The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 17-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 20
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

Did it a few years ago with my ex-girfriend at Takashimaya's Giordano's Changing room.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 18-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
qguy qguy

1)Inside my car stopped with hazard lights on the shoulder of ECP(Changi) on the bridge looking @ the infamous fullerton nite view..were both totally naked..ramping hard away with the occassional car...ZooM..ZooM..past, kinda thrilling as dunno when the next BMW will stop by & TP knocking on the window..anyway finish up round 2 with her giving mi a BBBJ just outside the car kneeling down & mi enjoying the nite view of our CBD

2)Mount Faber..a playground at a seclude spot..gotta walk past a bridge & some cave things like that..she was lying on top of the inverted-U ram half naked & mi ramping hard away with head turning here & there scared ppl come..kinda kinky & also many mosquitos too! think she kana bitten by mosquito on the ass as the ramp is made up of metal bars hollow in between. Haha..what a smart mosquito..

3)Labrador Park..carpark 1 i think where the park track will lead to the secret tunnels where last time they used to fight japs..hell lots of mosquitos inside those tunnels...& also kinda errie feeling!! Chop,chop finish up den ciao liao

Cheers!!!!
Old 18-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
johnnykk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We did it at the beach @ marina promenda near to the shear bridge. We were sitting on some stone along the beach. I remove her panty and lift her to sit over me. I finished with my cum in her body. What make it memorable was that two group of cyclist pass by behind us within 5 - 6 metres on the cycling track. One group just before we start, another group after we ended.....

The other sessions were mostly at her hdb flat corridoor when we return back late ard 4am.
Old 18-11-2006, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
buaya1000 is Cool - loads of Potential

i did it with my lover once at kranji dam. can hear some malay talking away somewhere near by. i bet they can hear my gal screaming too. the feeling is great.
Old 18-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
XboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of light

Lookiout for those just completed HDB flat, you'll be able to locate good quiet spot for a quick bonk
Old 18-11-2006, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
nydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samsternydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have many.. Most Memorable one.. On a hilltop overlooking the North South Highway, standing doggie style in bright daytime.

Imagine the drivers looking at the couple on the hilltop when they drive past...
Old 18-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

Haha! Walking down memory lane, are you? Ok, let me share my places though i had posted before.

- Multi Storey Car Park: All over Singapore, as long as they are high storeys with at least 1 side without HDB hereby. I think should be around near 10 different MSCP ba, countless times.

- Zoological Park on a quiet weekday afternoon, in a secluded hut where you view the giraffes! Once.

- Tan Tock Seng hospital handicap toilet right outside the ward. Once.

- Countless times at the staircase nearby my gal's block, handicap toilet of a Polytechnic, many times.

- B2 stairway of Takashimaya, leading to the carpark, mid noon of a busy weekend. Once.

- Stairway of Suntec City, on weekend evening. once.

- Swmming pool of my friend's condo. Twice.

- Movie theaters on weekday noon. Twice.

- Punggol area near Punggol Marina. Few times.

- Stairway of International Plaza, top floors of the residential.

I think that's about all there were, might have left out a few other places but ya.... that's about it. ^_^ Overall experience was thrilling, exciting. The fear of getting caught yet doing right there when we need it, felt just like animals with no control... Haha!

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Old 18-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Samster

dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

Sorry. post too many times.

Last edited by dna_gene; 18-11-2006 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Sorry. multi posting. wasnt able to load just now.
Old 18-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Samster

Last edited by dna_gene; 18-11-2006 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Sorry. multi posting. wasnt able to load just now.
Old 18-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

Last edited by dna_gene; 18-11-2006 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Sorry. multi posting. wasnt able to load just now.
Old 18-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
libertyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread bring me back to those were the days with my gf at that time( we broke up since) my favorite place:

1) bishan park (after 10 pm) many times liao, even got one occasion being disturbed by unwanted peeping tom from 2nd kind(ghost),

2) sembawang park(deep inside after the playgound) - once

3)ang mo kio garden-once

4)changi point(under a tree, somewhere around 2 am)

5)hdb staircase - many times

6)somewhere at woodlands bus - stop( its a sunday around 11 pm)

those were the days.......
Old 18-11-2006, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
libertyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread bring me back to those were the days with my gf at that time( we broke up since) my favorite place:

1) bishan park (after 10 pm) many times liao, even got one occasion being disturbed by unwanted peeping tom from 2nd kind(ghost),

2) sembawang park(deep inside after the playgound) - once

3)ang mo kio garden-once

4)changi point(under a tree, somewhere around 2 am)

5)hdb staircase - many times

6)somewhere at woodlands bus - stop( its a sunday around 11 pm)

those were the days.......
Old 18-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Once done a quicky at Caltex House staircase landing on a Saturday afternoon. The feeling of getting caught is pretty exciting. I was young then, probably I won't dare to do it now. Older and less guts.
Old 18-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertyman View Post

Can you tell us more about the 'ghost'?
Old 18-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertyman View Post

Can you tell us more about the 'ghost'?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1