The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
E.g. Xuer, I tried her and she is great. She used to have her uncovered photo but now it's masked. Why? Doesn't make sense to me.
Actually it makes perfect sense to take extra precautions during this period..

She's not the first one to do it.. Many have done so even before the world was exposed to Covid-19..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Customers' numbers or even photos in rare cases circulated only within that closed community. But here is much more public domain.
yup number mainly for checking only if good boy no need worry unless have really bad remark ..there's infamous one that made into news which neighbors auntie baotoh by printing ML face and ads gao gao on entrance door that's just one of example it's their choices
Old 04-07-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Deleted...

Last edited by barrysteakfries; 04-07-2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Wah that means. .
Dont think we shld give too much specifics abt locations
Old 04-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Why the Pikachu with mask avatar?
No special meaning bro, just didn’t know who to put!
Old 04-07-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lol

But I must say most of them can be upped.

Yea..and its a fact that some choose to deny.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, now suddenly all want to visit Tina! Lol. Seen her 3 times already, you guys have some catching up to do.

@barrysteakfries. I would delete that above post if I were you. You might give the wrong people ideas.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah, now suddenly all want to visit Tina! Lol. Seen her 3 times already, you guys have some catching up to do.

@barrysteakfries. I would delete that above post if I were you. You might give the wrong people ideas.
FR leh.Tina really so good?
Old 04-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zhuzhu and Danae, anyone still remember them?
if zhu zhu comes back, i'm going to come back down from my mountain just for her.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Suddenly remember Donna. Ultimate GFE, see her wont have naughty thoughts, just want to quietly spend time in her embrace. Any bro has update on her?
Old 04-07-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
FR leh.Tina really so good?
Aiyo, I already gave an FR a few days ago mah.
Quote:
A few have asked about Tina. So I'll try to address all those queries succinctly in this one post. So long story short....

I would describe Tina as mildly pretty before she smiles, and sunshine when she does. Her mannerisms, movement and demeanour reminds me of an senior ang pai KTV hostess. Sophisticated, measured and well spoken. So some people might think she's a bit cold. She's definitely into having conversation, but she's not the always smiling, always hyper syt type.

She is tall-ish and svelte with long slim legs which I adore. Her boobs are natural, full small C cuppers, wonderful on her trim frame. Not much of an ass though.

For first timers, she'll probably restrict your wandering hands and mouth. She's there to service you, not the other way round.

Haven't really tried her massage. Hahaha. I always prefer to focus on the intimacy. Anyway, what I like about her is that she is an attentive service provider, and she listens to my feedback on what I like and performs it admirably.

Ironically, she first appears to be an experience person, yet shows a little inexperience in her skills. Hahaha. However, she takes my feedback very positively, so that is a very good thing.

PS. @Franco... I think you might fancy her. Pronounced features but not as sharp as NX, and less playability.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo, I already gave an FR a few days ago mah.
Ok paiseh. The thread move so fast nowadays very hard to keep track.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

Lately theres so much talk about Tina, Aimee, Zoya, Ruirui, Xue er. For me, Ruirui isn't all that pretty. I will think she's plain. Haven't tried Zoya though, think i will pass. I more into looks. Even Xue er, i feel shes more mature looking and big bone,but shes for me since im 5 mins from her. So i wont think too much of this hype and herd mentality surrounding Tina & Aimee.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Lately theres so much talk about Tina, Aimee, Zoya, Ruirui, Xue er. For me, Ruirui isn't all that pretty. I will think she's plain. Haven't tried Zoya though, think i will pass. I more into looks. Even Xue er, i feel shes more mature looking and big bone,but shes for me since im 5 mins from her. So i wont think too much of this hype and herd mentality surrounding Tina & Aimee.
I also dont find RR pretty too, just have a schoolgirl greenhorn vibe. What are the girls (past and present) who are high on your list?
Old 04-07-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post

Actually I don't think people were saying RR was pretty, I think it's more the beauty of her youthful exuberance. Also XE, don't think anyone said she was a beauty, she's unique and sexy perhaps, with splendid sensual skills. As for the rest, yes you shouldn't be swept by the hype and move on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1