The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girlfriend in overseas hostel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Salute you bro. When I found out my gf (now ex gf) was "helping her house mate to release" when she was at overseas study, I went crazy. Straight away called her and scolded her all the way and broke up with her. What was worse is that guy then officially become her new bf the next day while I was being tortured by the feeling for a while.
I feel you.. shit happens
Old 19-10-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Salute you bro. When I found out my gf (now ex gf) was "helping her house mate to release" when she was at overseas study, I went crazy. Straight away called her and scolded her all the way and broke up with her. What was worse is that guy then officially become her new bf the next day while I was being tortured by the feeling for a while.
Sad to here that bro... How did you manage to found out?
Old 19-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if she is very determined not to get into this game, then she will find another accom very soon, otherwise, you just have to be prepared for something to happen eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayamchicken View Post
My Girlfriend went to study in US and stayed in a female hostel. One weekend her roommates hosted a party lots of angmo guys came over. Think they were having an orgy in the living room. She claims she lock herself in the room but got Ang Mo guys keep knocking on the door ask why she lock her room door. She is quite a slim and fair skin pretty Chinese girl and can’t hold her alcohol well, I am worried that her room mates eventually persuade her to open the door which I am sure the Ang Mo guys will not give chance and will be stuffing her silly with their white dicks. I have not been to US before, how are the Ang MO guys like there?
Old 19-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Angmos beri like to play with drugs, get gal high high and horny... that is the dark side. Very unfortunate
Old 19-10-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Kimmy36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoay2000 View Post
btw it's not a mass orgy.. it's 3 guys and 2 gals.
Mini orgy not too bad la!
Old 20-10-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Sad to here that bro... How did you manage to found out?
Through her facebook PM from that guy which I have access since last time just that she doenst know. She only accepted his invitation after their deed. He PM her saying finally become your fb friend after fb. I rmb he apology for cim after bj which she doesnt like. Then he asked her to come over his room later that night for more.

When I called her, she also confessed. So broke up right away.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayamchicken View Post
My Girlfriend went to study in US and stayed in a female hostel. One weekend her roommates hosted a party lots of angmo guys came over. Think they were having an orgy in the living room. She claims she lock herself in the room but got Ang Mo guys keep knocking on the door ask why she lock her room door. She is quite a slim and fair skin pretty Chinese girl and can’t hold her alcohol well, I am worried that her room mates eventually persuade her to open the door which I am sure the Ang Mo guys will not give chance and will be stuffing her silly with their white dicks. I have not been to US before, how are the Ang MO guys like there?

Hi TS! OMG, I think I know your gf! I was totally there on that day!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Amber Yee. I am Singaporean myself and I was a second year sophomore back then. I was also a student ambassador during the orientation along with my Malaysian friend Daphne Chua. Since we are SEA Chinese, naturally, we were assigned to help students from Singapore/Malaysia settle in.

For privacy reasons, I'll refer to your gf as Jessica ok? She's a cute one. We've had a lot of cute Chinese girls in the Malaysian/Singaporean batch that year. Anyway, I believe Jess was part of a clique with Priscilla and Adrianna. They were her best friends I believe. I remember them because all three of them had steady boyfriends back home. Kinda rare, to be honest. Alot of people won't commit to long term relationships these days.

Jessica was exactly as you described, quite slim type with fair skin, athletically toned, sweet bubble butt with medium long hair, and innocent cute face. She is a freshman, so I think she is around 18-19 years old? Her two friends were really pretty as well. Priscilla seemed like the classy and demure type, while Adrianna really has the hot minx vibe going on for her.

Anyway, the student housing got two types. There is the apartment style type which are more expensive, and there is the hostel type. In the coed hostels, male and female students are assigned to different floors.

The accommodation hall that Jessica and her friends were assigned to has like 6 rooms per floor, with communal showers and restrooms. No kitchen or cooking allowed, but students usually get a meal plan and eat at the dining hall downstairs. Each room has three beds, three desks, and three wardrobes. First year students are usually given priority to rent these accommodations to help them settle in.

