The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ayamchicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girlfriend in overseas hostel

My Girlfriend went to study in US and stayed in a female hostel. One weekend her roommates hosted a party lots of angmo guys came over. Think they were having an orgy in the living room. She claims she lock herself in the room but got Ang Mo guys keep knocking on the door ask why she lock her room door. She is quite a slim and fair skin pretty Chinese girl and can’t hold her alcohol well, I am worried that her room mates eventually persuade her to open the door which I am sure the Ang Mo guys will not give chance and will be stuffing her silly with their white dicks. I have not been to US before, how are the Ang MO guys like there?
Old 22-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girlfriend in overseas hostel

Your gf is telling you what she wants you to hear!

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 22-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12420 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Ang mo men love Chinese pussy
Old 22-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

So you think they likely fucked her silly?
Old 22-08-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayamchicken View Post
She would have sucked n swallowed them silly too.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 22-08-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Got your gf picture to show?
Old 22-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12420 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayamchicken View Post
Yup. Probably fucked her RAW and creampied her
Old 23-08-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster (M)

How you so sure they creampied her?
Old 23-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3173 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO if that is really what happen and on a regular basic than you either get to hear hard the ang mo bang her good or you just fly over and join in the orgy lo.
Old 23-08-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
Petcockhard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPetcockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Confirm get upped by white dicks and she get fucked dry by them
Old 23-08-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 6
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sad but true... She will get fk by thrm eventually.
Old 23-08-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1274 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

TS, unfortunately you are right about it.
once she is convince to join them the floodgate will open.
Even in Singapore uni hostel, girls get drunk every night
and outraged by the boys. let alone in US. Is she a virgin?
if so , probably will resist longer, if she's already sexually
experience, then chances are she will succumb even faster.
Who doesn't want to try interracial sex? novelty isn't it?
to blow a white cock or even a black one.
Old 23-08-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

I think she will get fucked eventually because she will be tempted and she also needs the big white cock in her when all her friends are enjoying.

But she will never admit to you so dont worry. Just pretend she didn't do anything and your life is happier TS
Old 23-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1274 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
I think she will get fucked eventually because she will be tempted and she also needs the big white cock in her when all her friends are enjoying.

But she will never admit to you so dont worry. Just pretend she didn't do anything and your life is happier TS
Absolutley! TS, remember, " what you don't know cant hurt you "
Old 23-08-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

Yes I think so, I can imagine they will just take turns to creampie her multiple times deep and hard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1