The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
dennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lightbulb Re: Girlfriend in overseas hostel

Your girlfriend first must learn how to say ohh God fuck me and fuck me yeah those ang moh loves to hear that
Old 09-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
pantymine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girlfriend in overseas hostel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
Angmo like this type of slim Asian girl?
Old 11-07-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This thread suddenly become very interesting.
Looking forward next update
Old 11-07-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Knnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
This thread suddenly become very interesting.
Looking forward next update
Fully agreed, looking forward too
Old 11-07-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

#######################

TS, your girlfriend Jessica eventually let me lead her out of the dorm room.

She got a huge shock as we passed by the other rooms and glimpsed the sheer depravity of what had followed through since the start of the party. I brought her back to the living room. There were less people around now since a bunch of the bois had left and most of the others were in rooms, sticking their thick, long, cocks into any vacant asian orifice. The whole place stank of raw sex.

The common living area was an open area with two separate circle of couches and beanbags. I shooed some boys away from one of the sofa and sat Jess down in full view of her roommate Priscilla who was now on her back on the coffee table, getting spit-roasted by two huge angmoh boys. One of the boys was Will from earlier. He was holding Priscilla’s head that was hanging of one end of the table by fistfuls of her long dark hair and pushing his fat pink cock in and out of Priscilla’s slack mouth. On the other end, a handsome brown haired stud called Trent had one of Pris’s long slender legs on his shoulder as he worked his huge cock in and out of her stretched asshole. Trent was also vigorously frigging Priscilla’s clit as he fucked her ass, making her do squirts.

On the nearby couch was two black guys sandwiching Jessica's other roommate, Adrianna. The vivacious, curvy, slightly tanned Singaporean girl was getting deeply double penetrated and it was clear from the look of her euphoric face that she was in heaven.

“Ahhh..... Ahhh.... Oahhhh! So big! You’re all sooooo bigggg!” Adrianna was moaning hoarsely.

“Jess, I’ll go get you something to drink. Just relax okay?” I said to TS’s heavily flushed girlfriend. She didn’t answer as her attention was fixed on her friends.

I went over to the punch bowl at the refreshments table. There was about a quarter of fruit punch left but some of the guests have had the bright idea to jizz all over the punch bowl. Haiz. Typical fuckbois.

I stirred the drink with the ladle and then spooned some into a Styrofoam cup before returning back to Jessica. “Here Jess, have a drink and relax,” I said.

I dunno if it is because she is nervous or what, but Jess gulped the spiked and spunked drink down in one sitting.

Five minutes later, Jess and I were writhing on the sofa, making out like her life depended on it.

TS, I know you may still hold out hope for Jess, but I could see it in her eyes then. She gone case liao. The concentration of the drug must have settled down to the bottom of the punchbowl, making whatever she drank at this point much more potent. Hell, even I could feel the effects growing on me just from the traces of the punch we shared by kissing. I can only imagine what half a cup of punch is doing to her.

I fingered Jess until she was so high that she didn’t even register me pushing a pink contraceptive pill in her mouth and forcing her to swallow.

She was panting like mad and barely coherent at this point. “I want... I want ah...” she kept mewling.

At that point, my phone rang. It was my friend Daphne. I stood up and answered the call.

“Hey babe, all done?” I asked her.

“Hey! Yup! The roosters are back in the pen,” Daphne replied.

“Awesome. They didn’t give you much trouble did they?”

“Some of the boys are worried that the girls aren’t replying their texts and calls. I told them that the girls are having a quiet movie night.”

“And they bought it?”

Daphne chuckled. “Nothing they can do about it anyways. Your floor is off limits to them now. Eh, I am downstairs at the entrance now. As expected “those guys” showed up.”

“Of course they did... Who reported us, I wonder?”

“Probably the floor below you. Or, you know, maybe they already know what’s up this time of the year and are here sniffing for a treat.”

“How many?”

“Just one car. Two officers.”

“The usual guys?”

“Yup. Officers Shaw and Winston.”

I glanced at Jess who has become a hot panting mess on the sofa.

“Hehe. Send them up, I got a treat for them,” I said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

About five minutes later, there was a ding from the elevator. The doors parted and two overweight police officers in dark blue uniform and shiny brass badges stepped onto the floor.

I stood there on the floor’s entrance foyer to greet them in my black lace thong and a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

“What seems to be the problem officers?” I asked, smiling coyly. I struck a sexy waitress pose with the box of doughnuts.

