The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 28-11-2005, 10:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

I heard that if you have sex in a pool or hot tub, or any water, that it can damage a girl or even kill her because the water gets inside of her. Is this true? Or is it just a myth?

Cock la DNAT.. who told you that??? No, that's a definitely a myth — having intercourse in the water is not dangerous. However, it may not be very comfortable because water can wash away the lubrication in the vagina, causing friction. And remember that pregnancy can happen any time ejaculate or pre-ejaculate is spilled in the vagina or on or near the vulva — whether it occurs on "dry land" or in the water.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-11-2005, 10:12 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

how many days does the sperm lives on the girl's body? - posted by Waypastprime

Sperm can live in a woman's body for up to six days — possibly seven. That's why most pregnancies result from fertilization by sperm that have been waiting in a woman's reproductive tract days before the release of her egg — ovulation — takes place.

Outside the body — where they're not being nourished and protected by a woman's cervical mucus and vaginal secretions, or the warmth and moisture of a man's urethra and reproductive tract — sperm die anywhere between a half an hour to four hours after being ejaculated. If the ejaculate has dried out, or has been wiped or washed off, there are no longer any living sperm to worry about.

Old 28-11-2005, 10:14 AM

Can sperm get through layers of clothes and get someone pregnant?

Here's the deal: pregnancy can occur any time ejaculate ("cum") or pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum") is spilled in the vagina or on or near the vulva. There is a slight possibility that ejaculate or pre-ejaculate could seep through underwear, so people who engage in body rubbing should be careful to keep ejaculate and pre-ejaculate from coming in contact with a woman's vulva.

Old 28-11-2005, 10:26 AM

My boyfriend said that i cant get pregnant if i stand up right after sex because he says that all the seman come out if i stand up and wont get a chance to get to the egg? - asked by DNAT

Your boyfriend is wrong — pregnancy can happen this way. Pregnancy can happen any time ejaculate (cum) or pre-ejaculate (pre-cum) gets in the vagina or on or near the vulva. Ejaculate contains sperm. Even if some of the ejaculate spills out, not all of it will spill out.

Most of the ejaculate (semen) collects in what is called the seminal pool. It's an indentation in the vaginal wall just below the uterus. Standing up does not empty the pool. And trying to empty it with douching may push the ejaculate semen into the uterus. Sperm travel from the pool into the uterus for hours after intercourse. They can travel through the uterus and fertilize an egg up to six days after intercourse.

Old 28-11-2005, 10:28 AM

After I had unprotected sex, I rinsed my vagina out with water. Can this prevent pregnancy? - asked by WayPastPrime

No. Rinsing the vagina — whether it's with water, douche, or any other kind of liquid — after unprotected intercourse will NOT reduce the risk of pregnancy. In fact, if a woman does douche after intercourse, there's a possibility that it may actually push the sperm further up through the cervix, making it even easier for sperm to join with an egg.

Pregnancy can happen any time ejaculate ("cum") or pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum") is spilled inside the vagina or on or near the vulva. The only way to be sure of a pregnancy is to take a pregnancy test. If a woman is worried that she might be pregnant, the first thing she needs to do is find out for sure if she is — by either taking a home pregnancy test or by going to a health clinic for confidential testing. Women who use home pregnancy tests need to be sure to follow exactly the directions on the package.

Old 28-11-2005, 10:31 AM

***********Are there any ways that you can reduce the risk of becoming pregnant after having unprotected sex?******

Yes. A woman who is concerned about unintended pregnancy after unprotected sex may want to consider emergency contraception pills (ECPs). Emergency contraception pills can reduce the risk of pregnancy if started within 120 hours of unprotected vaginal intercourse. The sooner ECPs are taken, the better. They work best when started within 72 hours — during this time they can reduce the risk of pregnancy by 75 to 89 percent.

However, keep in mind that ECPs are for emergencies — they are not recommended as a form on ongoing birth control, because they are less effective than other forms of hormonal birth control. Also, frequent use of ECPs may cause periods to become irregular.

