The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 16-11-2005, 07:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

which one?? and please back it up with facts. thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by qiucy00
It is an absolete article

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-11-2005, 03:41 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

What is an orgasm?

Orgasm is an emotional and physical experience that occurs during a normal sexual response cycle. During this cycle, pleasure peaks and is then accompanied by a sense of release from sexual tension. During orgasm, both men and women experience involuntary, rhythmic contractions of the pelvic muscles. The mind senses these contractions as pleasurable, but the intensity of these sensations differs from person to person. Each orgasm can also differ in intensity from one time to the next for the same person. For example, an orgasm could feel like warm, gentle throbbing in the genital area one night, and then tomorrow it could feel like an explosion that causes the whole body to become rigid and the mind to momentarily black out.

The four phases of sexual response are as follows: Arousal, Plateau, Orgasm, and Resolution. Arousal, or feeling "turned on," is a combination of mental arousal and physical changes, such as a racing heart, rapid breathing, flushing, increased sensitivity in the genital area, erection of the penis, and swelling and lubrication of the vagina. During the plateau phase, sexual and muscular tension intensifies. During orgasm, sexual pleasure peaks and sexual tension is released. The fourth stage is resolution, during which there is a gradual return of the body to its baseline state accompanied by a sense of warmth, pleasure, and relaxation. After orgasm and ejaculation, most males are unable to have another orgasm for a period of time. This refractory period depends on age (younger men can need only minutes to fully "recover" and older men may need an hour or more) and differs widely between men.

Old 17-11-2005, 03:42 PM

What is the difference between a male and female orgasm? - http://nydailynews.healthology.com/n...news/16354.htm

The most obvious difference in orgasms is that male orgasms are usually accompanied by the ejaculation of semen. Ejaculation involves the secretion of semen into the urethra (urinary tube) and a rhythmic contraction of pelvic muscles that forces the semen out of the urethra. In males, however, orgasms can occur with or without ejaculation. When men have orgasms without ejaculation, the pelvic muscles contract and you feel like you're having an orgasm, but the semen is prevented from being secreted into the urethra. Less commonly, the semen is pushed backward into the bladder during orgasm and appears as milky fluid that comes out during urination after sex. This is called retrograde ejaculation and happens occasionally when men try to prevent ejaculation during orgasm and is usually not a sign of a disorder. However, retrograde ejaculation does happen more frequently in people with diabetes or after surgery, causing damage to the nerves around the penis.

During orgasm for a female, the rhythmic contractions take place within the pelvic muscles as well as the walls of the vagina. In most women, there is no fluid ejaculated, but they often experience vaginal wetness when they are sexually aroused. Another difference between male and female orgasm is that women do not experience a refractory period and may have multiple orgasms with continued or additional stimulation.

Old 17-11-2005, 03:43 PM

What is the fluid on the tip of his penis before he ejaculates (comes)? - source from http://nydailynews.healthology.com/n...news/16354.htm

The pre-ejaculatory fluid or pre-come is a clear fluid that is secreted from the Cowper's glands(bulbourethral glands), which are two pea-sized glands near the prostate gland. This fluid's primary purpose is to serve as a lubricant during sexual intercourse. Not everyone produces pre-ejaculatory fluid, however. If you don't produce this fluid, it doesn't necessarily mean there won't be adequate lubrication during intercourse. Although Cowper's glands do not contain sperm, pre-ejaculatory fluid may contain some sperm, which have mixed in from the secretions pooled within the inner urethra. Therefore, there is always the risk of getting pregnant from pre-come, which can be prevented by the proper use of condoms and other forms of contraception.

Old 17-11-2005, 03:45 PM

source from http://nydailynews.healthology.com/n...news/16354.htm

How long does sperm live after ejaculation?

Although sperm can live for many weeks while in the testicle, sperm remains capable of fertilization only 24 to 48 hours after ejaculation. The woman's egg can probably only be fertilized for 12 to 48 hours after ovulation.

People often use this information to determine when it is least possible to get pregnant with unprotected sex. These methods are called the rhythm methods of contraception. Rhythm methods are not reliable methods of contraception. Pregnancy rates in some field studies using these types of methods were as high as 20 percent. Furthermore, they do not prevent the transmission of STDs such as HIV.

Can a guy hold his "come" inside during sex, or is an orgasm uncontrollable?

Male sexuality is extremely variable. Most men ejaculate within two minutes of penetration during sexual intercourse, then lose their erection and experience a refractory period. Some men can prevent ejaculation and experience multiple orgasms without ejaculation and without losing their erection. Although most men who experience multiple orgasms develop that ability naturally, some men are able to develop it with training. This is accomplished by a combination of interrupting sexual intercourse before a point when ejaculation is inevitable, deep breathing to reduce the building excitement, and contraction of pelvic muscle to inhibit the secretion of semen. A helpful guide on this matter is one called "The Multi-Orgasmic Man," and a guide for a wide range of questions on human sexuality is "The Kinsey Institute New Report on Sex."

Old 19-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Excellent contribution.

Maybe the admin should have a tutorial forum on sex.
Old 28-11-2005, 09:35 AM

Does anything happen if you swallow sperm?

Not unless it is has a sexually transmitted infection in it. A woman can't get pregnant from swallowing ejaculate — the liquid that carries sperm.

However, keeping ejaculate out of the mouth is one way to make oral sex safer. Unprotected oral sex (without using a condom or other barrier) puts both partners at risk for a number of sexually transmitted infections, whether they are giving or receiving genital stimulation. These infections include gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, hepatitis B, cytomegalovirus, human papilloma virus (HPV), herpes, and, rarely, HIV and chlamydia.

