The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
not to mention all the big black cocks.... all her holes will be stuffed w thick cocks slamming into her ..... cumming into her mouth cunt ass ... face and tits ....

ts probably get back a gf who will be damn adventurous in bed .... good luck bro !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayamchicken View Post
Yes I think so, I can imagine they will just take turns to creampie her multiple times deep and hard.
Old 23-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
I think she will get fucked eventually because she will be tempted and she also needs the big white cock in her when all her friends are enjoying.

But she will never admit to you so dont worry. Just pretend she didn't do anything and your life is happier TS
I think you are quite spot on.
Old 23-08-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girlfriend in overseas hostel

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
TS, unfortunately you are right about it.
once she is convince to join them the floodgate will open.
Even in Singapore uni hostel, girls get drunk every night
and outraged by the boys. let alone in US. Is she a virgin?
if so , probably will resist longer, if she's already sexually
experience, then chances are she will succumb even faster.
Who doesn't want to try interracial sex? novelty isn't it?
to blow a white cock or even a black one.
Honestly, ya, if she's already sexually experienced..
Old 23-08-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ayamchicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=YELLOW;19112659]not to mention all the big black cocks.... all her holes will be stuffed w thick cocks slamming into her ..... cumming into her mouth cunt ass ... face and tits ....

I can’t imagine them using her ass, that will be savage.. using her ass just for the pleasure of their big black cock. Once they their cock in I am sure it will not get out till their balls are empty.
Old 23-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12420 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayamchicken View Post
How you so sure they creampied her?
If you're surrounded by chio white chicks having a sex party inviting you... And you didn't bring a condom...
Old 23-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

ts are you really worried? worried till think about black cocks and creampies??? idgi
Old 24-08-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hope you’re feeling ok! To be honest, as a girl myself..

Back when I went for Uni exchange, it was really tough and temptation is there. So chances are pretty high especially in US dorms where fwbs/ons are high.
Old 24-08-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

haii...i mean, if u are in a real, deep r/s then this is shitty. for now, just take it one step at a time man. to be frank, there's nothing much u can do but just to trust her words...like many bros and sis said...even if she is lying to u and already succumbed to the wild orgy with alcohol, raw sex and even drugs (highly likely, as she might not know and took them accidentally)...it's erm...addictive i guess. she'll most prob turn regular. my condolences.

on the other hand...if she has been resisting all these while...i'm very sure that a healthy female will definitely get wet down there and can't concentrate properly in whatever she is doing? maybe ur gf will rub herself while they are having an orgy and i think once she opens her door (to go to the toilet), THAT's IT! i think la. those horny ang mohs will try to lay their hands on her (they will be damn high by then) and the sight of people freely having sex and exchanging partners....wow...

i think it's fair to assume that those ang moh dicks are generally a lot larger than asian males...so once ur gf kena fucked by one of them, she will feel damn high and it's the beginning of her sexual awakening if she's a virgin or into something deeper...

keep us posted bro
Old 24-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=ayamchicken;19112953]
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
not to mention all the big black cocks.... all her holes will be stuffed w thick cocks slamming into her ..... cumming into her mouth cunt ass ... face and tits ....

I can’t imagine them using her ass, that will be savage.. using her ass just for the pleasure of their big black cock. Once they their cock in I am sure it will not get out till their balls are empty.
I read all your replies...you seem very turned on with the description given by samsters on how your gf will get banged. Enjoy jerking off to your fantasies...
Old 24-08-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponybabe View Post
Hope you’re feeling ok! To be honest, as a girl myself..

Back when I went for Uni exchange, it was really tough and temptation is there. So chances are pretty high especially in US dorms where fwbs/ons are high.
TS is definitely fine...dun worry. In fact he wishes or fantasies his gf gets bang by a lot of white n black cocks so tat he can jerk off to it...
Old 24-08-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jkoay2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's quite normal. sigh,
just to share my experience, my wife works in a MNC. She was in biz trip a couple of years back to Austin Texas. one of Friday night happy hour with colleagues, she was lured to have orgy with the influence of alcohol.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoay2000 View Post
it's quite normal. sigh,
just to share my experience, my wife works in a MNC. She was in biz trip a couple of years back to Austin Texas. one of Friday night happy hour with colleagues, she was lured to have orgy with the influence of alcohol.
she confessed?
Old 24-08-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3173 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's quite normal. sigh,
lured did it happen ??
Old 24-08-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jkoay2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes, it happened. she confessed just twice during the course of biz trip.
Old 24-08-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
alicialow09ww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
it's quite normal. sigh,
Can divorced her already. Cheated twice on mass orgy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1