA a plump middle aged lady. Basically my job scope was to lialise with different department to market the services.

After a round of sight seeing i briefly got a grasp of the layout and i sensed beneath the beautiful facade of this hotel lay lots of office politics judging from the expressions.

First thing i noticed the staff are mainly from china and korea thus turnover should be high as per my previous mnc catering company

Anyway back to my seat and i was given the first few task to talk to the kitchen chef and market the upcoming xmas menu event. I was intro to the chef and his team all males.

Then lunch time arrived my director of sales told me he and his PA will go for lunch at 12 to 1 pm whereas i can go from 1 to 2 pm as the marketing department need to be open at all time. I was like first day at work and i was isolated already major red flag.

Sigh my hopes of staying long term seem to be cut into halves.
Old 25-01-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Coray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 25-01-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
TequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Brossss...Happy new year
Happy CNY to you to bro
Old 25-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Happy cny to.all seniors here. A little bit sonething about me. I have moved on to another industry and i do not celebrate cny thus on and off i have time to post. For those brothers who are obese i recommend you guys check up omad revolution under youtube. This guy saved my life from obesity.

Ok back to my post. Sigh lunch time i have to spend by myself i am really ok in fact i am happy but it means i cannot interact with my boss. Anyway there is a big shopping mall near the hotel thus every lunch time i just hopped over and do a slow to brisk walk level by level. Food to me now is really just energy filler nothing else.

I will see Ann everyday as she and her assistant will walk around the hotel to inspect the cleanliness and attire of the staff. I just exchange smile and make some small talk on the weather etc.

Her hair are starting to be shoulder length and i noticed more on her. She was really stunning with perfect fair glowing skin and i learnt that she cross fit gym often which explain her tight butt.

I did survive a month to get my salary first 3 months was paid by cheque. Thus i was told to go to her office. During this month i had finally reached a weight of 74 kg gradually.
I started to pay attention to grooming and attire wear i received a bit of attention and compliment from my relatives.

I was still wary of women as i memtioned i will always be black pilled. I knocked on Ann door.
Old 25-01-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

my 19L of sperm for your effort
Old 26-01-2020, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 26-01-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Good morning all seniors. I just finished my run now cooling down as i type this. Today will be a busy day for me as i need to go visit my regular customer so i be writing on and off. 2 things that i will like to seek your understanding. The story is real for a simple man who rarely chiong so there wont be much action and it will be a bit later and do pardon my english.

Knock knock i entered her office. She was on the phone and gestured me to have a seat. I glanced at the office small and neat and her perfumed smell slowly made its way into my sense. The smell reeks of atas-ness and i glanced the surroundings i do not dare to make eye contact with her as i was always scared of talking to hr as they give me the impression of always trying to assess people.

The room was neat and on top of the cupboard lies a gym bag with yoga mat being stacked beside it. On her table there is a koi bubble tea oh she does have a sweet tooth after all. I always kinda dislike woman who indulge in bubble tea as in the past i always queue up to buy for my so called gf who just vanished.

She was off the phone and i greeted her. Wah you survived the first month was her reply. I said wah you still remember. She smiled and said of course i am hr and so how was your first month. I just said great i am still learning as i just want to sign on the paper and took my cheque and went off asap.

She muttered i must talk more often while she passed me the cheque and give me the form to sign. I saw her finger with red nail polish her finger was long and thin i wondered.how good will it be if i had a hj from her.

She caught me staring at her hand and asked anything wrong with the hand.

Shit i need a comeback line or i be branded as pervert nabei must think fast or i be jobless again that was and still is how wary i was with woman. I quickly said i noticed your gym bag and thought what type of stuff you do in gym and is there calluses in your palm.

She looked amused and said i did cross fit there will be sets where i did band assisted pullup. Oh cool i muttered.

She smiled and said show me your palm i knew you did pullup daily ah kang told me. Ah kang was a junior intern in the restaurant. A few time after we knocked off we will go to a nearby park with chinup bar to practise. I always did 12 pull up and 20 chinup in the park thus my palm are rather rough with calluses. She inspect my palm and commented i know why your shoulder are broad.

She went on to say we are having a team building at fort canning park in mid december. The theme will be a treasure hunt amd i need a guy to help me carry stuff and your boss nominated you. I stared at her perfect hairdo and she was wearing a black dress with 2 tiny strap that exposed her 2 collarbones. Yes i do keep a daily journal of the incident i encountered daily.

I said sure i can use the walking and signed on the form and thanked her and left.
Old 26-01-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 26-01-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

I was just 1 month shy of being 33 that year. Its been 6 weeks since i worked there nearing end november.

Everything was tense and stressful. I need to invite the food influencers to sample the xmas menu and arrange for photo taking session of food. One thing that had changed me completely after working in this industry was i depised those so called cuisines food.

