The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 27-07-2005, 01:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

How to locate Female G-spot

All records are extract from expert's advice... not mine..

It took me some time to compile these.... So please do not start unnecessary flaming if it doesnt work on you.

After wetting your latex covered finger with saliva or water-based lubrication, slowly place two fingers into the vagina. Using your index finger, touch the anterior wall. It is approximately a finger length up. Many women like having the person touching them use their index finger to place some pressure on the wall. Try making the 'come here motion' with your index finger. Allow the tip of your finger to tap on the anterior vaginal wall. Let her level of excitement guide your movements. Talk with her, and ask her how different formsof touch feel. Some women may not like the feeling of being touched there and may even find it painful. Another way to tell if you are indeed touching her g-spot is that there will be a change in texture. The g-spot area will feel flushy, like a small area of wrinkled skin. In contrast, the surrounding area will feel taut. The shape of the g-spot is similar to an upright kidney bean.

In addition to touching her g-spot with your index finger, I encourage you to use your tongue (remember all those tongue exercises!) and stimulate her clitoris, inner & outer lips. The combination of fellatio (oral sex) with g-spot stimulation is enough to make most women become extremely excited.

For the super adventurous couple, (ie. already successful at locating the g-spot and comfortable with this technique). . . Be prepared to experience a totally new feeling. The partner, instead of using his/her index finger to locate the g-spot will now use their index finger and thumb to pull up some tissue from the vaginal walls and rub it between her/his finger and thumb. Before doing this, practice this technique by VERY LIGHTLY pinching some skin together. This is what you are doing with the vaginal wall. To do this, you must be EXTREMELY soft and gentle. The vaginal walls are extremely sensitive. It is better to err on too soft than too hard. Most women will never have felt this sensation before. This is something just different feeling. There is no other way to describe it. As you touch her vaginal walls, always give her two different forms of touch and ask her which one she likes better. Good luck.

check it out.. click on the link to see video demo
How To Locate, Find, & Stimulate The Female Gspot

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 30-10-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 27-07-2005, 01:37 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

How to achieve The Female Orgasm

One of the most common complaints of women is failure to reach orgasm during coitus. This is not surprising. Coitus is one of the clumsiest ways to stimulate a woman. While coitus does provide an atmosphere that can be highly arousing, emotionally satisfying and erotic, the degree of stimulation to the woman's clitoral area is nothing compared to direct manipulation. Stimulation is limited to the traction of the clitoral hood by the thrusting penis (or dildo), and some pressure by the pelvic bone to the clitoral hood. Unless the woman has a very low threshold for clitoral stimulation, it is almost ludicrous to think that mere penile-vaginal intercourse is sufficient for an orgasm.

Given the fact that most women will never orgasm through coitus alone, do not worry. Many techniques exist to facilitate a woman having an orgasm and having great sex!

To increase stimulation to a woman's clitoral area during coitus, there are several option:

1) Increase the pressure from the male's pelvic bone, exerted onto the female's clitoral hood. In other words, do a little bit of grinding. Try moving up and down or side to side. During this period of experimentation, communication between the two of you will be extremely important (i.e. "too hard, too soft, ooh - I like it better this way, and yep - that sure feels good").

2)While the woman is in the top position, assuming full control of all the movements, the man should lie flat on his back, pelvic tilted upward, stomach muscles tightened and back flat against the ground, and lie perfectly still. He then should take his right thumb (if he is right-handed) and place it approximately halfway between his bellybutton and penis. This way as his partner thrusts forward, her clitoris will rub against his finger. Many women find this extra stimulation pleasurable, especially because her thrusting motion controls the degree of stimulation that she will receive.

3)Maintaining the same positions, with woman on top, an on bottom, the woman should remain perfectly still. Please note, while she is on top, she should tense her inner thigh muscles and her vagina should fully engulf the man's penis. In this position, the man can easily apply direct manipulation/stimulation to her clitoris with his hand. To increase the stimulation, the woman (only after 5 minutes) could SLOWLY rotate her hips, and/or move her vagina up and down along the shaft of his penis.

4)The woman can masturbate. She can masturbate from any sexual position. Probably, the easiest thing to do in the beginning is to have the man and woman both lie still, so that the woman begins her masturbation, with his penis deep inside of her - without the distraction of movements. Then as her excitement begins to increase, they both can slowly resume their coitus movements.