“Damn Amber, you’re a sight for sore eyes,” Officer Shaw said. He was a large, hairy, tubby white guy with a full beard and moustache.

“You know da drill, baby girl. We got complaints about the noise coming off of yo floor. You kids havin a party up in here?” Officer Winston asked. He was a hulking bald black man with a huge gut and a scar across his left cheek.

I mockingly placed a hand on my chest. “Us? Noise? We are just having a little movie night for the freshmen, officers. Just a little Netflix and Chill.”

“Uh huh,” said Shaw as he ogled my nubile long legs.

“We’re gonna have to take a look around to make sure everything’s in order,” Winston said.

“Of coursssse. Follow me,” I said as I turned around, making sure to wiggle my ass before marching towards the common area.

I gave the officers a tour of the floor. Things have slowed down somewhat and a lot of people were even passed out, but there was still plenty of fucking going on here and there to keep up appearances.

We returned to the living room. I turned to face the officers and noticed the humongous bulge in their trousers.

“Well uh, I think I spotted a few suspicious going-ons,” Shaw said.

“Definitely, my man. We should be taking a closer look. There may be illegal substances and underage drinking to be uncovered,” Officer Winston said.

I mocked a guilty look. “You’re right, officers. I was hoping it would blow over, but there is definitely something suspicious going on in that room over there,” I said and pointed at Jessica’s room.

I lead the cops into Jessica’s room where they found TS’s girlfriend naked, lying face down on her bed with her hands zip-tied behind her back, her eyes covered by a sleep mask, and her mouth gagged with a red rubber gag-ball. She was wiggling, trying desperately to hump a pillow between her legs.

“Oh my... very suspicious,” Shaw said.

“So this the troublemaker then?” Winston said.

“Yes sir,” I replied as I put the box of doughnuts down on a nearby desk. “This is for you boys if you get hungry. I hear investigating is hard work!”

Shaw chuckled, “Oh it is cutie-pie. Luckily, we brought just the right tools for the job,” he said as he unbuckled his belt.

“Amen to that,” Winston said as he followed suit, pulling his leather belt free from his trousers while simultaneously unzipping his pants.

The two fat police officers were soon brandishing their long, thick, fully erect, black and white cocks over Jess.

Shaw twirled a pair of handcuffs from his finger and licked his lips.

Winston tested his leather belt, lightly whipping his palm as he grinned at the sight of TS's vulnerable girlfriend.

“Well, take your time officers. You want anything to drink? Whiskey? Brandy? Tequila?” I asked.

“Whisky for me honey-bunny,” Shaw said.

“I’ll have the Brandy. And leave the bottle, sugar-pie. I’m afraid this case is gonna be an all-nighter,” Winston said.

I giggled. "Have fun."

I closed the door securely behind me on the way out and I hung Jessica's wet panties on the doorknob so she wouldn't be disturbed.

Aren't I considerate, TS?

Last edited by Depraved; 11-07-2020 at 09:18 AM.
Old 11-07-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, I'm really sorry to leave you hanging like this, but that's pretty much the last time I interacted with your gf.

I did bring the two cops their booze about twenty minutes later, after I made my final rounds around the floor and ticked off my organizer checklist.

When I entered the room, I could hardly see Jessica. The fat white cop was on top of her on the bed. All I could see was his hairy back and Jessica's slender, splayed legs poking out beside his waist. I watched her toes curl as his fat white ass jiggled with each powerful thrust between your girlfriend's wide open legs. The white cop's face was tomato red and he was gritting his teeth. He was most certainly critically stretching her pussy out with his massive cock.

The black cop was across the room sitting on another bed. He was naked and covered from head to toe in sweat. His massive black cock dangled from the edge of the bed, dripping thick cum on the carpet floor.

I passed the black cop his brandy and he playfully slapped my thong covered ass. I squealed playfully and went to place the whisky on the desk beside the box of doughnuts before taking my leave.

I had just closed the door behind me when I heard Officer Shaw start shouting:

"OH YEAH! HERE IT COMES BABY GIRL! TAKE DADDY'S WHITE NUT YOU SLUTTY LITTLE CHINK WHORE!!!"

Anyways, my part to play for that night ended there and then.

After making sure everything else was in order, I went downstairs to meet Daphne and we went home together.

If you are curious about what happened next, I heard that the following morning, two other student ambassadors arrived to clean things up. Any remaining boys (and cops) were shooed away. A couple of counselors would be brought in to counsel the girls. However they are not the university's official counselors. They are part of the "Fraternity" that organizes these type of things.

