The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
My good for nothing life

Hi all. Kinda bored thus i will like to write about my life from age 32 till 35. This is true events but name has been changed.

Apologises for 2 things: i do not have much experiences thus the stories will be short and please do pardon me for my english.

I am a male now 40. 1.87cm and 72 to 74 kg range. I work out daily as i got chinup and dips bar at home so i am considered lean muscular.

Backwards to when i was 32. I graduated with a degree in marketing from a foreign uni. As i know having a foreign degree is very tough in singapore thus i studied really hard and ends up with mostly high distinctions and distinctions.
However sadly that does not helped as i got involved in an office politics and i had to quit a marketing executive in a mnc.

I was jobless for 8 months. My only source of income was doing night shift helpdesk in an IT company.

One morning when i knock off i received a call asking me to go for an interview in a 5 star hotel. The caller voice was so cheerful and chirpy and i realised it is hr.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
CSB keep it coming
Old 24-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

The cheerful voice addressed herself as A.
A asked me to come down for interview on 2 days later at 3 pm and i thanked her.

2 days later straight after my night shift work i went home and changed. That day i have another 3 companies to go to. The hotel is last on my list as i never had experience with hospitality industry thus i just tried my luck.

Turns out the 3 interviews did not turn out well sone asked me why i left without a job and asked me for referees etc.

Close to 3 pm and i am hanging out at the reception all sweaty and smelly and not to mention tired. The front office receptionist are 2 chinese and 1 korean ladies which will be my colleagues later on.

I told the front office lady i am here for interview they promptly called the hr. Nice hotel environment with a classy restaurant. As i was admiring the layout the cheerful voice called my name. I turned my head and saw a short hair lady close to 160cm wearing a red shirt and black executive pants. Ann was very fair with big black eyes and a high nose bridge. Later on i realised she was mixed chinese and vietnam.

I said hello to her and was shown into the lounge area whereby i was given form to fill. Ann said she will came back in ten minutes. As she left i saw her back view and the pant and her butt was firm and round. I am sure she does squats regularly. I was filling up the form beside my name and age etc the job history i just put please refer to my resume.

10 minutes later Ann was back and she took my form and glanced through. She said wah why you never fill up education and job history column. I just looked at her in a tired manner and replied this is the 4th time i am filling up this form today and not to mention the past few months.

I thought she was going to act arrogant like normal hr saying i did not respect the interview opportunity but instead she gave me a sympathic look and a smile. First time in 8 months i felt warmth in an interview.
Old 24-01-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
Joesports deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My good for nothing life

thanks for sharing bro
Old 24-01-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

In the interview room there are 3 other person the general manager the sales director, Front office manager and revenue manager. Ann was seated at the center and i still remember clearly she was the only one that really smiled brightly with her perfect set of teeth.

The sales director looked through my resume and mentioned that i have no experience in hotel line and what can i bring to the hotel marketing. I just briefly talk cock on the hotel history and the direction of the image with some marketing jargen. Actually i was so tired as i had been loitering outside and i had night shift later on. To me after 8 months jobless i pretty much gave up. The interview ended and i thanked Ann as she shown me out.

Ann asked me how tall was i. I replied 186 and she said thats very tall. I sheepishly said i wished i was average height. Ann said i thought all guys want to be tall.

I said when you are tall, people expect much from you for example when i was in school people expect me to be good in sports but i was only average. Anyway i thought it was the last time we chatted anyway. I told her i am grateful for her help and said good bye.
Old 25-01-2020, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Coray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 25-01-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 25-01-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

2 weeks later i got a call while i was sleeping after night shift. I looked at the number and ignored it thinking screw it waste bus fare again.

Then i received a sms: hi this is Ann we have deceided to employ you as marketing executive please called me.
I straightaway sit up and went to brush my teeth thinking it will make my breath nicer through the phone.

I called back the number and she picked up. We greeted each other and she asked to me come down to sign letter of appointment.