Naturally, Jessica, Priscilla, and Adrianna roomed up together. It was mostly Malaysian/Singaporean/Indonesian girls that were assigned to that floor. I might be wrong, but as I remember it, they were pretty much all Chinese.

So, don't be angry ya. What you described really happened. My friend Daphne and I actually planned it. We are student ambassadors after all. Call it "Cultural Immersion." LOL.

It was the week after orientation. The students were still getting settled in. As student ambassadors, Daphne and I have systematically separated the Malaysian and Singkie boys into a separate group when it comes to bringing them out on trips. Sorry ya, can't let the boys in on it. Alot of them are in relationships with the girls. You know how it is. Immature boys always cause trouble.

So during that weekend night, Daphne took the boys to Walmart to do their weekend shopping. Meanwhile, I stayed behind with the girls and got the party started!

There were 18 sweet innocent asian teens on the floor that night. It was a really good catch, especially if compared to my time. During my freshmen year, there was only a handful of fuckable ones. Good grief, Daphne and I really got passed around and used like a cheap fapcloth back then. We thought it would never end.

TS, you're lucky you're back home. In our batch, most of our boyfriends are studying in the same uni as us and they are still basically clueless that we've been tamed by big American cocks. I've personally lost count how many times I've been stuffed with big angmoh cocks beside my sleeping boyfriend, Alvin. These angmoh studs are seriously daring and crazy.

Anyway, I digress. So that night, the boys were out of the way and I invited the girls to the common area of the dorm floor for a party. I told them it was just a regular mixer to meet local Americans and make friends. Who doesn't want to make friends right? LOL.

Everyone came out to the living area of course. Snacks and drinks were prepared. I personally made the punch bowl. There was a projector hooked up to Netflix. After that I went to lock the fire escape.

The boys started arriving. Athletes and jocks mostly. Go Team! Most of the football roster came, which was good. They were the biggest and baddest dudes. You just know they were hung as fuck!

About a quarter of the basketball team also showed up along with sporadic attendees from the lacrosse, swim, and track team. I think there was even a golfer, LOL.

Anyway, demographics was about 70% black, 25% White, and 5% others. I think I even spotted a couple of asian guys as well. Way to represent!

In total about 60 - 70 guys showed up. I swear, I only sent out 40 invitations, but you know how fast word spreads with social media these days. I initially planned for about 2 guys for every girl. That way everyone can take their time and make it enjoyable. Now there was 3-4 guys for every girl. Haiz. But it's OK lah. To me, that's basically just Monday brunch.

Anyway, things started out warm. These Chinese girls were excited to socialize and eager to make friends with foreigners, your girlfriend Jessica included. Also, for most of these guys, it isn't their first rodeo. They know how shy timid asian girls are… at first.

TS, I know you mentioned Jess can't hold her alcohol, but you needn't worry. It is actually not that easy to score booze when you're under 21. I did have a few bottles of whiskey, tequila, and brandy on hand, and I did leave them out on the refreshment table, but that is mostly for the boys. Rest assured, the girls hardly touched any alcohol.

They really loved the fruit punch I made though.

This country is really weird, I tell you. Drugs are easier to score than booze. SMH.

Anyway, I dimmed the lights a little and played a music video on the projector. People slowly switched it up from talking to dancing. As more and more people arrived, the floor was getting packed with hard chiseled bodies and the overpowering miasma of testosterone.

Eventually, some of the girls were feeling overwhelmed. The place was getting too crowded. Also, they are probably starting to feel the effects of my fruit punch. A lot of them are heavily flushed and woozy. Many of them have also become unnaturally giggly and euphoric.

There are some girls of course who grew intimidated and retired to their rooms. I am sure Jess was one of them.

So TS, that's what lead up to what your gf told you. Are you sure you want to hear more? Can you take it?

Last edited by Depraved; 09-07-2020 at 05:39 PM.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
funny632 is Cool - loads of Potential

Interesting replies to read and enjoy. Of course waiting for more from Depraved

TS, when it comes to reality, never act on assumption, your imagination or based on other people's experiences. Don't say anything that you will regret later. Enjoy your time, conversations with her. If you feel happy then you have something. If not move on.
Old 09-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fabinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's a one big orgy bro Depraved!
Old 09-07-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Ayamchicken kena Depraved
Old 09-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What I wore the night of the orgy:

The amorous mood gradually swept across the dorm floor. The bois are getting impatient. There's really no escape for the asian freshmen girls to be honest. Each girl was already surrounded by 3 to 4 big, muscular guys. The back stairwell was locked and most of the guys have done this enough to know not to let anyone back out the elevator.

