The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute
Anything Nylons

Wanted to start a new thread on anything nylons, regardless of gender, as I was zapped by someone couldn't stand the sight of other men in nylons. So it is all encompassing and free for all to participate and be inclusive, regardless of gender.

Old 28-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 16
James Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud of
Re: Anything Nylons

Hope TS don't mind me sharing a video of a Japanese model with pantyhose .

Old 28-02-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

Nice start
Old 28-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8948 / Power: 11
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, those are your collections ah?
Old 28-02-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Teo View Post

Please be my guest....whole idea is a liberal platform for all to share and have fun. Not for some coward shit head using 3 accounts to simultaneous zap me within 2 mins for sharing some unique pictures of man in hosiery....not that I care but merely lack of forum etiquette and respect...

Old 28-02-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

As I mentioned, anything to do with nylons will be here, regardless of gender (yes, transsexual), race (Asian, Caucasian, or Black) etc. if you cannot handle sexual diversity, please seek your parental consent before you come near here !

Old 28-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post
TS, those are your collections ah?
I got a huge collection than the above, a selection is below :

Old 01-03-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

A nylon a day, keep the wankers away....

Old 01-03-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 17
marc169 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarc169 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Anything Nylons

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Teo View Post

Got any more this type of video ? See already steam .
Old 02-03-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Old 02-03-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

So much to share but so little time, my MILF friend in USA....with her Wolford pantyhose. She had been a darling and best of all, she is a senior, no longer young but still extremely attractive and desirable.

Old 02-03-2016, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

Nice heels
Can check with her the brand?
Old 02-03-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cronos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice pics
Old 02-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post
Nice heels
Can check with her the brand?
Heels are Kate Spades and pantyhose is Calvin Klein
Old 03-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1