5)There are MANY more ways to combine manual stimulation with intercourse. But the basic gist is this: whatever sexual position the two of you are in, be it doggie-style, side-by-side, missionary, or sitting, take a moment and stop mid-position. Then take turns stimulating the clitoral area. As the two of you acclimate to this additional form of stimulation, and have figured out how to minimize the awkwardness of whatever position the two of you happen to be in at the moment, increase the pelvic thrusting motions.

6)For the more adventurous and willing to be focused on pure female pleasure . . . The woman lies on the bottom, legs tightly held together. The man lies on top, legs spread out. Instead of being directly in line with her, the man should be at a slight diagonal. In other words, one foot should be closer to her, than his other foot. In addition, his head should be 6 inches to the right (or left, depending on which diagonal he is on) and his head should be about 1 foot above her head (so that her head reaches his shoulder). This position is designed to enhance female clitoral stimulation. It does so by maximizing the rubbing potential between the male pelvic bone and the female clitoris.

Old 27-07-2005, 01:38 PM

The Female Ejaculation

There are many debates about whether women can really ejaculate.

Fact
1) Some sexually stimulated women release fluid. This is not just a small amount of fluid, it is a lot of fluid. It soaks the bed or floor or kitchen cabinet. If you have experienced any large fluid release, you will know it.

2) The fluid does not smell like urine and has a different chemical make-up from urine.

Question What is this fluid?

There are two camps. One says that this fluid is urine. This camp asserts that there is no other cavity in the female body that could hold this fluid other than the bladder. Furthermore, they report that many women enjoy being sexual with a full bladder, therefore, frequently during intense stimulation, women loose control of their bladder muscles and pee.

The second camp professes that this ejaculation is not pee. They state that this fluid, which is released by the woman is a form of female ejaculate, similar to the male ejaculate. As evidence, they site the fact that the fluid does not have the same chemical make-up of urine.

Either way the 15% of the population who can do this report that they enjoy their 'fluid' ejaculations, so what does it matter.

Old 27-07-2005, 01:40 PM

Where is the male g-spot?

I heard something about a male g-spot. Is there such thing? If so, where is it?

What the term male g-spot is probably referring to is the prostate. The prostate is an organ that produces about 60% of the fluid that makes up ejaculate. It is can be stimulated through the anus through the anterior (or front) wall. Some men find the prostate to be highly sensitive and stimulation of it (for example, with a finger) may help bring a man to orgasm. Some men can even orgasm from stimulation of the prostate alone. Just remember that the tissue in the anus is very fragile and can tear easily. It is important to use adequate water-based lubrication b/c the anus does not produce lubrication like the vagina and to use safer sex methods to ensure that body fluids (blood, semen, vaginal fluids, breast milk) do not come into contact if there is a risk of sexually transmitted infection, including HIV/AIDS.

Old 27-07-2005, 01:43 PM

How to last longer - male Orgasm ( part 1)

Many men complain of premature ejaculation. The good news is that this problem tends to respond to sex therapy. Clearly, if you are reading this tip, you may be thinking about this issue, but not ready to go to a sex therapist for information and help. If that is the case, then you have come to the right location. The next series of tips are devoted to what steps you will take for yourself so that you too can learn how to maintain an erection and look at some proven ejaculation dysfunction solutions.

In case you are wondering what exactly is a premature ejaculator, it is a person who on a regular basis ejaculates before he and his partner are satisfied. In other words, lovemaking (penal-vaginal or anal intercourse) is disappointing. According to Helen Kaplan, "the essence of prematurely is lack of adequate voluntary control over the ejaculatory reflex". These men experience ejaculation continence. Thus, it follows that men who prematurely ejaculate have not learned to recognize the pre-cursor sensations to ejaculation. This can be seen as similar to a young child learning to control her/his bladder. In the beginning children do not recognize the signal(s) that their body is giving them about the degree to which their bladder is full until it is too late. As a child ages, she/he develops an awareness of when she/he needs to urinate, control of bladder muscles and an understanding that the more liquid consumed, the greater the need to urinate.