The counselors will calm the girls down and convince them that what happened was a good thing and that it was all in good fun.

As the year progressed, I heard that that particular dormitory floor became permanently banned for all boys, except for the ones the girls would personally invite up.

Word quickly got around that the asian girls on that floor were always inviting the big angmoh and black guys that they meet in class and around campus up to their dorm for various reasons. The most favorite excuses are "Study group" or "Tutoring" or "Something is wrong with my laptop."

But rest assured, I'm sure it's all fake news. You know lah how boys are. They always make up boasts one.

There's absolutely no reason to trust a bunch of unsubstantiated gossip.

_________

________

_____

__

_

NO...

REASON...

AT...

ALL...

NONE WHATSOEVER...

As for your gf, Jessica, I would catch a glimpse of her every now and then in frat parties around the university or Singaporean Student Association meetups. She is almost always holding the hand of an angmoh stud. I didn't think much of it. For the most part, I had completely forgotten about her, that is, until I saw this thread that you started.

So that's that… End of story. Can you update us on how your gf is doing TS? I must confess, I am curious as well.

Or maybe you or some bros want to know more about my own uni experiences following that night?

Let me know, k?

XOXO ~ Amber

Last edited by Depraved; 14-07-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh hell yeah, yes please depraved or amber baby.
Tell us more about it, be it another thread or private.
Btw, how many long ago was these stories from?
Incredible memory you can write it out so details.

And btw, you looked hot on the pic you posted about your outfit that night. Wonder If you met any guys from sbf before?
Old 11-07-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wokosab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow which Uni is it amber
Old 11-07-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
PuayZupBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow amazing, please continue bro Depraved!
Old 14-07-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Hi bros, Amber here.

I thought I'd share a bit about some of my own freshmen year experiences that happened the year before TS's girlfriend's arrival.

Like I said, I am Singaporean Chinese, and I got into this university straight out of secondary school. It is unconventional, but not impossible, particularly if you ace the SAT exam. So me and my friends got in when we were just 18.

Anyway, coming to US wasn't exactly my first choice. Rather, it was because of my friends in secondary school.

My clique as a whole is connected to my bf, Alvin.

There is:
Me, Amber - his gf.
Rachael - his twin sister.
Hannah - his cousin from his father side.
Chloe - his cousin from his mother side.

The rest of the clique, Ethan, Colin, and Zack were the other girls's boyfriends in that order. Throughout sec-school, they became Alvin's best friends as well.

Alvin's family preferred to send their kids to US for higher study. Naturally, the idea caught on. Me and the other boys got on board with the idea and studied to get admitted as well, just for the sake of sticking together as a group.

Fast forwards a little, we all got our university offers and chose to come to this particular university. The choice was also partial to Alvin's family. You see, he has relatives in the area, so it made sense for him, his sister, and his cousins to come here.

Fast forwards again, we arrived and was put up in a temporary dorm for new arrivals for the orientation duration. We would be thought to apply for permanent student housing later.

During this time, we met Daphne and her boyfriend Darryl, a couple from Malaysia who like us, accepted the offer from the university right out of secondary school.

Fast forwards again, at the end of orientation week, an angmoh student ambassador named Kristy invited us to a party. We were all, of course, pretty excited to go.

The party turned out to be in a frat house at the edge of campus. It was quite a big rave party with a DJ and everything. This was our first time experiencing something like this. We were absolutely amazed at the amount of free flowing alcohol involved. People were literally showering in it.

Anyway, we were so distracted by the party that we didn't notice that whenever we were served drinks by Kristy the student ambassador, the girls always got some kind of pink cocktail while the boys were given beer in plastic cups straight from the keg.

My memory of that night from the moment of my first sip is still a blur to me till this day. As for the boys. They apparently got drunk and partied like animals the whole night.

Luckily though, there were videos of us during that night stored in the Shadow Fraternity archives. In reviewing them, I know exactly what happened that night.

After our first cocktail, Kristy urged us to dance. For obvious reasons, we had become bubbly and agreeable. The boys joined us on the rave grounds as well.

Not ten minutes after we started swaying to the music, Kristy was back with a tray of fresh cocktails for the girls. Then ten minutes after that, she brought us another round.

Shortly after the downing our third drinks, several angmoh boys in the rave crowd sneakily pulled each of us, five very high asian girls, away into the surrounding crowd, right under our boyfriends's noses. One moment we were dancing beside them, and the next, they were left twirling around in the middle of the crowd, wondering where we went.