Everywhere around me, the girls are soon being openly touched and groped. Many of them were just too stunned and aroused by the effects of my special fruit punch to care. A pitiful few shyly tried to fend the aggressive bois off, but they were quickly coaxed to a more vulnerable position and held in place by strong muscular hands while the groping continued.

Whistling merrily to the rap song playing in the background, I picked up the orientation goodie bag I had prepared earlier and started going around handing out packages of lube, birth-control pills, sleeping masks, and zip ties to every cluster of horny american bois.

Relax TS. Don't you worry. These guys don't play rough… Well at least not at first. Like I said, this ain't their first rodeo. On cue, the guys started restraining the girls's hands with zip ties and pushing pink contraceptive pills into their mouths. While some was coaxing the struggling girls to swallow the pills, other guys were already helping them out of their clothes. Most aimed to get the girls' bottoms off first.

Big thick fingers were soon pushing into small tight asian pink slits. Moans and shrieks filled my ears. As I distributed the goodies, I made sure to check on each girl that I passed by. Basically, I checked to see if their pussies were satisfactorily red and aroused. If not, I recommended more fruit punch.

In nearly all cases, the girls had good and plump aroused pussies that were incredibly wet. Many of the girls have also shaved and manicured their pussies, which was awesome. It drives the bois wild.

Some girls were crying and sobbing while saying no as they are being repeatedly fingered and kissed. Rest assured TS, they don't really mean it. They are just frightened by how good it feels.

In any case, I quickly finished distributing the packages in the goodie bag. The entire floor was awash with moans and cries of pleasure. I quickly went to turn up the music to drown them out a bit.

Gangs of black guys started picking up their newly acquired asian fucktoys and headed straight for the dormrooms to make more space for the orgy coming into realization in the living room area.

There were fresh squeals coming from the rooms as girls who had escaped to their bedrooms earlier were eventually found and subsequently zip-tied, pink-pilled, and lubed up.

I stopped by the first bedroom and saw 4 asian girls had been bent over the 2 lower bunk beds side by side, 2 on each bed. Their arms had been zip-tied behind their backs and their bottomless milky asses were raised on tucked pillows, baring their glistening small pink pussies towards a gathering crowd of big black bois who were undressing and lining up to form a fuck train. Several other guys were lubing up the girls' asses. The girls had also been blindfolded by the sleep masks I had handed out earlier.

The blindfolds are for their benefit, trust me. The pleasure from the drug will be increased several fold when one of your other senses are deprived. No seriously, I speak from experience.

I moved on and peeked into the second room. In this one, three Singaporean girls had been laid on their backs on each bed, including the one in the upper bunk. Their arms were securely zip-tied to the bedrest and pillows have been placed under their asses. They too were blindfolded, as was standard procedure at this point. Already, each girl had an angmoh between their legs, slowly sinking their huge cocks into their tight little pussies while they threshed and shrieked with ecstasy and pain. A line of eager lovers was gradually forming up in the room as well, ready to jump in for their turn after the first rounders were up.

It’s pretty much the same story in every room. Some asian girls were tied with their slender nubile legs splayed wide apart, their ultra tight pussies helplessly made open for business. Some were being manhandled on their beds by multiple black/white bois at once, eventually being “coaxed“ into being made airtight by getting plugged in every hole at once.

Like any good party host, I made sure that everything was running smoothly in all the rooms.

All the crying and begging from the asian girls quickly evaporated and was replaced by squeals and screams of ecstasy when their inexperienced pussies started getting impaled and tautly stretched to their limits by huge, rock hard, prime grade, American dicks.

Their cries were joined by gruff animalistic grunts and masculine growls from the fuckbois who eagerly and surely packed every helpless tight little pink asian twat that was available to them with the maximum possible amount of cockmeat.