A typical adult male not only has relative control over the timing of when he lets himself urinate, but when he lets himself ejaculate. Yet, as a human, there are times when even the man with the best control finds himself in a long car ride with a desperate need to urinate and is forced to pull over to the side of the road to relieve himself, or extremely sexually turned on and ejaculates before he ideally would like to. It happens. This only becomes problematic when the loss of control happens frequently enough to impair your day-to-day life. Recognizing the sensation(s) of the pre-cursory signs for the need to urinate or ejaculate are critical to the treatment process.

There are two primary treatments for premature ejaculation: the Stop & Start Method & the Squeeze Technique. Personally I prefer the stop & start technique. I believe that it is easier to learn and has fewer ways to go wrong. I will focus on two ways that the stop & start technique is taught. For the sake of explaining both techniques, I will explain it to you as if you are in a heterosexual relationship. Clearly some of you are in a homosexual relationship, single, or just plain curious. If this is the case, then even if the wording feels awkward to you, the information will be useful for you.

Word of Caution: Both techniques are male in focus. The exercises centers around pleasuring the male. Many women will get a lot of pleasure also because in the long run they will be able to start to be better satisfied because their partner's erection will be maintained. Second he will feel better about himself in bed, and thus she will derive pleasure from his positive energy. Do note, that because the exercises are male focused, that at times the female will need her time for direct sexual pleasuring. This may mean giving her manual, oral, vaginal & anal stimulation prior to beginning each exercise or doing it afterwards, or alternating days. In the beginning the two of you may be so excited to begin that this feels like a non-issue. But, for most couples whom I have worked with this issue does surface. Therefore, the two of you should take some time now to discuss how the helping partner (the female) will have her needs sexually satisfied (i.e. oral sex, masturbation...)throughout the formal set of exercises that you are both about to embark upon.

Old 27-07-2005, 01:46 PM

How to last longer - male Orgasm ( part 2) a long one. so i have to spilt it into 2 part.

First, the husband and wife should begin lovemaking. As soon as the husband's penis becomes erect, they need to stop. Then he lays down on his back and the wife proceeds to masturbate him. During this time, the husband must focus on the sexual sensations that he feels. As soon as he begins to feel like he is going to orgasm, he must tell his wife to stop. This procedure should be repeated 5 times in a row. After the fifth time, he should offer to pleasure his wife (oral/manual stimulation). This is important because she has just spent a considerable amount of time pleasuring her man and may want some sexual attention also. Before moving on to the next exercise, make sure the two of you feel comfortable with this exercise. Successful completion means, that for three nights in a row, you will be able to tell your wife to stop prior to orgasm, enabling your need to orgasm to abate. You will have achieved the beginning stage of control.

The second stage is to engage in the same foreplay, your partner masturbating you, but this time with the help of some lubrication. I recommend Astroglide. In my opinion, this is the best stuff on the market. But if other subscribers have different thoughts please feel free to let me know, and I will post your responses. Repeat the above procedure; the sensations may be stronger because she is not only touching you with her hands, but there is lubrication. If per chance, you ejaculate before you are mentally prepared, your partner will admonish you for not taking better care to feel your sexual sensations. She will redirect your attention to focus more selfishly on your own bodily feelings.

The third stage consists of the man and woman engaging in coitus (sex). The woman should be in the top position and the man on bottom. He then guides her thrusting movements with his hands. When he comes close to having an orgasm, he stops her. Together they wait until his intense sensations abate. After his sensations have substantially decreased, he again guides her thrusting movements. This process should be repeated five times for four days in a row.

For most couples to accomplish the above tasks will take 2-6 weeks. Congratulate yourselves for your hard work. To truly achieve delayed ejaculations may take several additional months of practice, but you will be well on your way to having learned successful control. With this new found control you will be in a much more superior position to pleasure both yourself and your wife.

For those of you who do not quite feel comfortable with the first form of the Stop & Start Technique there is a second version, which still depends upon the same set of assumptions. People who suffer from premature ejaculation do not recognize the erotic sensations that they feel as they approach the point of no return, which is the point just prior to orgasm. To learn control, you must slow down the process. The overall, theme to the second approach is identifying the sensations based on a numbers approach. The numbers may vary a bit depending on what you consider to be sexually exciting. I have merely suggested a few which others have thought helpful. What the male will need to do is to take the next week or more, both by himself, and with his partner to name exactly what sensations each different numbers represent. Zero being the least sensations, and one hundred being the most.

