The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2005, 08:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Medical termination of pregnancy.

3. —(1) Subject to the provisions of this Act, no person shall be guilty of an offence under the law relating to abortion when a pregnancy is terminated by an authorised medical practitioner acting on the request of a pregnant woman and with her written consent.

(2) Except as provided by section 10, every treatment to terminate pregnancy shall be carried out by an authorised medical practitioner in an approved institution.

(3) No treatment to terminate pregnancy shall be carried out by an authorised medical practitioner unless the pregnant woman —

(a) is a citizen of Singapore or is the wife of a citizen of Singapore;

(b) is the holder, or is the wife of a holder, of an employment pass or a work permit pass issued under the Immigration Act; or Cap. 133.

(c) has been resident in Singapore for a period of at least 4 months immediately preceding the date on which such treatment is to be carried out,

but this subsection shall not apply to any treatment to terminate pregnancy which is immediately necessary to save the life of the pregnant woman.

(4) Any person who contravenes or fails to comply with this section shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $3,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-08-2005, 08:06 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Treatment to terminate pregnancy not to be carried out if pregnancy is of more than a certain duration unless in special circumstances.

No treatment for the termination of pregnancy shall be carried out —

(a) if the pregnancy is of more than 24 weeks duration unless the treatment is immediately necessary to save the life or to prevent grave permanent injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman; or

(b) if the pregnancy is of more than 16 weeks duration but less than 24 weeks duration unless the treatment is carried out by an authorised medical practitioner who —

(i) is in possession of such surgical or obstetric qualifications as may be prescribed; or

(ii) has acquired special skill in such treatment either in practice or by virtue of holding an appointment in an approved institution over such period as may be prescribed.

(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), the duration of the pregnancy shall be calculated from the first day of the last normal menstruation of the pregnant woman to the end of the 24th week or to the end of any week between the 16th and the 24th week, as the case may be, or the duration of the pregnancy may be ascertained by clinical examination.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:08 AM

Terminate pregnancy -Coercion or intimidation.

Any person who, by means of coercion or intimidation, compels or induces a pregnant woman against her will to undergo treatment to terminate pregnancy shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $3,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both.

for more information on terminate pregnancy.. read here

http://www.sma.org.sg/whatsnew/ethic...TeongLiang.ppt

Old 30-08-2005, 08:18 AM

Causing miscarriage without woman’s consent.

313. Whoever commits the offence defined in section 312, without the consent of the woman, whether the woman is quick with child or not, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Death caused by act done with intent to cause miscarriage. If act done without woman’s consent.

314. Subject to the provisions of the Termination of Pregnancy Act, whoever with intent to cause the miscarriage of a woman with child does any act which causes the death of such woman, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine; and if the act is done without the consent of the woman, shall be punished either with imprisonment for life, or with the punishment above-mentioned.

Explanation.
It is not essential to this offence that the offender should know that the act is likely to cause death.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:19 AM

Causing death of a quick unborn child by an act amounting to culpable homicide.

316. Whoever does any act under such circumstances that if he thereby caused death he would be guilty of culpable homicide, and does by such act cause the death of a quick unborn child, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Illustration
A, knowing that he is likely to cause the death of a pregnant woman, does an act which, if it caused the death of the woman, would amount to culpable homicide. The woman is injured, but does not die; but the death of an unborn quick child with which she is pregnant is thereby caused. A is guilty of the offence defined in this section.

Exposure and abandonment of a child under 12 years by parent or person having care of it.

317. Whoever, being the father or mother of a child under the age of 12 years, or having the care of such child, exposes or leaves such child in any place with the intention of wholly abandoning such child, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, or with fine, or with both.

Explanation.
This section is not intended to prevent the trial of the offender for murder or culpable homicide as the case may be, if the child dies in consequence of the exposure.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:22 AM

and this is for those of you who contempt hurting your GF/BF becoz they left you for paster green or someone richer....

Causing Hurt.

319. Whoever causes bodily pain, disease or infirmity to any person is said to cause hurt.

Grievous hurt.
320. The following kinds of hurt only are designated as “grievous”:

(a) emasculation;

(b) permanent privation of the sight of either eye;

(c) permanent privation of the hearing of either ear;

(d) privation of any member or joint;

(e) destruction or permanent impairing of the powers of any member or joint;

(f) permanent disfiguration of the head or face;

(g) fracture or dislocation of a bone;

(h) any hurt which endangers life, or which causes the sufferer to be, during the space of 20 days, in severe bodily pain, or unable to follow his ordinary pursuits.

