The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2017, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
iceboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Docdonald Maca Tongkat Ali Extra Strong, Sexual Wellbeing For Men Daily Supplemen

If i am adventurous, can i take 3 times per day?
Old 01-02-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDonald View Post
Notice: Thread Moved from Sexual Health to Adult Discussion

DocDonald, Daily Dietary Supplements For Men's Sexual Health

We have 3 products. Premium Tongkat Ali Extract , Maca Extract and Panax Ginseng Extract.

DocDonald Tongkat Ali - Sexual Wellness
For better erections.

DocDonald Maca - Performance Series
For better ejaculation or control.

DocDonald Panax Ginseng - Performance Series
For Stamina & Endurance

FAQ

Dosage: Eat two times a day. Once in the morning and once at night.

Notice: This is not an instant erection pill, you cannot expect any effect within a day. You would need a few days to see its effect.

Notice: Yes you can consume all 3, Tongkat Ali, Maca and Panax Ginseng together.

Purchase: Available online at https://www.docdonald.com/

Updates

5th Nov 2016: We are in the process of trying to make it available in convenient stores around Singapore.

21st May 2016: Clinically tested and approved.
Dear Sellers I wish to buy and try it . Can you introduce me where can I purchase it . Many thank
Old 01-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 0
sexlover2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexlover2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Docdonald Maca Tongkat Ali Extra Strong, Sexual Wellbeing For Men Daily Supplemen

Please provide info on price and ordering. Thank you.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 8
DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceboobs View Post
If i am adventurous, can i take 3 times per day?
Yeah you can. There is no issue increasing the dosage to the max of 4 per day.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster (A)

DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlover2014 View Post
It cost $80 per bottle for 80 pills. You can get it from https://www.docdonald.com/
Old 01-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlover2014 View Post
PM has been sent to you
Old 03-02-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 17
Kong Ba Bao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKong Ba Bao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, here is a testimonial for you.

After reading all the reviews I decided to try DocDonald and I was glad I did. Buying the product is so hasslefree. Took the pills for a couple of weeks. A few weeks later my body felt more energetic and erection was stronger. I bought maca and tongkat ali.

Then on tue night last week, my wife thought of having some fun. Later we went drinking and my wife got tipsy and horny. On the way home she touched me and I want to fuck too. We fucked in the car. And we fucked more when we reached home. Luckily, for the supplements, i can go more rounds. Even my wife is surprised since we have not had this for a very long time.

But that's not the only thing that i felt changing in my body. After coming back from work around 7pm, i would watch YouTube, serve a little facebook and sleep. I'm too tired to do anything. But recently i start to feel more energetic at night. I could have the mental alertness to stay up and actually gave me to do some of my work which I procrastinated for months.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster (A)

Thanks for your feedback and confidence in our brand. I also PM you the link for the free ebook as promised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong Ba Bao View Post

After reading all the reviews I decided to try DocDonald and I was glad I did. Buying the product is so hasslefree. Took the pills for a couple of weeks. A few weeks later my body felt more energetic and erection was stronger. I bought maca and tongkat ali.

Then on tue night last week, my wife thought of having some fun. Later we went drinking and my wife got tipsy and horny. On the way home she touched me and I want to fuck too. We fucked in the car. And we fucked more when we reached home. Luckily, for the supplements, i can go more rounds. Even my wife is surprised since we have not had this for a very long time.

But that's not the only thing that i felt changing in my body. After coming back from work around 7pm, i would watch YouTube, serve a little facebook and sleep. I'm too tired to do anything. But recently i start to feel more energetic at night. I could have the mental alertness to stay up and actually gave me to do some of my work which I procrastinated for months.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
miliboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great testimonials, looks like something worth trying. Please PM me where to get.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 18
kelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of light

I come across DocDonald tongkat ali while seeking help for a sexual health problem. Got the all a set each and consume as per instructed. 1 tablet day, 1 tablet night. It has been 5 weeks. Promised an FR if it works well.

During sex, I felt my dick seemed to be full of blood or sperm bursting out. It gets better with each passing day. Most nights I feel more horny than usual. I need some place to release it. My girl came to my house more regularly now to fuck.

These days, Surprisingly I took longer time to cum, and more control over my climax. And made my girl cum happily too.

When we were resting, she squeezed my small bro and it erected so hard again, so I fucked her again. I feel like I have more energy mentally and physically.

This is a wonderful product that I highly recommend to any bro. My girl told me she will not forget how good I am becoming.
Old 07-02-2017, 03:38 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miliboy View Post
Great testimonials, looks like something worth trying. Please PM me where to get.
PM-ed done. Please check
Old 07-02-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ashburns77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried going to website but realized there is no register tab and unable to log in. Anyone can advise.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashburns77 View Post
Tried going to website but realized there is no register tab and unable to log in. Anyone can advise.
Website updated. Issue solved.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster (A)

New testimonials for this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong Ba Bao View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin_21t View Post
I come across DocDonald tongkat ali while seeking help for a sexual health problem. Got the all a set each and consume as per instructed. 1 tablet day, 1 tablet night. It has been 5 weeks. Promised an FR if it works well.

During sex, I felt my dick seemed to be full of blood or sperm bursting out. It gets better with each passing day. Most nights I feel more horny than usual. I need some place to release it. My girl came to my house more regularly now to fuck.

These days, Surprisingly I took longer time to cum, and more control over my climax. And made my girl cum happily too.

When we were resting, she squeezed my small bro and it erected so hard again, so I fucked her again. I feel like I have more energy mentally and physically.

This is a wonderful product that I highly recommend to any bro. My girl told me she will not forget how good I am becoming.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sounds good but my question is what if someone stops taking? Will the libido be worse than before since the supplement is constantly tricking the body into overproduction?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1