Zero = a flaccid penis with no sexual thoughts or energy
Five = an erect penis with minimal sexual thoughts and/or energy
Ten = ears being nibbled
Fifteen = reading sexy stories together
Twenty = breast stimulation
Forty = slow penal stimulation
Fifty = slow oral stimulation of your penis
Eighty = medium paced penal-vaginal intercourse
Ninety-nine = point of no return
One Hundred = orgasm

Now that you have a number system this will be your primary way of communicating with your partner (and yourself) what sensation you are feeling at any given point in time. If she is stimulating you to orgasm from manual stimulation you should be able to tell her at every different junction what number you are feeling. It may only be a matter of five seconds before you orgasm, but within those five seconds you should be able to say 2,5, 38, 69, 88, 99, 100. If the numbers are rising very rapidly you are exactly where you want to be. If you are able to take longer approaching each number, then you are slightly ahead of the game. Do not think for a moment that you are in any position to skip any of the below steps. It just means that you might have an easier time achieving each step. Developing control over your premature ejaculation will take time. It does not happen overnight.

Now, like in the first way of treating a premature ejaculation, after the man has become sexually aroused and has an orgasm, he should lie down on his back and the woman should begin to masturbate him with her hands. This time do not allow him to achieve higher than a 20 from the scale of 1-100 which measures his level of excitement. After he has achieved the 20, she must stop and wait until his penis returns to its flaccid state.

After he is flaccid this process begins again. This cycle repeats for 5 days. On the fifth day, the wife should stimulate him until he reaches a 25. When he reaches level 25, she must stop and wait for him to return to his flaccid state. This cycle of reaching a 25 and then stopping repeats until he is able to master this process for three days in a row. After the husband is able to reach a level 50, the woman must stop what she is doing until his feelings of excitement return to level 25 (the degree of sensations on a scale of 1-100). This process repeats all the way up until he can tell his wife that he is not only at level 98, and she is able to successfully stop while his sensations abate to the mid-twenties, but he is able to tell the difference between level 97 and 98. Expect that this exercise will take 1-3 months to achieve.

Having achieved success, the two of you are now ready to begin the next phase. This assignment is progressively harder, but operates with the same principals. Instead of simply using manual stimulation, the wife should combine lubrication and manual stimulation. After the two of you are able to complete this process, try using fellatio (which is a blow-job/giving head). However, in these two phases, you can spend one day on achieving each number at five point increments. If you find yourself having difficulty maintaining control, then feel free to take slightly longer at each stage and try moving by one-point increments. The purpose of using a one hundred point scale is not to bore/tire you to death, or make this process take any longer than necessary. Rather the purpose is to help the two of you to slow down enough so that you the man can really feel and recognize each stage and be extremely aware of all the different sexual sensations that he is experiencing. This is critical to his developing control of his ejaculations.

Now the two of you are ready for penal-vaginal intercourse. By now I am sure the two of you can expect that the one hundred-point scale will be used to help the two of you out again. As in the first stop & start technique, the woman is in the top position and the man is on the bottom. He again helps to control her hip movements. When he reaches the sensation of a 20, he must tell her to stop and wait until his penis returns to a flaccid state. After he has become flaccid, the two of you will begin again to pleasure each other (while the man's penis is inside the woman). This may mean mouth-to-mouth stimulation (i.e. kissing), ear nibbling, breast-fondling/caressing, dirty talk . . . . Once the man's penis is erect begin again with the thrusting of the hips. After reaching a level of 20 stop. Each day, increase the degree of sensation by five points. If any point seems to cause you difficulty, break the steps down into the actual five incremental steps (31,32,33,34,45). There is no need to rush each other. The two of you are not going anywhere. Besides, good sex requires lots and lots of practice. Good sex is not something that is learned overnight. Ok, once the man has reached a level 40, his goal is to let his sexual sensations abate until his level of sexual excitement is at a 20. This continues until the man has achieved a level of 98.

By the time the man has reached a level of 98 sexual excitement and been able to tell his partner to stop during manual, oral and penal-vaginal intercourse the problem of premature ejaculation has become a problem of the past. There is almost no need to orgasm any longer - unless you want to. Smile - Congratulations!