Where we went was over some wide strong angmoh shoulders that carried us into the frathouse. No one suspected a thing because we were laughing and squealing with delight and euphoria from the spiked cocktails.

We were brought inside the house and up the stairs. The frathouse has a roof terrace, meaning the entire roof of the building was basically an open-sky outdoor platform. There were several areas with couches and daybeds, a long outdoor dining table, barbecue grills, a bar, an outdoor projector cinema, and even a roaring fireplace.

The roof terrace was surrounded by railings and there was a 360 degree view of the area around the frathouse, including an unhindered view over the rave party happening in the compound below.

We were dropped onto a long, soft couch. Everything happened so fast after that. A bunch of sorority girls came to the roof and the guys left us with them. The sorority girls got to work, stripping us out of our clothes, completely shaving our pussies and bodies, and then lubing us up from neck to toes.

The whole time, the five of us giggled and squealed as if we were frolicking at a friend's sleepover.

Yeah our brains were pretty much fried at that point. It was revealed in a later report that Kristy, that bimbo bitch, messed up her part and brought us three whole drinks each when just one was all it took to yield results. Her excuse was she kept forgetting whether she had already served us or not, so she ended up repeating the process 3 times.

KNN, I think Kristy herself was getting high on the same shit the whole time.

Anyway, once the five of us was completely smooth and slippery with lube, the sorority girls dressed us up again.

We were made to put on bright-colored g-string bikinis. Neon lime green for me, neon purple for Daphne, neon yellow for Hannah, neon pink for Rachael, and neon blue for Chloe.

The small triangle fabric of the bikini thongs that would barely cover our bald pink pussies was printed with the words "cum dump" and a downwards arrow.

We were then dressed in ultra-short, white pleated cheerleader skirts, and cream colored, backless halter tops with the word "Obedient Asian Cumrag" printed on the front.

Our hair were secured back into neat ponytails. Our necks were fitted with a choker collar with a ring in front and back for attaching leashes. We were each made to swallow a contraceptive pill.

After that, the sorority girls cuffed our hands behind our backs in Velcro handcuffs. They made us bend over in a row over the edge of an outdoor daybed that was close to the railed end of the terrace, overlooking the party that was going full swing below. Our lily white, nubile, bubble butts were raised invitingly by stuffing pillows under us.

They then lubed up our tight asian assholes and stuffed each of our asses with a jeweled buttplug.

After that the sorority girls packed up and went back downstairs.

Minutes later, we would hear the impending whoops and cheers of an approaching throng of angmoh fuckbois.

Last edited by Depraved; 14-07-2020 at 10:16 AM.
Old 14-07-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
jinnian888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, pls continue..
Old 14-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Lord_of_Panda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts u are a natural slut. Bt what u do to other gals to make them slut like u will suffer when u die. Lucky i don have a friend like u
Old 14-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute

Angmo love Asian pussy
Old 15-07-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_of_Panda View Post
Ts u are a natural slut. Bt what u do to other gals to make them slut like u will suffer when u die. Lucky i don have a friend like u
Yeah “TS” shame on u!
Old 15-07-2020, 05:37 AM
Samster

The angmoh bois arrived and surrounded the daybed where the five of us Chinese girls lay bent over with our plugged asses raised and our red hot, ultra-tight, dripping pussy bared invitingly towards them.

At this point, the drugs have fully kicked in. Despite being confused and a somewhat scared, our cibais were super hot, leaking like a faucet, and itching uncontrollably for cock.

There was a sharp smack. I felt one side of my ass burn and heard myself yelp.

"Been awhile since we had asian takeout!" Someone said.

The angmoh bois laughed.

More smacks and squeals from the other girls.

I felt a big pair of hands spread my ass and pussy.

Despite my situation, I wiggled my ass desperately. The itch! I need something for the itch! I want! I waaannnn!!!

There was a deep throated chuckle behind me. Then, I was roughly flipped on my back and my thighs spread. Before I could even gasp, someone had his head between my legs and thrust his hot tongue into my yearning cunt.

I exploded.

Meanwhile, at the rave below, Kristy the student ambassador was reassuring our boyfriends, She told them that she had taken us girls to a "girls only" party at the sorority next door.

The boys stood around awkwardly for a minute, scratching their heads. Then they walked around and rejoined the party, oblivious that on the roof just above them, their girlfriends were squealing and cumming like crazy on angmoh tongues.

