The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2020, 04:23 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyrock View Post
Any advice on marriage counseling? No need super exp n private or free. Affordable would be nice. Any particular councilor?
Dun waste your money.
Divorce proceedings has changed format since 2019.

The Family Court will arrange for both of you to attend counselling & mediation before they want to hear your divorce application.
No lawyers involved during the ciunselling & mediation and very very cheap.
Old 25-05-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Before u get IJ dont do funni things

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
Dear Bro/Sis,

Pardon if I asked a noob question, I’m currently in the midst of a uncontested divorce(simplified) with my ex wife. I’m currently waiting for the interim judgement before the final judgement in 3 months time. Will I be sued during this process if I were to go on a holiday with a lady, or intimacy with the her during the said period and my ex wife happened to see?
Old 06-06-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Hi bros,

My wife had initiated a divorce with me, however, during this period, she does not allow me to see my son or even send photo of him over. Is there a way that i can fight custody to get my son over?
As my mum isnt working, so she will be able to take care of my son. Whereas my wife side, all her family members are working.
Would like to check how does the custody works and etc.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hi bros,

My wife had initiated a divorce with me, however, during this period, she does not allow me to see my son or even send photo of him over. Is there a way that i can fight custody to get my son over?
As my mum isnt working, so she will be able to take care of my son. Whereas my wife side, all her family members are working.
bro do a search online you can find out alot. get a divorce lawyers, i guess they can give you advice regarding child custody. very complicated
Old 08-06-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

I believe over the years many rules have changed but as far as I know spouse is not allowed to deny access to the children unless she has taken out protective order against you due to violence etc..
Old 17-06-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
guru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros,

Need some clarification, what is the official age where child maintenance will cease ? Is it 18 years old or 21 ?

Do I need to apply to the court to stop paying ?

Any advice is appreciated.
Old 19-06-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru1269 View Post
Hi Bros,

Need some clarification, what is the official age where child maintenance will cease ? Is it 18 years old or 21 ?

Do I need to apply to the court to stop paying ?

Any advice is appreciated.
as long as the kid is still studying in a educational institution you still have to pay...i paid for my daughter way passed 21 till she graduate from Uni..no need to write its auto once she graduate i stop my payment...now she independent already working...
Old 19-06-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
guru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
as long as the kid is still studying in a educational institution you still have to pay...i paid for my daughter way passed 21 till she graduate from Uni..no need to write its auto once she graduate i stop my payment...now she independent already working...
Thanks for the info.
Old 03-07-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mclovin12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
Old 04-07-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 18
orbea is a glorious beacon of lightorbea is a glorious beacon of lightorbea is a glorious beacon of lightorbea is a glorious beacon of lightorbea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bros,

Go into contested case to fight. The Judge will go through everything to see the reasons. Does not mean that if you have family member to take care means custody goes to you.
Old 14-07-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
Even if it is due to violence or any other unfavourable circumstances; no parent is denied child access. For TS situation, you either request for the normal child access or supervised child access. Supervised refers to child access via assistance from family service centres.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I believe over the years many rules have changed but as far as I know spouse is not allowed to deny access to the children unless she has taken out protective order against you due to violence etc..
Old 19-07-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hi bros,

take a lawyer bro. my ex wife anyhow make ruling say cannot see child. even matrumonial home i cannot go in even before any court order. police multipke times come but dey cannoy do anyting. she also anyhow say child her custody. while the divorce process ongoing i kanna shit. fetch my sons and she say i kidnap. stupid idiot. make own ruling say must inform 48hrs advance if wanna see kids. but engage lawyer and fight all. and she got wat she deserve. kids can see me every fortnight. n even sleep over fri to sunday. she lan lan suck.thumb. hahaha. i went through hell for my divorce.oh ya. even lodge PPO to keep me away from the kids. kniving bitch. i dont see.dem she say i don care. i see dem she make issue. all dis i showed court. oh ya any issue make ur own police report online. bring to court.but for me it is muslim marriage. she has many debts n i used to help her.cause of divorce also cos she has debts n wont tell where the money goes.

i have 3 kids and she has like $30 plus k debts coming from credit card. previously she owes more then that but i help her. we have 3 kids. found out she pawn her jewellery, took license moneylender loan. she filed for divorce and we fight it out.

no shame bitch. wana claim me everyting. even my savings, insurance, sales or car and also still want half of the car sales proceed. but i showed evidence i provided for the family and her debt. in end i pay onli min amnt.
Old 19-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
Actually, have to depend on the court order(s). If there's a court order - Domestic Exclusion Order, then the Respondent/Defendant cannot enter the matrimonial home (however this does not affect the home ownership at all, as matrimonial assets are a different matter altogether)

Again, no parent will be denied access to see a child. If either side denied access, one has to go for a session/hearing at Family Justice Courts to file a complaint.

