The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

wah, your ex tat time so good, never wear panties
Old 16-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
proguy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have tried bonking my gf at the HDB top floor after a late nite drinking session. Last abt ten minutes coz was afraid someone might be looking.

Also fxx in the bishan park bt a lot of peeping tom.. and mosquito

The best is in Karaoke room during afternoon happy hr coz not many people and had a quick one as the waiter/ress might just come in.
The feeling was damn high and exciting as it is a challenge against time..
Old 16-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass View Post
Ya ya... then the stadium must be filled to capacity crowd, and while you are cumming, the audience must do the Kallang Wave....
wow... like muchium fandi scored...
Old 16-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 18
Myo_Swee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMyo_Swee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmmm..did it with my gf near her house...coz her mother watching tv so cannot go to her room...
Old 16-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

4 times for me....

1. Used to study in tem---- poly and being in the pioneer batch, we wre housed in the old RI grounds at Grange Road.. fellas who know of the place will also know there is a swimming pool.... so my then gf and I went for a swim on a lazy sunday afternoon. There were no life guards and also know swimmers around. When we were in the pool, i stripped off her costume and started to screw her from behind... I stress we were IN the pool, so it was very very different feeling... exciting coz, (1) pple could always come by, and (2) people on double decker buses that stopped at the bus stop on the opposite side of the wall, could probably see a guy hugging a girl from behind.. not too sure if they could see the thrusting action.

2. During same period, fort canning (FC) was still very undeveloped. We went there frequently coz I was a randy little fella. One day after lectures of the day were done, we went over to FC and found a little shelter.. as it was raining, we figured there would be nobody around... found some cardboard boxes, opened it out over the floor and started heavy petting with my gf (same one as in no 1). Things got horny. I pulled dowm my jeans, whipped out my dick and then proceeded to strip her... we were fucking missionary when suddenly, she screamed. I looked up and an Ah Peh was leering at us. I quickly got up, bt as my jeans were at my ankles, it took a while b4 I could get them up in place. By the time i tried to look for him, he had disappeared... bloody old voyeur.

3. Withe same Gf as above, we made out once in the fitting room of Giordano.... went doggie on her in the small fitting room after we had brought in a few items of clothing.. never cum, coz a bit paiseh, but still shiok...

4. Ex PRC GF at East Coast.. was strolling hand in hand with my then GF along the seaside near changi sailing club / PA campsite(Past midnight). Bros who go there know of those that do windsurfing need to roll their surfboards out to the sea and that there is a ramp to facilitate this. We walked out the the ramp, which was pitch dark.. my GF, unzipped my pants, started playing with my didi and went i got hard, she pulled down her jeans skirt, removed her g-string and i started fucking her from behind... from afar, it looks like 2 lovers hugging, with the guy behind and the gal in front... very nice...

Juz my tru account....

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!

Last edited by randyboy73; 16-11-2006 at 03:59 PM.
Old 16-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

Did it once on a double decked bus at last row. Rather late already and got 2 teenage girls sitting a row in front. We started petting and frenching, then things got hotter so she took off her panties, lifted her skirt and sat on me, back facing. so shiok. The girls turned few times to look and I super turned on. One girl sort of keep looking and smiled a bit, so i stared at her,giving her blow kisses and winks while bonking away. My girl don't really care who's staring. Wow, that was unforgettable. Guys, if possible, try it.
Old 16-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
tengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Bro randyboy73

I pulled dowm my jeans, whipped out her dick and then proceeded to strip her...

Old 16-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Bro Tengkokok....

PAiseh.. assure the readers that she is not a shemale... LOL... amended oredi.. thanks for pointing it out

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 16-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clit_LickeR View Post
Tried Parkway Parade 7th floor (the desserted Playground) donkey years ago.
Not sure the desserted playground is still there or not now...

1 simple word - Shiok!

I tot u r more used to doing it in the jungle???
Old 16-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
BLACKnTHIN is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Hmm... express bus to malaysia. How the hell u do that ???? no ppl?
there was only 3 others sitting right in front. I have to coax her into doing it. She was wearing jeans n had to strip it down half-way. Sat on me n looked out onto passing traffic! In the end, she loved it more than i did.
Old 16-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

hhhmmmm.....balcony of the resort hotel room in one of the islands.....her hands on the railing and did her from behind.....following the slow rhythm of the waves....luckly next door room did not come out and check....
Old 16-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HighXDrv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wondered if any1 did it at the spa?? truly thrilling
Old 16-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

did many times in Multi-storey Carpark late at night when I sent my then GF now wife home after partying.....quite a thrill.....

Once did it in the lift when going up....she stays one floor below the highest level.....quickie always meant to be fast and furious I guess....
Old 16-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 18
techiedick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytechiedick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fingered a girl in the old cathay cinema while watching a silly comedy show, who watching anyway. We were in the first few rows, she booked the tickets, guessed I wasnt the firts one she brought there.

She cummed about 7 to 8 times during the show as I kept finger fucking her.

After that we went to the staircase at the tower block behind for me to get sexxtified. She cummed trembling everytime.
Old 16-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

In the taxi after pubbing.. petting heavily in the taxi until the taxi uncle keep on looking at us.. Almost got accident

BKK-Late May 2010
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1