The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

share more of this nice story ts.
Old 13-11-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

too bad, my gf is the only girl.. the rest are MALE.
Old 13-11-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
HoiFai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaocheng View Post
You can beo their girlfriends
Old 13-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30257 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your gf mum?

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 13-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icyvoidangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
gf mum, aunt?
Old 13-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
sockoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, please continue
Old 13-11-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
It's a interesting feeling to know that you have bonked girls who knew each other but they have to behave like nothing happened around each other.
I so understand that feeling..
Old 14-11-2018, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Hey guys, sorry but I was caught up with work. Will definitely post more during the weekends

So there I was, having frog porridge in area G with a good buddy of mine. Let's just call him Jeremy. Back in NS, he was the one who taught me
how to chiong, and we've been best buddies ever since. He may appear frivolous and act like a dick at times, but he is a good man who will
never leave a bro in the lurch.

Over the porridge and Gong Bao frog, I shared my issue with him.

"Wah bro, your GF sister sound like she asking for it you know?" Jeremy half jokingly teased.

"I mean, come on lah" he added "Why else will she show off her body like that in front of others?"

I then told him about how they're english educated and might be more 'open' about such things, but Jeremy dismissed my claim.

"No way lah" he continued "bro I know her type, she must be desperate for attention! You say she's close to 30 and still single right?"

And Jeremy was right. According to Evelynn, Eyvon broke up with her BF a couple of years back and hasn't been in any relationships since.

...I wonder why? It's not like she's hideous or anything.

Jeremy brought me back to reality, and gave me a piece of his mind.

"Bro, just try your luck and drop some hints lah, maybe you will get something out of it..."

(To be continued)
Old 14-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcumm back, waiting for more update...
Old 14-11-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3951 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 14-11-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your updates TS, do continue with this story.
Old 14-11-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 14-11-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

So for the next couple of weeks, I tried my best to get closer to Eyvon. Evelynn was happy about the effort I was putting in, thinking I'm trying to gain the favour of her family. Truth be told, I was really trying to do that. Buying desserts and gifts for Evelynn's family constantly certainly ain't cheap, but I could tell that they are starting to open up to me more as the days went by.

As for Eyvon, she started wearing skimpier clothing as the days went by. It's as if she considers me a member of the family by now. She used to wear T-shirts and shorts around the house all the time, and I enjoyed stealing glances her.

However, I was greeted by a pleasant surprise when I went over to their house during one of the weekends.

As usual, I made my trip to Evelynn's house in the afternoon, expecting her to open the door for me. But little did I know that she's taking a bath. Eyvon came to the door instead, and I was not prepared for what I was about to see.

As if a grand reveal done by a magician, the wooden door opened up to reveal Eyvon wearing a grey spaghetti strap tank top! The tank top was probably one size too small, as it was a ridiculously tight fit even for a lean girl like Eyvon. The tank top accentuated her figure, and you could see all the curves at the right places.

Most importantly, I can see the outline of her nipples beneath the tank top. If the tank top was white in colour, I'm willing to bet that we'll get to get a good glimpse of the colour of her nipples.

At that moment, I realized I was staring. And my brain, still recovering from shock, somehow made me said the darnest thing ever. ( I probably sounded like someone recovering from head trauma)

"Hi, hey, ah... Eyvon! Uh, looking good!"

Eyvon raised her eyebrows, fairly surprised by my reaction. However, her surprise soon turned into a chuckle, and she moved aside to let me into the house.

"You're looking pretty good yourself!" she winks comically, and gave my butt a slap as I entered the house.

...that was unexpected and... oddly arousing.

Perhaps Eyvon realized that I had a thing for her due to this incident, as something interesting was about to happen soon...
Old 14-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update. Thank you.
Old 14-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Don't tell me her great grand mother was in the story too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1