The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 12-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptation5 View Post
Met my ex schoolmate
"J", if you are here reading this, hope to see you at same place again.
Thanks bt no thanks.
It's nt u but me. Actually its you la. All u. Haha
Old 12-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never But I got a whole list of guys whom I really am fantasizing for sometime. Lol
Old 13-05-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
xasdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did it on with my asst director.... Awesome!
Old 13-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoobies View Post
I am almost 40. Well these incidents is all voice down to luck n maybe jovial character. Its not cos of money or looks.
agree with you
Old 13-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hella21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess alcohol plays a great part when I had the first experience with a straight les. mind blowing...
Old 13-05-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuna7 View Post
had sex with twin gfs during sch days.. wildest of wild a to do list for many man.

had them at my prime and their prime.. now wan do more also scare will have limping dick..
What the hell is "twin gfs"?

I can understand if you fucked twin sisters, but making both as your gfs sounds pretty... hmm, unbelievable. They are not vegetable after all. LOL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hella21 View Post
Guess alcohol plays a great part when I had the first experience with a straight les. mind blowing...
How did it feel to fuck a lesbian? Any difference from a straight female?
Old 13-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
tsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

I can understand if you fucked twin sisters, but making both as your gfs sounds pretty... hmm, unbelievable. They are not vegetable after all. LOL...

well bro they both my girl fren at the same time i started with the elder sister, but younger sister join in after, elder sister dont mind sharing me.

encouragement keep me going!
Old 14-05-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuna7 View Post
well bro they both my girl fren at the same time i started with the elder sister, but younger sister join in after, elder sister dont mind sharing me.
Amazing, I thought it only happens in movie.

Old 14-05-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
tsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Amazing, I thought it only happens in movie.

hahaha i also wont think it will happen to me, the sisters are indo chinese we were from the same sch. their parents are always oversea and well i had them when we are still schooling. hanging out every single day. they drain off my body worst den drink water.. hahahaha

encouragement keep me going!
Old 14-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

Favor returned. Cheers...

Quote:

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

KIV : wally888 owl888 waikeekee
Old 15-05-2016, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Many years back. A female nutrition agent gave me a sales call. Invited her to to my working place ( gym ) and then bought the nutrition product and brought the sales agent home. Painted her body with latex body paint and the rest was lust driven action. Met up again 3 times within the same month and didn't see her again after that.
I got attached after that and she did too.
Now single and banging away with FLs. Peace out!
Old 15-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AlexTan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. a gal from aff- talked to her at 2plus in the morning and meet at 0330. bang until morning in the car
2. another gal from aff. meet her in morning for brunch. meet again at night for drinks then lead to fun in car
3. met a girl from online for dinner followed by drinks. sent her home.. while smoking. sparks fly between us. we kiss and rest is history.
4. met a girl from online. talk cock a while. then we do 69 in car in multi storey carpark..

good memories they are...they all love my 7" curvy tool as said by them.hehe
Old 16-05-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDIGOGO View Post
1. Sex with my friend's wife
2. Sex with my another friend's gf
3. Sex with my friend's gf's sister
4. Sex with my friend's ex gf
5. Sex with my friend's ex gf's sister
6. Sex with my 40 yrs old milf office co-worker
7. Sex with my with my lady staff
8. Sex with a nurse from a clinic I always visit

Guess that I am indeed a bad ass guy
Let's see...
(1) your named 'A' friend's wife say example named 'Z'
(2) and 'Z' happened to be with your other friend, named him 'B', cheating on 'A', and of course you.
(3) and 'Z' also happened to be a sister of your another friend, named him 'C's gf, named her 'D'
(4) and 'Z' happened to be your another friend, named him 'E's ex gf
(5) and 'Z' happened to be your another friend, named him 'F's ex gf named 'G's sister
(6) and 'Z' happened to briefly work together with you, so technically considered your co worker in the past
(7) and 'Z' during her brief stint at your company, happened to be your subordinate thus technically considered one of your staff
(8) and 'Z' happened to work as nurse which you always visited for business purpose

Summary is you basically just screwed a single 'Z' and that she has since left the clinic and she is a 40 yrs old milf, to which I guess, you must be a doctor!
Old 16-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

During uni days, i popped my friend's V even though she was attached to an acquaintance of mine. She was having a rough patch and i was at the right place at the right time to console her. After some consolation, i stroked her and she responded until i eventually popped her v at the passenger seat of her car. She was in a mess after the sex and regretted.. But i managed to convince her to be my fb cuz i told her we could be best friend but not couple cuz of different family values. She bought it and we banged for another few years before she got engaged.

Fuck my ex company bitch from prc-turned-singaporean. Always went around kpkb and feeling victimized cuz she felt everyone disliked her. Always reported to boss about other ppl skiving when she did the least. One of my colleagues jokingly said she needed a dick to shut her mouth and she must be horny cuz she was single for a long time. I talked to her, made her laugh, and she reciprocated. She was hesitant on sex and only allowed fingering and licking cuz she said we only l knew each other for two months.. But when she was high,i slipped my cock into her and banged her. She enjoyed it a lot. After banging a few times, she wanted commitment. We both left the company and i decided to cum inside her for the last fuck, and i broke off all contacts with her. One year later, during a wedding dinner with ex colleagues, i heard she became a single mother.

Third gal was a Malay gal. Knew her since friendster days. Had a mutual interest in supernatural stuffs. Met up, tcss, made her laugh and said mushy stuffs, and finally banged her. First minah i had, even though she was barely 18. After the banging, i refused to be her bf and she proceeded to have a lot of tattoos, indulged in smoking, etc.

Petted a 15 year old gal from broadrick sec school almost a decade ago. She looked like 18, and we clicked so much. Proceeded to touch her, sucked her b cup nipples and fingered her.. I celebrated her 16th birthday and were chatting at the staircase of her block. She made some dirty seducing dance moves to tease me before her hp rang. She hushed me and said it's her mum. I went behind her and pulled down her panties and fucked her even though she resisted and yet trying to keep the commotion down. After her conversion ended, she turned around and slapped me before running away in a huff. That was the last time i saw her.

Last edited by Megafan1981; 16-05-2016 at 12:34 PM.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DIDIGOGO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Let's see...
(1) your named 'A' friend's wife say example named 'Z'
(2) and 'Z' happened to be with your other friend, named him 'B', cheating on 'A', and of course you.
(3) and 'Z' also happened to be a sister of your another friend, named him 'C's gf, named her 'D'
(4) and 'Z' happened to be your another friend, named him 'E's ex gf
(5) and 'Z' happened to be your another friend, named him 'F's ex gf named 'G's sister
(6) and 'Z' happened to briefly work together with you, so technically considered your co worker in the past
(7) and 'Z' during her brief stint at your company, happened to be your subordinate thus technically considered one of your staff
(8) and 'Z' happened to work as nurse which you always visited for business purpose

Summary is you basically just screwed a single 'Z' and that she has since left the clinic and she is a 40 yrs old milf, to which I guess, you must be a doctor!

Hahahaha....good one bro....champion~!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1