So i ironed my long sleeve shirt all my shirt are over sized as throughout my life till 31 i am 110 kg plus as a guy with very low self esteem and i was a target of daily bullying in sec school. In sec school i was from the worst express class with all ah beng and ah lian. The only time the ah lian will talk to me is once a year they will vote who is the handsomest and ugliest guy and from sec 1 to sec 4 i was the ugliest. So the ah lian will send the ugliest girl in class to tell me i am the ugliest. Thats how screw up my life was. The funniest thing was even the ugliest girl also find me disgusting and wont talk to me when i aproach her to do school project. Since young i always been a loner.

Anyway jobless for 8 months has taken a toll on me that my daily regime will be work at night and sleep in morning throughout till dinner and have a decent dinner just a good dinner meal a day. So i lose to 90 kg in those 8 months.

Fast forward to the hotel i saw Ann and director of sales a middle aged balding man. I greeted them and the director of sales Tom briefly said i need to prepare for marketing the psckage and upcoming restaurant promotions.

Then Ann showed me the letter of appointment and i read through and the first day of work was oct 13 and i thought cb same day as my bmt enlistment date bad omen as my bmt was shitty due to me being obese i had stayed 110 to 120 kg throughout.

While i was reading the letter Ann joking said read carefully i asked why. She said she glanced through my transcript i have distinction for every semester except 1 semester whereby my contract law module i got a pass only.

I froze. This is perhaps the scar of my life. I had only a gf till then and i did not know whether is she considered a gf.
During that semster i knew a girl from a chatline at first its just casual chat and we met up. I guessed she was repulsed by my weight but maybe she liked tall guy. So we dated for 4 months and i put in my heart for this relationship. She was an office worker typical short at 155 and kinda plump. We always parted at yew tee mrt near her house as she said she believed we should take things slowly. One day she just disappeared like that. Not a word of breakup. Initally i thought she met with an accident and i was so train wrecked as i did not know where she stayed. I could only called her hp and waited at yew tee mrt daily. One day she called me finally and said she was repulsed by my fat looks and sloppy attire. The damage for that semster resulted in 2 pass grades for 2 modules and a lifetime of being black pilled.

Anyway back to the signing. I looked at ANn and said oh thats a dark period of my life and i thanked her. She was dressed in a tight blue shirt with which accentuated her body curve well. Her hair was dyed light brown and starting to be shoulder length. She caught me staring at her and asked why.

I replied wow the dress code here was atas? She said we are 5 star hotel best to dress formally and she looked at me and said i should invest in few shirts that fit. I told her i will do so if i survived to get my first pay. At the moment all women to me are really just object with danger and wrecked but damn it i have high sex drive. I can only release it by going to massage shop.
Old 25-01-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 25-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Babyho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great writing, please update more
Old 25-01-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!               

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 25-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

After signing the agreement i really did paid attention to Ann advice. I was 90 kg and i had been walking alot lately fhe to going for interviews and starting slowly into working out. I purchased a power station which had chinup bar and dips bar so basically i was on the track to being lean for the first time slowly but steady.

When i was working in mnc i frequent massage shop but it was always the shitty hj for 50 bucks from crappy china ladies as i did not have much contact till i met vincy an on and off relation for 4 years from me being 29 to 33.

I knew vincy when i was waiting for a sponsor for a marketing campaign. I sneaked off the mnc company telling my superior that i need find sponsor but i was out by 3 hours so i was loitering in shophouse area along duxton.

I stood outside a massage shop and i saw a dark hair lady at counter. Wow not bad looking i went in and ask for foot massage as i knew that shop was a clean shop.

That lady vincy was watching a korean drama on her ipad. She had perm straight hair and unique feature which i realised she was a bu yi tribe of china. She looked very unique standing at 1.7m and c cups which i realised later and the shop uniform was typically those black and grey pants.