Calling the police may or may not resolve the situation at times, because the police is bounded by court orders. Police can only take actions in such cases, if they WITNESS a crime in process i.e. physical abuse of spouse or verbal threats against spouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
take a lawyer bro. my ex wife anyhow make ruling say cannot see child. even matrumonial home i cannot go in even before any court order. police multipke times come but dey cannoy do anyting. she also anyhow say child her custody. while the divorce process ongoing i kanna shit. fetch my sons and she say i kidnap. stupid idiot. make own ruling say must inform 48hrs advance if wanna see kids. but engage lawyer and fight all. and she got wat she deserve. kids can see me every fortnight. n even sleep over fri to sunday. she lan lan suck.thumb. hahaha. i went through hell for my divorce.oh ya. even lodge PPO to keep me away from the kids. kniving bitch. i dont see.dem she say i don care. i see dem she make issue. all dis i showed court. oh ya any issue make ur own police report online. bring to court.but for me it is muslim marriage. she has many debts n i used to help her.cause of divorce also cos she has debts n wont tell where the money goes.

i have 3 kids and she has like $30 plus k debts coming from credit card. previously she owes more then that but i help her. we have 3 kids. found out she pawn her jewellery, took license moneylender loan. she filed for divorce and we fight it out.

no shame bitch. wana claim me everyting. even my savings, insurance, sales or car and also still want half of the car sales proceed. but i showed evidence i provided for the family and her debt. in end i pay onli min amnt.
Old 19-07-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Actually, have to depend on the court order(s). If there's a court order - Domestic Exclusion Order, then the Respondent/Defendant cannot enter the matrimonial home (however this does not affect the home ownership at all, as matrimonial assets are a different matter altogether)

Again, no parent will be denied access to see a child. If either side denied access, one has to go for a session/hearing at Family Justice Courts to file a complaint.

Calling the police may or may not resolve the situation at times, because the police is bounded by court orders. Police can only take actions in such cases, if they WITNESS a crime in process i.e. physical abuse of spouse or verbal threats against spouse.
true bro. now theres no order nothing. during divorce there will be a period pf waitong time for the hearing. while in the process and there is no cpurt order or anything by right we can see the kids or even be in the matrimonial home unless a ppo is impose. thats why my ex wife smart she wanted to use the ppo. and womens charter is very dangerous. if she has clear cut bruises for being abuse that will clear cut been granted. but if she feel that she is being threaten or in danger also can kanna. means evem if u shout or threaten her she can file. i asked this during the mediation.
Old 20-07-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

My suggestion is to engage a lawyer. If you cannot afford a lawyer, you can consider to engage Legal Aid Bureau (Ministry of Law Services Centre - URA East Wing). Legal Aid Bureau (LAB) also have walk-in appointment to consult their in-house lawyers, which you need to pass through simple income mean testing (around SGD1500 per month and below).

Otherwise, go to Community Justice Centre (new State Courts building at Chinatown area), to seek for a free walk-in consultation. No need to book and no reservations needed, just walk-in and first-come-first-serve. 10 slots in the morning, 10 slots in the afternoon. Suggestion is to queue in the morning and get a slot in person.

Lastly, some good law firms can do a first free consultation (with conflict search need to be done). You can Google for these law firms.

Hope the above helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
true bro. now theres no order nothing. during divorce there will be a period pf waitong time for the hearing. while in the process and there is no cpurt order or anything by right we can see the kids or even be in the matrimonial home unless a ppo is impose. thats why my ex wife smart she wanted to use the ppo. and womens charter is very dangerous. if she has clear cut bruises for being abuse that will clear cut been granted. but if she feel that she is being threaten or in danger also can kanna. means evem if u shout or threaten her she can file. i asked this during the mediation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1