Old 28-11-2005, 05:26 PM

I heard a girl can only get pregnant on the 14th day of her cycle, is this true?

No, that is not true. A woman has a good chance of becoming pregnant from unprotected vaginal intercourse during the six days of her cycle that end in ovulation (the release of an egg). Ovulation usually occurs about 14 days before the start of a woman's period — the beginning of her menstrual cycle. She is less likely to become pregnant from unprotected intercourse in the day or two following ovulation, but it is possible.

Since ovulation occurs 14 days before the start of a woman's period — not after the start of her period — it can be difficult to predict. (Day one of the menstrual cycle is the first day of bleeding.) Also, many girls have menstrual cycles that are not the same length each month.

Old 28-11-2005, 05:28 PM

When is a person mostly likely to get pregnant?

There are days when a healthy woman is fertile, days when she's infertile, and some days when fertility is unlikely, but possible. And every woman's body is different. A woman has a good chance of becoming pregnant from unprotected vaginal intercourse — or any sex play in which ejaculate or pre-ejaculate gets in the vagina or on the vulva — during the six days that end in ovulation. She is less likely to become pregnant from unprotected intercourse in the day or two following ovulation, but it is possible. Ovulation usually occurs about 14 days before the start of a woman's menstrual cycle.

It's important to remember that a woman's chance of becoming pregnant also depends on the life span of sperm as much as it does on the life span of her egg. The egg lives for about a day. A man's sperm can live inside a woman's body for about six days. Because the sperm can "wait" for an egg for six days, fertilization of a woman's egg is more likely from intercourse before or during ovulation than from intercourse following ovulation. Some women learn how to chart their menstrual cycles to be able to predict ovulation in order to avoid pregnancy. But the methods involved need to be learned from a qualified instructor. The ways to chart fertility patterns require keeping careful records, practice, and dedication by both partners.

However, many women's menstrual cycles (especially women in their teens and 20s) are not regular. So, predicting fertility is usually very unreliable for young women, it doesn't offer protection from sexually transmitted infection, and is not a birth control method recommended for teens.

Old 10-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 20
lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!

How about posting the no of calories various sexual activities burns?
Old 13-12-2005, 07:59 AM

Calories Burned depends on various factors.
(e.g your weight and also the type of sexual exercise you are involve in)

on average/per hour
source http://www.calorie-count.com/calorie...vities/14.html

Sexual Activity, Active - Vigorous Effort - 105 calories per hour
Sexual Activity, General - Moderate Effort - 91 calories per hour
Sexual Activity, Passive - Light Effort, Kissing, Hugging - 70 calories per hour

or go here to calculate your calories burn for Vigorous Effort
http://www.fitwatch.com/phpscripts/v...o us&mets=1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyc_hmm
How about posting the no of calories various sexual activities burns?

Old 18-01-2006, 04:29 PM

What is AV?

source from http://www.japavs.com/faq2.html

"AV" is short for Adult Video. It's also often referred to JAV or Japanese Adult Video. The adult video industry in Japan is huge, releasing hundreds of new titles every month. It also covers many genres some of which you don't see much of in the West. These include amateur, bondage, rape, schoolgirl, facial cum shots (bukkake), scatology (pee & poop), and even older women videos, called "madam."

Old 18-01-2006, 04:30 PM

AV Production

Companies that produce and sell adult video in Japan can be classified into three groups: Mainstream, Independent and Underground.

Mainstream AV are the mostly widely available in Japan both in retail and rental stores. They are also the first to feature the most popular female stars, the girls you see in the magazines.

Kuki is by far the largest conglomerate of AV producers in Japan. Over time, they have built up affiliations with 8 production houses. Kuki, Atlas 21, Cosmos, Alice Japan, MAX-A, Big Morkal, Sexia and Gorilla. Although they do have some amateur series and the occasional bondage or rape-themed release, most of their bread and butter is presenting the freshest starlets in their first video releases.