For safer oral sex, use a condom to cover the penis, or a Glyde dam or plastic wrap to cover the vulva or anus.

Old 28-11-2005, 09:39 AM

Does semen cause sexually transmitted infections?

Semen does not cause sexually transmitted infections. These infections are caused by bacteria, viruses, and other kinds of germs that can live in semen.

Semen is not the only body fluid that can carry sexually transmitted infections. Infections can be transmitted through blood, vaginal secretions, and discharges from sores. Also, some infections, like herpes or genital warts, can be passed through skin-to-skin contact.

Transmission rates are lower for women who have sex with women. However, it's still possible for lesbians to acquire and transmit infections through mutual masturbation, oral sex, or sharing sex toys.

Lesbians can reduce the risk of infection the same way straight people can — through safer sex, including low-risk behaviors and the use of latex barriers — like using gloves, Glyde dams for oral sex, and condoms on sex toys.

Old 28-11-2005, 09:40 AM

Can the taste of a guy's semen indicate if he has an STD?

The taste of a guy's semen is not an indication of whether or not he has a sexually transmitted infection.

But that does not mean that oral sex is risk-free. Although the risks of infection are generally quite a bit lower with unprotected oral sex than they are with unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse, using a barrier during oral sex can further decrease those risks. For safer oral sex, using a condom to cover the penis, or a Glyde dam or plastic wrap to cover the vulva or anus, reduces the risk of infection.

By the way, sometimes various foods, certain medications, smoking, and alcohol can affect the way that semen tastes. There's also a wide range of textures, odors, and tastes of "normal" and healthy semen, regardless of foods, medication, and drugs.

Old 28-11-2005, 09:42 AM

Im just wondering, is there a way to change the flavor of your semen?

Sometimes various foods, certain medications, smoking, and alcohol can affect the way that ejaculate (semen) tastes. There's also a wide range of textures, odors, and tastes of "normal" and healthy semen, regardless of foods, medication, and drugs. Semen can be opaque or transparent, thick or thin, sweet or salty. There is even variation in color — from white to a yellowish color.

Old 28-11-2005, 09:59 AM

I want to know if swallowing sperm makes you fat. I heard that it is 100% protien and 50 calories per squirt, is that true? - asked by DNAT

posted it before..

No. But before we talk calories, let's clear up the difference between sperm and semen. Semen — also known as ejaculate — is the fluid containing sperm that is ejaculated during sexual excitement. It is composed of seminal fluid from the seminal vesicles, fluid from the prostate, fluid from the Cowper's gland, and sperm. Sperm move from the testicles to the seminal vesicles through tubes called the vas deferens. In the seminal vesicles, they mix with other fluids to form semen.

A tablespoon of semen contains approximately six calories. Semen does contain protein, but it also contains all kinds of chemicals and minerals, including water, sugar, calcium, chlorine, magnesium, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and zinc. But it does not contain enough of any of these things to be considered "nutritious."

Old 28-11-2005, 10:01 AM

It is possible to get a sexually transmitted infection from having semen in the mouth?

Unprotected oral sex (without using a condom or other barrier) puts both partners at risk for a number of sexually transmitted infections, whether they are giving or receiving genital stimulation. These infections include gonorrhea, syphilis, chancroid, herpes, hepatitis B, cytomegalovirus, human papilloma virus (HPV), herpes, and, rarely, HIV and chlamydia. Of these, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HIV are found in semen.

For safer oral sex, use a condom to cover the penis, or a Glyde dam or plastic wrap to cover the vulva or anus.

Old 28-11-2005, 10:05 AM

What is pre-cum? When does it occur?

Pre-ejaculate, also known as pre-cum, is the liquid that seeps from the tip of the penis during sexual excitement before ejaculation happens. This fluid helps coats the urethra and helps sperm move. If there are sperm in the urethra from a previous ejaculation, then pre-cum could push them through the penis before a guy actually comes. So, it's possible for pre-cum to carry a sexually transmitted infection or cause pregnancy.

Old 28-11-2005, 10:06 AM

Could my girlfriend get pregnant if I had pre-cum on my finger and then fingered her?

Yes, it is possible, although not as likely as it would be by having unprotected intercourse. Pregnancy is possible if ejaculate ("cum") or pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum") is still wet and gets on the vulva and into a woman's vagina.

Pre-ejaculate is the liquid that seeps from the tip of the penis during sexual excitement before ejaculation happens. This fluid helps coats the urethra and helps sperm move. If there are sperm in the urethra from a previous ejaculation, then pre-ejaculuate could push them through the penis before a guy actually ejaculates. So, it's possible for pre-ejaculate to cause pregnancy.

As long as pre-ejaculate or ejaculate is still wet, sperm can survive and cause pregnancy. If the pre-ejaculate or ejaculate has dried, been wiped off, or washed off, there are no longer any living sperm.

Old 28-11-2005, 10:08 AM

If for some odd and unknown reason a guy ejaculated in some bath water and a girl got in could she get pregnant from that?

No. It's not possible for a woman to become pregnant if there is ejaculate (cum) or pre-ejaculate (pre-cum) in the water of a pool or bathtub. Sperm survive well in moist, warm places that are around body temperature. Pools are too cold, have too much chlorine, and too much water for sperm to survive.

However, pregnancy is possible if cum or pre-cum comes into direct contact with a woman's vulva or vagina during sex play — in the water or on dry land.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1