In all the rooms, beds were vigorously rocking and slamming on the dorm room walls, as if proudly proclaiming every instance a huge cock bottoms out in a good little Singaporean or Malaysian Chinese pussy.

The obscene symphony of squeaky bedsprings and hot sweaty flesh lustily piaking each other filled the hallways, punctuated by the occasional roar of victory whenever one of the fuckbois unleashed a powerful deluge of hot thick sperm, unloading them liberally deep inside the reluctantly orgasming pink asian cunts or rectums before them.

Shit I was soooooo wet by then.

Anyway, I turn the corner, and what do I spy with my little eye? One of the bedrooms is locked and a bunch of angmoh boys were knocking on the door trying to convince the other side to open up.

Yup TS, it was Jess.

One of the guys turned and called out to me, "Yo Amber, there's this fine little bitch who gone and locked herself in."

I recognize the guy. His name was Will, a tall, blonde angmoh boy. He wasn't as buff as most athletes, but than again he's not exactly an athlete, just your basic frat bro. But he did have a nice cock.

"Break it up, you assholes, you're scaring her," I said. The guys grumbled under their breaths and made their way back to the main orgy.

I knocked gently on the door. "Jess? It's Amber," I said gently. I'm not even sure if she can hear me. The whole floor was basically mad with cries of wanton depravity at this point. "It's okay sweetie. No one here is going to hurt you," I added.

Still no reply, but I heard a small whimper.

I can't help but smile.

You see TS, I'm pretty sure your gf drank some fruit punch earlier.

I wonder how long she can last?

Last edited by Depraved; 12-07-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9694 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share bro Depraved, please continue...
Old 09-07-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
menmen1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Curious to know how many virgins are there (if any)
Old 09-07-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by menmen1 View Post
Curious to know how many virgins are there (if any)
Good question. If I were to guess, probably most of them. These were mostly fresh secondary school grads or pre-U college grads. They all look pretty innocent to me. LOL. I know my batch was pretty much all virgins, including Daphne and me when we were given the same welcome

Plus they were mostly great students to be admitted straight out of sec school. So basically the "good girl" type.
Old 09-07-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

One of our Malaysian girls who was part of the harvest this year enjoying the following summer. Happy, healthy, and still hooked on angmoh cock:

I left Jessica to stew on her own for awhile. I was plenty busy anyways. I had to make sure our guests were well entertained. However there really were too many guests that showed up this year. Back in my day, it was 30 boys tops. Then again, back then there were just five of us fucktoys to go around. This year's harvest was unprecedented. 18 girls! My God. It didn't help that asian fucktoys are always in demand on campus. I don't care what the Shadow Fraternity says, next year we're taking time off. Let the Latin or Russian exchange society deal with this for a change, good grief.

The lines outside some of the rooms got so long that I even got on my knees and started sucking cocks left and right to keep spirits and horniness up. I quickly lost track of time doing that. What can I say? I've really fallen for big cocks ever since coming to USA.

I was only reminded of Jess when I recognized her roomates Priscilla and Adrianna on the main orgy floor. Like almost all of the asian girls at this point, they have entered "sot-sot" mode. Yes, there really is such a thing as fucked silly. The fruit punch helps of course.

Priscilla has been zip-tied in doggystyle position to the coffee table and has been duly fucked and inseminated god knows how many times in both her tight holes. Adrianna is being passed around like a doll to ride on big black dicks on the couches. Occasionally, she gets DP'ed. The girls were eagerly fucking back at this point, moaning shamelessly and frenching people's mouths indiscriminately.

I went to the corner table to check my phone which I had left charging. I saw a message from Daphne. She had delayed the freshmen boys return for several hours as planned. I checked the time. It was almost 9pm. The freshmen girls had been fucking for nearly 3 hours non-stop.

The plan was to bring the freshmen boys home and send them straight to bed. The boys's floor was 3 levels below the girls's floor, so it shouldn't be a problem. There is a chance that they might faintly hear the girls moaning if they decided to open their windows, but it is pretty cold at night during this time of the year. Fingers crossed they will go to bed like good little boys.