HRC (Human Relation and Confidence) is a smaller AV production group consisting of the Cher, Rouge and Zoom labels. They still get the cute girls but they only release a fraction of titles as compared to Kuki.

Kasakura is a fairly prolific AV production firm whose videos range from pretty girl to amateur, madam, rape and bondage.

HMP (Houya Media Produce) is yet another group of AV makers in the Mainstream category. If you come across videos labels with names like Samm, Tiffany, Miss Christine, For You, Q, Jamm, Cream, 10, Video Bank or Sex 9, it came from HMP. Again, a little amateur thrown into the mix but predominantly straight sex, AV actress titles.

Cinemagic produces bondage and S&M. Occasionally you will see an actress in one of these videos who you recognize from a more milder video genre (e.g. Sanae Asoh, Nao Hirosue and Maria Yumeno), but this is the exception rather than the rule.

Marx Brothers is a fairly new mainstream AV firm. They have three labels: Princess, Super Burroughs and Boda. Princess is all AV Idol while the other two run the gamut from amateur to costume play to big boob videos.

Independent video companies differ from the mainstream groups in that they don't subject their videos to the censorship standards of the Eirin, a non-governmental organization made up of 23 movie studios. This has two consequences. Independent videos generally contain less censorship but since the Eirin also controls the video rental market, the indie titles are not widely available for rental by consumers but only through retail sales. In addition, many indie studios shoot for the fringe market genres so you're more likely to find your more adventuresome fetish subjects within this group.

Soft On Demand is definitely the leader among independent AV filmmakers. They often get former mainstream video starlets into their videos (Bunko Kanazawa, Ryo Hitomi, Mao Misaki) and also have an exclusive contract with a starlet of their own: Kurumi Morishita. SOD videos cover a very wide range of kinky stuff like rape, bondage, sperm and even taboo subjects like lesbian and anal sex.

Momotaro wins the battle for having the least censorship of any large independent AV producer because they use a special digital mosaic mask. Also, they mercifully tend to avoid producing videos that revolve around plots and complex story structure. Momotaro has a cadre of AV stars that seem to pop up every once in a while (like Ruri Ikenouchi and Nana Housho) but they tend to go with new talent most of the time. They have long running series focusing on fudols, kogals and amateurs, but the most popular by far is the Bejean series.

Moodyz (formerly Mr. President) works very hard on getting well known AV stars in their videos. A lot of their titles revolve around costume play, but they also delve into amateur, light rape and bondage themes.

Waap videos are predominantly AV idol videos. They produce the excellent Dream Shower series which is part bukkake and part gang bang.

Audaz features AV idols along with amateur titles in its catalog. Their Face series is one of their most well known.

Wanz Factory is one of the newest indie companies and mostly produces videos starring AV idols. They also feature big boob compilations.

NOTE: There are too many independent AV firms to be listed here.

Old 18-01-2006, 04:37 PM

AV Censorship

All legally available AV is censored (pixelized mosaic mask) in Japan. There is, of course another category of AV production: the Underground. Given that the distribution of such uncensored material is illegal you won't find them in any of the regular video stores in Japan. However, since the Japanese police are typically lax in enforcing laws pertaining to illicit sex, you can find some in and outside of Japan with some effort. However, the general consensus seems to be that these uncensored (or "ura") videos are inferior to the legal stuff both in terms of the girls and the production value. Most of the women in these videos are veterans of the sex trade and therefore not up to the level of a bankable AV actresses.

However, there is yet another category of uncensored AV, best describe as being smuggled out of the production cycle before mosaic censorship could be applied. These are a handful of these gems starring some very popular AV stars like Ai Ijima, Hitomi Yuki, Rui Sakuragi and Hitomi Shiraishi.