Voluntarily causing hurt.
321. Whoever does any act with the intention of thereby causing hurt to any person, or with the knowledge that he is likely thereby to cause hurt to any person, and does thereby cause hurt to any person, is said “voluntarily to cause hurt”.

Voluntarily causing grievous hurt.
322. Whoever voluntarily causes hurt, if the hurt which he intends to cause or knows himself to be likely to cause is grievous hurt, and if the hurt which he causes is grievous hurt, is said “voluntarily to cause grievous hurt”.

Explanation.
A person is not said voluntarily to cause grievous hurt except when he both causes grievous hurt and intends or knows himself to be likely to cause grievous hurt. But he is said voluntarily to cause grievous hurt if, intending or knowing himself to be likely to cause grievous hurt of one kind, he actually causes grievous hurt of another kind.

Illustration
A, intending or knowing himself to be likely permanently to disfigure Z’s face, gives Z a blow which does not permanently disfigure Z’s face but which causes Z to suffer severe bodily pain for the space of 20 days. A has voluntarily caused grievous hurt.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:23 AM

Punishment for voluntarily causing hurt.
323. Whoever, except in the case provided for by section 334, voluntarily causes hurt, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to $1,000, or with both.

Voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means.

324. Whoever, except in the case provided for by section 334, voluntarily causes hurt by means of any instrument for shooting, stabbing or cutting, or any instrument which, used as a weapon of offence, is likely to cause death, or by means of fire or any heated substance, or by means of any poison or any corrosive substance, or by means of any explosive substance, or by means of any substance which it is deleterious to the human body to inhale, to swallow, or to receive into the blood, or by means of any animal, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years, or with fine, or with caning, or with any two of such punishments.

Punishment for voluntarily causing grievous hurt.

325. Whoever, except in the case provided for by section 335, voluntarily causes grievous hurt, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:24 AM

Voluntarily causing grievous hurt by dangerous weapons or means.

326. Whoever, except in the case provided for by section 335, voluntarily causes grievous hurt by means of any instrument for shooting, stabbing or cutting, or any instrument which, used as a weapon of offence, is likely to cause death, or by means of fire or any heated substance, or by means of any poison or any corrosive substance, or by means of any explosive substance, or by means of any substance which it is deleterious to the human body to inhale, to swallow, or to receive into the blood, or by means of any animal, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.

Voluntarily causing hurt to extort property or to constrain to an illegal act.

327. Whoever voluntarily causes hurt for the purpose of extorting from the sufferer, or from any person interested in the sufferer, any property or valuable security, or of constraining the sufferer, or any person interested in such sufferer, to do anything which is illegal, or which may facilitate the commission of an offence, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:28 AM

Causing hurt by means of poison, etc., with intent to commit an offence.
328. Whoever administers to, or causes to be taken by, any person any poison or any stupefying, intoxicating or unwholesome drug or other thing, with intent to cause hurt to such person, or with intent to commit or to facilitate the commission of an offence, or knowing it to be likely that he will thereby cause hurt, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Voluntarily causing grievous hurt to extort property, or to constrain to an illegal act.

329. Whoever voluntarily causes grievous hurt for the purpose of extorting from the sufferer, or from any person interested in the sufferer, any property or valuable security, or of constraining the sufferer, or any person interested in such sufferer, to do anything which is illegal or which may facilitate the commission of an offence, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.

Voluntarily causing hurt to extort confession or to compel restoration of property.
330. Whoever voluntarily causes hurt for the purpose of extorting from the sufferer, or from any person interested in the sufferer, any confession or any information which may lead to the detection of an offence or misconduct, or for the purpose of constraining the sufferer, or any person interested in the sufferer, to restore or to cause the restoration of any property or valuable security, or to satisfy any claim or demand, or to give information which may lead to the restoration of any property or valuable security, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:30 AM

Voluntarily causing grievous hurt to extort confession or to compel restoration of property.

331. Whoever voluntarily causes grievous hurt for the purpose of extorting from the sufferer, or from any person interested in the sufferer, any confession or any information which may lead to the detection of an offence or misconduct, or for the purpose of constraining the sufferer, or any person interested in the sufferer, to restore or to cause the restoration or any property or valuable security, or to satisfy any claim or demand, or to give information which may lead to the restoration of any property or valuable security, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.

Voluntarily causing hurt to deter public servant from his duty.