There is a curfew after 9pm and students aren't allowed on the floors they don't live on so we didn't need to worry if one of the boyfriends decided to drop in on his girlfriend. The boyfriends in the group will go to sleep tonight clueless that their girlfriends will be constantly pumped full of angmoh and black semen throughout the night and would most definitely be helplessly hooked on big american cocks by the time they wake up tomorrow.

If not, well, there's always more fruit punch. Plus tomorrow is a Sunday. So each girl have more than 24 hours to be properly tamed.

Having relieved themselves, a bunch of fuckbois with lower stamina have started leaving, but most of the girls still have 2 bois to play with.

Anyway, after the traffic has lessened somewhat, I went to the restroom to freshen up and clean the cum splatters off my face and hair with a hot towel. Naturally, there were a bunch of people fucking in the showers as well.

After sprucing up, I went back to check on Jess. Her room was still locked, but I could clearly hear soft moans coming from inside.

I chuckled softly then went to get my hand bag on a lamp-stamp in the main hallway. I dug inside my bag and fished out a chain of keys.

Of course I was prepared for locked doors all along. I'm friends with the dorm manager. And by that I meant I sucked his cock for the room keys.

I crept back to Jessica's room and quietly opened it.

Inside the room, Jessica didn't even notice me. I slipped in quietly and closed the door behind me. She was in her white cotton bra and panties and writhing on the bed as she caressed her own breast and rubbed her wet mound. She was heavily flushed and was sweating profusely.

Damn, TS, your girl really got willpower hor? I have tried the magic fruit punch myself before. It makes a girl's cibai crazy itchy for cock. If I were in Jess's shoes I wouldn't have been able to hold out this long. You two must really have something special going on.

My advice? She's a keeper. But only after I'm done with her of course. Haha.

I started unclasping my jeans shorts. Soon I was only down to my black lace thong and strapless floral top. I wasn't wearing a bra tonight and my nipples had been stiff and sensitive, poking against the fabric all night.

Jess was so lost in lust that she didn't notice me until I crawled on the bed. She had a minor shock and stared at me.

TS, I have to say, your gf really is lovely. Me likey!

Anyways, I moved up to her and immediately planted my lips on hers.

Jessica must have been hovering over the breaking point for some time. She trembled for a minute and then fiercely kissed me back. We frenched on the bed hungrily.

I wasted no time slipping my hand into Jess's panties. God, she was baking and flooding down there. She gave an involuntary yelp and arched her back. I proceeded to finger her. Dun worry TS, I know what I’m doing. I play with Daphne a lot when there are no fuckbois available. Trust me when I say this, Jess enjoyed it alot. Maybe even a little too much even. She began spreading her legs by herself.

“Jess, why did you lock yourself in here? Come outside and play with us,” I said.

Jessica bit her lower lip. She had a guilty look on her face. After a while, she panted, “I have a boyfriend.”

I smiled reassuringly, “So do I,” I said. “I still play with other boys all the time.”

Jessica started moaning from my expert fingering. I loved how deliciously tight her little cunny is. Her mouth gaped with pleasure as I brought her closer to climax.

“It’s okay, Jess,” I cooed, “We girls deserve to have some fun too.”

“B-but...”

“Your boyfriend is back at home right? A million miles away. He doesn’t need to know.”

“Unghhh...”

“Feels so good doesn’t it?” I asked, “Don’t fight it Jess. You need this.”

“Cannot...”

“Don’t think about your boyfriend right now. He should be here to satisfy your needs, but he isn't. It’s not your fault Jess. It's his.”

Jessica whimpered. She is very close to cumming.

I quickly stopped and pulled my fingers away.

“No, wait, don’t!” Jessica gasped.

I kissed her again and felt her shudder under me. When I finally broke off the kiss, I said to her, "We'll continue, but we'll do it outside okay? Don't worry. I won't let any guy touch you if you don't want to. We'll play together, just the two of us, okay? It's hardly cheating if it's just between girls."

TS ah, what do you think your girlfriend said?

Another participant of the recent Cultural Immersion posing during the following summer break. A Singaporean who has been attached to same bf since sec school but now can't stop inviting black boys back to her dorm:

Last edited by Depraved; 11-07-2020 at 05:48 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1