Old 18-01-2006, 04:38 PM

Behind the censorship

Most AV girls fake having intercourse (titles that are release before 2003). The mosaic censorship allows for enough ambiguity from the viewer's perspective that it doesn't matter whether the sex is real. A note of interest – titles that are release after 2003 are presented with the "real thing" using smaller pixel mosaic or thin mosaic (digital moasic) except those from KUKI and SOD which still utilitize large pixel mosaic.

Petting - Yes
Cunnilingus - Yes but not always
Fingering - Sometimes
Fellatio - Yes but often with a condom
Intercourse - Usually not
Anal - Almost always not
Cum shot - Sometimes

You'd be surprised how easy it is to fake a jizz explosion. On the other hand, almost all amateur videos are real. Also, most indie AV directors insist on real sex.

2005 NOTE: Most video release after end 2003 is wtih real action - all sexual acts. Also, new production houses such as "S1" and "REAL" utilitize "GIRI GIRI MOSAIC" - thin small pixel mosaic.

Old 18-01-2006, 04:40 PM

Why is Japanese adult video censored?

This is probably the most perplexing question about AV and the most frustrating since it's hard to pin down exactly what the roots of censorship of erotic materials in Japan are. There are many parts of the world which exercise much greater control on the display of adult media (India, the Middle East and Mainland China).

Japan's present day stance against the display of nudity (particularly genitalia) seems to be in stark contrast to it's artistic tradition. Whereas India had its Kama Sutra, Japan has it erotic shunga or woodblock prints which graphically displayed intercourse with the participants contorted into virtually spine-bending positions. Indeed both the ancient Japanese literary and dramatic arts were no strangers to exploring the sexual realms both in traditional and perverse forms.

One might expect that a country so steeped in religious tradition as Japan to have a moral issue with sexual promiscuity. However, the Buddhist and Shinto faiths lack the exhortations against lust and adultery that are so common in Christianity. In fact, fertility and sex are more apt to be thought of as natural and even celebrated rather than denounced as is so often the case in the puritanical West. Take for example the annual Jibeta festival which is a Shinto celebration of fertility in which statues and carved wooden representations (some of them huge) of both the male and female genitals play a prominent and public role.

It's also interesting to note that the sight of women's breasts are not considered to be a big deal as in the United States. The Japanese response is much like that of Europeans. Bare-chested women are a common sight on television as well as general audience newspapers and magazines. Even comic books and animation produced for a teenage or younger audience is apt to have the occasional depiction of a half-naked woman.

Despite all this, the image of male and female sexual organs are restricted in modern day Japan. Note that I used the phrase "modern day" because it was the process of modernization of the Japanese culture which brought about the issue of censorship. You see, back at the tail end of the +++ugawa era in the mid-1800s, Japan was suddenly forced out of isolation by the influx of trade with American and European nations.

From the perspective of a Western visitor, Japanese culture must have seemed not only primitive but also barbaric. Public baths and brothels were commonplace, as were the aforementioned erotic art and fertility imagery in religious shrines. Japan's political leaders must have felt a great deal of shame over this because around 1900 they began banning materials "injurious to public morals." In 1907 there came Article 175 of the Criminal Code which basically made those restrictions into law. In 1918 came a law that specifically dealt with censorship of the genital region in public media. The language of the law is actually quite vague stating, "... the pubic area need not be hidden but there should be no anatomical details to draw the viewer's attention."

In the aftermath of World War II, occupation forces drew up a new constitution for Japan and it included an article which would seem to negate previous attempts at banning free speech. Article 21 reads in part, "No censorship shall be maintained, nor shall the secrecy of any means of communication be violated." Unfortunately, with the end of the occupation in 1952 came the re-enforcement of those old obscenity laws and they have been in use ever since.

There is evidence that a reinterpretation of these laws by liberal government officials has meant a less stringent enforcement of censorship regulations in the past decade. Unfortunately, until the Japanese government chooses to officially retract those 80 year old anti-obscenity laws or the legal system deems the restrictions unconstitutional, it's unlikely that we're going to be enjoying legally produced and sanctioned Japanese adult video without mosaic censorship.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1