Soon, the angmoh bois were too impatient to wait their turn. We girls were immediately seized by three guys each. The butt-plugs were withdrawn. Soon, we girls were each frenching and sucking on angmoh tongues while simultaneously getting our tight pussies and asses eaten out by other nasty angmoh bois.

They paid no heed to our sensitivity and just made us cum continuously. We still had our hands cuffed to our backs, so we were pretty helpless.

As our boyfriends were making first contact with various new people at the party below, their girlfriends were made to kneel at the edges around the daybed with their heads buried in pillows and their asses raised high. Their girlfriends then had their "first contact" with angmoh dick as the bois rubbed the tip of their thick and long asian-tamers up and down the girls's quivering, drippy, slits.

Compared to the chorus of cheering and whooping coming from the party animals below, plus the booming music from the DJ's loudspeakers, the ear-spliting screams of four Singaporean Chinese and one Malaysian Chinese freshmen girls were pretty negligiable. That's just acoustic physics for ya.

And oh, scream we did as five big white cocks, the biggest that any of us good little asian girls have ever seen, slowly split our tiny, pink, virgin pussies and stretched them into an inflamed red ring around their fat, veiny girth.

"Jesus H Christ! These bitches are tight bro!" One of the fuckbois gasped.

"Yeah bro, totally. It's like I'm fucking my kid sister!" Someone else grunted.

"Dude! What the fuck dude?"

"Dude! I mean hypothetically!"

"Well, dude! You ARE from Alabama dude..."

"Dude! Fuck you dude!"

Somehow, by the time that inane conversation ran its course, I had an entire big white dick sheathed inside my tiny asian twat. It was definitely something I wouldn't have thought possible, but hey, that's just reproductive biology for ya.

Not that I cared about the sciences very much at that point. I was having multiple orgasms.

It wasn’t long before 5 big loads of hot American nut-butter was deposited straight into 5 quivering, cumming asian pussies.

Some time later, our boyfriends were below, playing beer games and doing shots. If they had bothered to look up though, they would see the flushed and sweaty faces of their girlfriends, gaping their mouths in obvious pleasure while they stood slightly bent forwards, holding on to the roof railings as they got pounded from behind.

If our boyfriends would have decided to admire the stars or something, they would clearly see that each of their girlfriends has had their short skirts flipped up over their nubile backsides, and that their different colored g-string thongs emblazoned with the words "Cum Dump" had been pulled to one side of their red dripping pussies to make way for the big white cocks that were sliding in and out of them.

If our boyfriends would have decided to just lift their chin to savor some fresh air or something, they would definitely see that while their five girlfriends were getting fucked hard from behind, they were being yanked and controlled by dog leashes connected to their collars. This caused them to arch their back, proudly sticking out their nubile chest and flaunt the front of their tops that displayed the words “Obedient Asian Cumrag.”

If our boyfriends were to just fucking open their eyes a little wider, they would have totally made out that their girlfriends were on the roof, madly fucking back the angmoh bois behind them and cumming hard during every minute of the ordeal.

But alas, our boyfriends did not.

I've heard that humans are notoriously single planar creatures, meaning that they seldom pay attention to things that are happening above or below their vision scope. That's just sensory psychology for ya.

Some time later, our boyfriends got a little hungry and partook of the refreshments. They tried some local delicacies, like cherry pie and bannana split sundae.

Meanwhile on the roof, their girlfriends were at the sitting area, being lifted up by strong angmoh arms and getting lowered onto big angmoh “banannas” to get their anal “cherries” popped. They were soon getting creamy “sundaes” injected deep in their backdoor again and again. That's… I dunno. Gastronomy? Culinary science?

Some time later our boyfriends got involved in a beer chugging contest.

Meanwhile, on the roof, their girlfriends were on their knees surrounded by big dicked angmoh bois. The girls were tirelessly stroking the countless big white cocks pushed in their faces and hungrily guzzling the cum that they produce while additional copious amounts of hot sticky cum was oozing freely out of their abused pussies and asses to the floor. That's just fluid dynamics for ya.

Some time later, our boyfriends actually passed out or got incapacitated for a few hours from drinking too much.

Meanwhile, their girlfriends were still going strong. The five little asian fucktoys were now very much adept in milking cocks with all three of their holes and only too eager to obey demands to do so. And it’s all thanks to the drugs, so I guess that's pharmaceutical engineering for ya.

Isn't studying science overseas just great?

Last edited by Depraved; 16-07-2020 at 04:56 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1