332. Whoever voluntarily causes hurt to any person being a public servant in the discharge of his duty as such public servant, or with intent to prevent or deter that person or any other public servant from discharging his duty as such public servant, or in consequence of anything done or attempted to be done by that person in the lawful discharge of his duty as such public servant, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years, or with fine, or with caning, or with any two of such punishments.

Voluntarily causing grievous hurt to deter public servant from his duty.

333. Whoever voluntarily causes grievous hurt to any person being a public servant in the discharge of his duty as such public servant, or with intent to prevent or deter that person or any other public servant from discharging his duty as such public servant, or in consequence of anything done or attempted to be done by that person in the lawful discharge of his duty as such public servant, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:31 AM

Voluntarily causing hurt on provocation.
334. Whoever voluntarily causes hurt on grave and sudden provocation, if he neither intends nor knows himself to be likely to cause hurt to any person other than the person who gave the provocation, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one month, or with fine which may extend to $500, or with both.

Causing grievous hurt on provocation.335. Whoever voluntarily causes grievous hurt on grave and sudden provocation, if he neither intends nor knows himself to be likely to cause grievous hurt to any person other than the person who gave the provocation, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 4 years, or with fine which may extend to $2,000, or with both.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:32 AM

Punishment for act which endangers life or the personal safety of others.
336. Whoever does any act so rashly or negligently as to endanger human life or the personal safety of others, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 months, or with fine which may extend to $250, or with both.

Causing hurt by an act which endangers life or the personal safety of others.
337. Whoever causes hurt to any person by doing any act so rashly or negligently as to endanger human life or the personal safety of others, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine which may extend to $500, or with both.

Causing grievous hurt by an act which endangers life or the personal safety of others.
338. Whoever causes grievous hurt to any person by doing any act so rashly or negligently as to endanger human life or the personal safety of others, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine which may extend to $1,000, or with both.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:33 AM

Wrongful restraint and wrongful confinement.

Wrongful restraint.
339. Whoever voluntarily obstructs any person, so as to prevent that person from proceeding in any direction in which that person has a right to proceed, is said wrongfully to restrain that person.

Exception.
The obstruction of a private way over land or water which a person in good faith believes himself to have a lawful right to obstruct, is not an offence within the meaning of this section.

Illustration
A obstructs a path along which Z has a right to pass, A not believing in good faith that he has a right to stop the path. Z is thereby prevented from passing. A wrongfully restrains Z.

Wrongful confinement.
340. Whoever wrongfully restrains any person in such a manner as to prevent that person from proceeding beyond certain circumscribing limits, is said “wrongfully to confine” that person.

Illustrations
(a) A causes Z to go within a walled space, and locks Z in. Z is thus prevented from proceeding in any direction beyond the circumscribing line of wall. A wrongfully confines Z.

(b) A places men with firearms at the outlets of a building and tells Z that they will fire at Z if Z attempts to leave the building. A wrongfully confines Z.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:35 AM

Punishment for wrongful restraint.
341. Whoever wrongfully restrains any person shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one month, or with fine which may extend to $500, or with both.

Punishment for wrongful confinement.342. Whoever wrongfully confines any person shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to $1,000, or with both.

Wrongful confinement for 3 or more days.343. Whoever wrongfully confines any person for 3 days or more, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with both.

Wrongful confinement for 10 or more days.
344. Whoever wrongfully confines any person for 10 days or more, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Wrongful confinement of person for whose liberation a writ has been issued.
345. Whoever keeps any person in wrongful confinement, knowing that a writ for the liberation of that person has been duly issued, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, in addition to any term of imprisonment to which he may be liable under any other section of this Code.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:37 AM

Criminal force and assault.

349. A person is said to use force to another if he causes motion, change of motion, or cessation of motion to that other, or if he causes to any substance such motion, or change of motion, or cessation of motion as brings that substance into contact with any part of that other’s body, or with anything which that other is wearing or carrying, or with anything so situated that such contact affects that other’s sense of feeling:

Provided that the person causing the motion, or change of motion, or cessation of motion, causes that motion, change of motion, or cessation of motion in one of the following 3 ways:

(a) by his own bodily power;

(b) by disposing any substance in such a manner that the motion, or change or cessation of motion, takes place without any further act on his part, or on the part of any other person;

(c) by inducing any animal to move, to change its motion, or to cease to move.

Criminal force.
350. Whoever intentionally uses force to any person, without that person’s consent, in order to cause the committing of any offence, or intending by the use of such force illegally to cause, or knowing it to be likely that by the use of such force he will illegally cause injury, fear or annoyance to the person to whom the force is used, is said to use criminal force to that other.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1