I asked for a one hour foot massage and she smiled. Chio bu was all i can think of. During the one hour foot massage i saw her necklace she was wearing a 9 tailed fox amulet for charming purposes. I had an interest in those occult stuff for years and i knew which master made this 9 tailed fox.

I asked her got effect. She shook her head saying wearing it made her giddy. I told her this master is famous for making occult stuff best do not wear. I start to explain to her the basic thai charm amulet. Very soon one hour was up and i got her name and number. I told her i have an extra jingchok a thai lizard amulet made of charming wood material. I can give to her foc at that time i just feel pity for her as i sensed she did not know occult stuff but worn it as her colleagues got results from wesring the same.

I got her working schedule and shop contact off i went.
Old 25-01-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Fast forward to 2 weeks later. I made an appt with vincy for 2 hour body massage. Once inside the room i gave her the jingchok. I told her wear on left pant pocket for opposite sex attraction and put in wallet or handbag to attract money.

She was surprised and asked is this is foc. I nodded and she went on to joke that she may need 2 jingchok as her source of income is to attract male and attract money as she need to put one in pant pocket and another in her purse.

As she put the jingchok in the left pocket i glanced at her butt wow can fight with typical minah butt. So the massage session begins and we make small chat on thai amulet. She asked me did her 9 tailed fox attract me to her.

I said no as she was more pretty than any fox. She blushed and her skin was fair and smooth and her jawline was small and sharp machiam like yuna shiina. I was like wasted this shop is clean as she stressed that she did not do specials.

So while she was massaging my backside she mentioned if i was to slim down i should be quite good looking i was like sure etc etc all those bullshit.

One thing i enjoyed being with vincy at that time was she was straight forward. She knew her looks can attract male mostly thus her client base was only male mostly. Thus start my habit of visiting her once every 2 weeks.
Old 25-01-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Vincy and i became sorta friends after few months of massage. She strongly stressed that her place is clean and she does not really want to do specials. For me i am ok as i was a loner with zero friends sometimes when i am bored or stressed i just gone to the spa for massage. She started to be frank after a while saying that she likes tall lean handsome man like every other girl with a stable career.

I was not surprised at all after being ditched for no reason in the worst possible way so i told vincy please do not worry i enjoy your company but i knew i am here is to help your sales quota and you are here coz i need a listening ears. This friendship wemt on for 2 years till i became jobless and i never frequent that spa and i deleted her contact off my wechat. Reason why i intro vincy is i will bumped into her later on in life.

Ok back to my first day at work in hotel i weigh myself in morning 80 kgs wow jobless for 9 months with only a part time night shift job really change my views in life. Previously in my mnc i was a hot temper guy as being an obese guy you sorta was in a bad cycle. Your pants are always tight and your stomach was always hanging and the food you eat are just spicy or fried.

For me first day at work was nerve wrecking as i wear a new set of office wear that was fit for my weight and height. I still had the fat man mentality of low self esteem. I woke up at 530 am did a hour of circuit training of alternating between squats chinup and pushup. Breakfast was a cup of black coffee without sugar as i was basically in omad one meal a day for months.

I reach the hotel at 830am and greeted the front office staff.
Morning was indeed different in hotel as you see crowds of tourist queuing for breakfast i peeked at the breakfast. Western consist of normal bacon and eastern consist of porridge. Wow i thought cb you people are paying 25 dollsrs ++ for this. How to promote this type of menu.

I.turned around and saw Ann its been a month since i signed the agreement. She was wearing a pokka dots dress that showed off her figure and her 2 collar bones. I always had a thing for ladies with defined collar bones. If she was taller she could be a model.

A few tourist was staring at her as she walked her way towards me. You looked sharp was her first comments towards me. I thanked her as Ann although was a chio bu i never had any sexual thoughts of her till then. She was kinda like a becon of warm light when i was down. Then again i was wary of women.
Old 25-01-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Brossss...Happy new year.

thickskin33 .. Up u . . cny must continue write hor. . . hahaha . . enjoy the read
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1