The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!
How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Hi bros, I have been a silent reader for months and now I would like to share my own experience about how I managed to get lucky with my GF's family and some of her friends.

Before I begin, I believe some of you will be wondering "Waa, you sure or not?"

If I were to be honest, all I can say is that I'm not bad looking and I keep myself lean and fit. Most importantly, I am pretty confident
and a little cocky at times. I guess some girls dig my style.

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting for me to share my life story here, so here I go:

I was 27 when my GF brought me to meet her family. Things were getting serious between us, and we were considering marriage. It was a big step ahead for me, as I never thought I would see myself getting married.

My girlfriend(Evelynn) is the same age as me, a petite 27 year old lady standing at around 155cm. I met her at work and she's a demure and sweet
lady, partially the reason why I fell in love with her. Naturally, I was expecting her family to be a traditional and conservative Chinese family.

From what I understood, she has an elder sister and an elder brother, with her being the youngest sibling. She told me that her sister is a HR personnel working in a MNC, so I was expecting a dull, boring lady.

So you could imagine the shock I got when she opened the door to her house and what greeted me was a sweet pair of tits.

It was 8pm or so on a Friday night and her sister(Eyvon), had just gotten home from work and had taken a bath. She later told us that she had totally forgotten that Evelynn is bringing me over for dinner.

Eyvon was playing with her phone on the Sofa when we entered the house. The first thing I saw was her perky nipples underneath a thin, wornout T-shirt. The outline of her nice C-cup boobs almost bursting out of the tight fitting t-shirt. Best part of it all was that she's completely unashamed that I'm there talking to her while her tits are almost visible.

Evelynn brought me to her room later and Eyvon joked around a little before that, saying "Mom and Dad will be home soon, so don't try anything funny in the room!"

Now my head is filled with images of her firm and round boobs and I have a hard time keeping my boner down...
(To be continued)
Old 11-11-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Curious to know, did you f her Mother?
Old 11-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Regrettably (or not), yes I did.
Old 11-11-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

You'd wish you are bisexual so that you can have sex with her father and brothers too...
Old 11-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
Regrettably (or not), yes I did.
Can’t wait for that chapter to come
Old 11-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12088 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Wow, you are quick, sharp and witty

Let the story continues............
Old 11-11-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story here, camping here for more updates.
Old 11-11-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
HKSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, camping too
Old 11-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking, did TS bang the father and brother as well?

Camping!

Old 11-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Keep the story going!!
Old 11-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
edenwaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another interesting story in the making...
Old 11-11-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

Just curious, does her family includes her elder brother and father too?
Old 11-11-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
Just curious, does her family includes her elder brother and father too?
Maybe TS is bisexual...
Old 11-11-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

My GF's mom and dad came home within half an hour or so, and I went out to greet them. Not knowing what to expect, I was pretty darn nervous.
What if her parents don't like me? What if I smell weird? It's the first time I'm meeting them after all.

I came out just in time to see her parents placing a box of cake on the table. I've seen her parents from her photos before, and they look
pretty friendly. True enough, her parents were all smiles when they saw me. Her dad came over and shook my hand- firm and strong.
He seems like a chubby man in the photos but I'm pretty damn sure those were all muscles below his fats.

Her mom came over and gave me a hug. The moment her arms wrapped around my back, the first thing I felt were her plump breasts. And holy shit
were they impressive. Looks like Eyvon got a good portion of her mom's good genes. My GF Evelynn on the other hand, is a modest A cup. However,
I must say that my GF's face is the prettiest among them all.

I savoured the short couple of seconds her breasts were pressed against me, and proceed to make small talk with the dad while mom went to
the kitchen to heat up the food for dinner.

My GF grew up in an English speaking household, so conversing with an middle aged man in English made me felt as if I'm speaking with my boss
at work.

Not really a nice feeling, to be honest.

After a short chat with her dad, dinner was ready and we dig in to the food. Eyvon wore a bra during dinner, perhaps due to her mom nagging her.
It was a real pity, since I would like to see more of her breasts. My GF's mom kept shoving food onto my plate, telling me to eat more. Every time
she bends forward to pick up a dish, I could see her breasts press against the dining table. Thank god for the table blocking their view.
By then my cock is almost at its limit.

And it was on that day that I started to have weird thoughts aboutmy GF's family...
Old 11-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30257 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Please tell me her grandma isn’t staying with them

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1