Very often i get a heavy scolding from chef if i failed to pitch a desirable idea of his signature dishes. My only method of destressing was to take long brisk walk after i knocked off. I will walked from bugis junction to plaza singapura then somerset direction till i reached ion and i take a direct bus to my house in delta area. Its a friday evening thus i was walking in dhobty ghaut area my ex mnc company was near somerset area. Very often i will bump into my ex colleagues but i reckon they wont revognise me from that fat man that i used to be.

I was wrong. I felt something nudged my shirt sleeve i turned around it was rachel. Rachel was the purchasing executive in my ex company and she was perhaps the only person that was sad when i tendered my resignation. We had a lot of interaction as i always need her to source for quotations etc.

She was a young lady from kuala lumpur always liked to boast she was 165 cm which i realised later she was only 162cm. Rachel was not skinny but rather meaty but she had nice features however she does not have the fashion sense like most corporate ladies. Her attire will be t shirt jean and slippers which incurred few complaints. However she had a very nice superior whom shield her.

Is that you what happened to you as she exclaimed in delight. Its been a year since i bade farewell to her after that i changed my hp number. I was in shock as while i knew i will bump into my ex colleague one way or another but i like taking long walk in cool november weather while looking at the xmas lighting.

I said hello to rachel. She has not changed a bit still cheerful. During my 6 years in that company we are really close i always said if she were to slim down by 5 kg she can be the top 3 sexual fantasies of the company. One thing i like to comment about malaysia ladies is rarely they are A cuppers most are C Cuppers and above.
Old 26-01-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 26-01-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
TequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
I would definately want to read more updates
Old 26-01-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Hello rachel was all i can muttered. I was never an intelligent person but i was always told i can crack joke and make people laugh if i ever wanted to.

That moment i was dumbfounded as my 6 years of life in mnc flashed right through my mind. There had been moments of happiness and satisfaction of job. I prided myself back then in finishing every assignment being placed to me but my ending was a brutal.

I had a male vp boss initially but after 5 years he had promoted and a new superior came. Due to work differences and my lack of experience in sweet talking to old lady i sorta offended her and my remaining days are hell. I was verbally abused and there was a couple of time whereby she will called me insulting names to her kaki friends in watsapp then realise she had watsapp me wrongly instead. Names that i would not even want to remember.

When i was serving my notice period i apologise to her if there was anything in work differences but she will still mock me and her kaki friend would come to me asking me whether can i leave earlier so that they could intro people for interview. My ending was brutal in that mnc i recalled i changed my number as soon as i checked my salary and cpf had been banked in.

Rachel eyes was still as gentle as always i asked do you wanna drink coffee. We went to grab a coffee. Wah what diet pills did you take can intro me was her comments when i passed her the coffee.

I had a shitty job that requires me to walk alot thus i slim down was my reply.

She exclaimed damn you look tall and fit and even your dimples are visible now but how could you changed your hp number. We tried to ask you out for bbq session and realised you had changed your number and she went on to rant about life at her department.

I reached out to hold one of her hand and pleaded rachel i have moved on with my life please do not talk to me anything about that place. Of all women i met in my life rachel was the most ideal. She was intelligent and yet sensible she knew when to place the limit so as not to hurt anyone.

She sorta smiled and nodded. I recalled the atmosphere was so surreal it was xmas season and rachel had blossom.
Her usual ponytail had been permed into curly shoulder length and her slippers was replaced with a high heel.
She was wearing a formal blue button corporate wear shirt and black pants. I wondered who coaxed her into wearing this.

She saw me staring and passed me her namecard. My boss just promote me to group purchasing assistant manager after i had graduate with part time degree last month.

That explained the changes i nodded and commented finally you been subduded by the corporate ladder germs but thats a great wear.

She giggled i always hoped i met you near this period as she knew i have a thing for xmas lighting.
Old 26-01-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice story here, more juicy updates, cheers!
Old 26-01-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

I kept staring at rachel high heel its pink color at least 5 cm in heel. I asked rachel not tired wearing that. Rachel replied aiya dress code no choice but my height is 165cm wearing this heel of 5 cm makes me 170 cm towers alot of man.

I nearly choked as i was chewing on the ice left on empty black coffee glass. My dad was 165cm theres no way rachel was 165cm especially i saw her walking barefooted before many many times. She asked you are around 186cm right?

I nodded my head. She went on to say your girlfriend must feel protective walking beside you. I replied :Nah i am still single old and broke no singapore woman will bother to give me a stare, at that time i was exhausted from the yelling i received earlier on that day by the executive chef.

One thing i found contrast between singapore and malaysian ladies was most sg ladies prefer korean drama malaysian mostly love tvb hongkong drama. I still remember rachel's idol was joe ma de zhong a strapping 186cm tvb actor.

I jokingly said you now modified 170cm have you found your ma de zhong. She said no lei tall guys seldom are single, auntie may kept ask about you. Auntie May was rachel's superior and she dote rachel like her daughter. There was a couple of times auntie May told me rachel had a crush on me and a few of my colleagues did mentioned they spotted rachel standing beside my partition several times.

I dissed all of it as bullshit but this moment i stared at rachel's hair and milky fair face and neck i begin to have an impulse in my brain.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1