The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 21-02-2006, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

[QUOTE=wildbeast]Oh bro, we can have threesome man!!! 2 bonk her jia lak jia lak..... Margaret Li Meiling rules..... Heeeee /QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarclaw
Can make it foursome too...or is it too crowded for me..
Yo Bros, never too crowded lah! Bro Wildbeast tackle one of her fXXKing BIG tits, Bro ragnarclaw tackle the other 1 and i paint her down there with some AR, we 3 make her feel shiok shiok then 1 go BBBJ, 1 doggie and one can HJ or do "double penetration".
make her cream as she scream man. hardcore all the way...shiokz....

how cum no 1 want to bonk Cynthia Koh...now she can consider aws matured liao lor....
Old 21-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
bro, ask you work you watch cna....... she look quite nice leh. no wonder you say no time lah. haha......

R-K-O
piang...
bro, every morning i take bus to work mah...
then watch tv mobile lor...
mus train my eyes on her and other school gers on the bus...
eyes very busy leh...
Old 21-02-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
lemonmivec is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

eh my vote goes to Lynn Poh , Rui en and Le yao ...
Old 21-02-2006, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 20
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem

Yo Bros, never too crowded lah! Bro Wildbeast tackle one of her fXXKing BIG tits, Bro ragnarclaw tackle the other 1 and i paint her down there with some AR, we 3 make her feel shiok shiok then 1 go BBBJ, 1 doggie and one can HJ or do "double penetration".
Sounds like you must be one of the guys who thinks of all the stunt ideas for those charity TV shows. This is better that spraining backs and crushing paper lanterns with hidden knives.
Old 21-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obelisk
another one is Cheryl Fox...
gotta love her when she wearing specs....
Indian anchor touched all-ready!!!
Old 21-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yo! Bro Ragnarclaw and Hardcoremayhem, wouldn't it be more arousing and wild to bondage Margaret Lee while we "do" her. And.... MAKE SURE she call out our names and shout vulgarities: Beast...... suck my big tits harder....... Ar... Claw..... U r so fucking deep....... Hardcore ....... shoot me fucking hard, baby!!!! Heeeee......

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 21-02-2006, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=hardcoremayhem]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeast
Oh bro, we can have threesome man!!! 2 bonk her jia lak jia lak..... Margaret Li Meiling rules..... Heeeee /QUOTE]

how cum no 1 want to bonk Cynthia Koh...now she can consider aws matured liao lor....
You're the man bro wildbeast,everything all well plan already..hahaha.Maybe can add Cynthia Koh in for foursome...what do you think..
Old 21-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=ragnarclaw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem

You're the man bro wildbeast,everything all well plan already..hahaha.Maybe can add Cynthia Koh in for foursome...what do you think..

Good idea Bro!!!! Then we have 4 big neh neh to fuck with liao.... Yeah!!!! Should we tie her up too?????? Hmm.... think dun need. Handcuffed her and let the 3 "cops" subdue them with our BATONS!!!! Heeee.......

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 21-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Saw Casanndra See in bikini in pg 2 of ST's life section, really MILF.

Any has her zao-geng footage (nipple gone astray) in a Channel 8 variety show?

Back in 2004, still don't have hard disk DVD recorder, KNN.
Old 21-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Samster

ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orche
Saw Casanndra See in bikini in pg 2 of ST's life section, really MILF.

Any has her zao-geng footage (nipple gone astray) in a Channel 8 variety show?

Back in 2004, still don't have hard disk DVD recorder, KNN.
is she the one who married to Ang Mo husband?Cant remember who she is liao,sori..
Old 21-02-2006, 01:29 PM
Samster

hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789
Sounds like you must be one of the guys who thinks of all the stunt ideas for those charity TV shows. This is better that spraining backs and crushing paper lanterns with hidden knives.
aiyah.now you expose me liao bro. jialat. soon they will look for me for NKF investigation.... u knoe lah, fund raising con't after the show...and they money come from stunts in the backstage leh...
Old 21-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeast
Yo! Bro Ragnarclaw and Hardcoremayhem, wouldn't it be more arousing and wild to bondage Margaret Lee while we "do" her. And.... MAKE SURE she call out our names and shout vulgarities: Beast...... suck my big tits harder....... Ar... Claw..... U r so fucking deep....... Hardcore ....... shoot me fucking hard, baby!!!! Heeeee......
eh. bro. fXXking good idea. tie up hands, she sitting on floor with that fXXking cfm look (remeber the fhm cover) and huge firm tits (i think her tits bigger than ericia lee and not sagging like ericia) showing then we all take turns make her BBBJ us and we whack her with our "batons" and make her scream and shout.... shit, knn, now think abnout it, steaming liao....esp with her cfm face
Old 21-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flingflang
wah bro... same same taste man... young but damn farking hot
Heehee damn young too! Got to wait for another 2-3 yrs

She really blossoming into womanhood.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 21-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarclaw
Wah lau it will be a fXXking dream cum true, bonking the tits and both for fXXking cfm face and sure damn experience one....feed all of them our cocks and shoot all over and inside and make them cum until they faint and then fXXk them some more. wah liao, steam liao....
Old 21-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Samster

Bro hardcoremayhem, dont steam first.Here's their pic for you to pcc before the real action start...hahaha

Come and get me lah...

What are you waiting for boyssss...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1