Old 27-07-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold

W0oW!!! this is inspiring and very detailed...cant wait to try it out.

thanks bro for sharing.Will put all the effort u put into use.
Old 27-07-2005, 01:50 PM

Sexual Positions *Ideal for new couples first starting to have intercourse*

Missionary Position (person with a penis or dildo on top) In the missionary position, the person with a penis or dildo is on top and assumes the dominant role. The other person who is on bottom assumes the passive role. (Each person is lying down, stomach-stomach, face-to-face. Most people may be able to remember using this position the first time they had sex or in their early days of sexual experimentation.) It is one of the tried and true methods for intercourse. Unfortunately, this position gets a lot of bad press. It is considered 'gendered and old-fashioned". I believe this is a great position. The person on top has a lot of control over the degree of stimulation that they get and the person on bottom can easily increase their sexual pleasure by masturbating while simultaneously having intercourse. If the partner on top is especially coordinated, she/he could also help masturbate the person on bottom. Some of the techniques used to create an intimate environment are eye-to-eye contact, guiding your partners hip movements with your hands, massaging your partner's neck/back, nibbling the other person's ears, necks or lips. And of course, whispering something that only your partner can understand.

Old 27-07-2005, 01:52 PM

Sexual Positions *For the creative couple who want a new sensation*

A slightly more technically advanced position, than the basic missionary position . . . for the adventuresome couple only. The person on bottom and the person on top switch leg positions. The person on bottom closes their legs (in the missionary position, the legs straddle (the person on top)). The person on top straddles the legs of the person on bottom. Visually, at least in my mind, it looks as if the person on top is doing a wide-legged push up. The benefit of this position is simple: for the person on top, additional stimulation to the penis/dildo and for the person on bottom, additional sensations on the inner thighs. Caution: the top position is (for a top that desires) a good physical workout. Expect to sweat.

Old 27-07-2005, 01:53 PM

Sexual Positions *Ideal for a heavy-set couple*

A variation on the missionary position: The passive person sits on the edge of a chair or bed, and the person with a penis or dildo kneels in front of them. The person kneeling then uses his/her or hips to thrust. Neither person is putting weight onto the other person. As the person thrusting is perpendicular, his or her weight is used more efficiently. Sex is exercise and does burn calories. While this position requires a bit more co-ordination than the missionary position, it is often considered less intimate. Face-to-face contact, and whispering become less natural when not facing one another. However, this position does allow for great foreplay. The person with the penis/dildo is in an excellent position to explore their partner's genitals with their eyes, hands or mouth.

Old 27-07-2005, 01:54 PM

Sexual Positions *For the advanced, bored and/or uninhibited couple*

Instead of assuming the missionary position, where the couple is head-to-head and toe-to-toe, one person should reverse their position, so that the two of you will now be head-to-toe and toe-to-head. Again, the difference between this position and the missionary position is that this time, the partners face the opposite direction of each other. Each person has a view of the other person's feet. Make sure your feet smell good! The angle of entry is different and often will require verbal communication. To make this work, the person on bottom will need to arch her/his pelvic area (back flat against the ground) and communication between the two of you will need to be stellar. The angle of entry is very different than what most couples are used to. I strongly suggest that the woman help guide the penis/dildo with her hand into the correct position. This is a great position for couples who want to try something new, and are prepared to make fools of themselves and be comfortable laughing about how hard this position makes lovemaking.

P.S. while each of you are now facing each other's clean toes, why not have a nibble? Some people love a nibble. Sucking toes and massaging the insoles adds an extra stimulation which can be very arousing.

Old 27-07-2005, 01:56 PM

Sexual Positions *For a woman who wants to have intercourse for the first time*

Woman on top is recommended for women who are having sex for the first time because it puts them in control of the situation. The woman is in a position to engulf the penis/dildo at her own rate of comfort. Of course the other person has some control of the situation too because they are constantly talking/sharing feelings throughout this whole experience. In this position, the person on bottom should tilt her or his hips, back flat on the ground. This allows for an angle that often many women enjoy. In this position, the person on top often lies atop with her legs stretched out or bent. Sometimes, she may sit straight up and slide up and down. Many women report that they really like this position because of the added genital stimulation (the vulva rubs up against the person on bottom's pelvic bone). In addition, men (again, if they are coordinated) can stimulate their partner's vulva (and/or breasts and/or other body parts) with their hands or women could masturbate themselves while having intercourse. Many people on bottom find this particularly pleasurable because of the added visual stimulation of seeing her breast. For a woman who appears self-conscious, I recommend telling the woman how much you are enjoying the way she moves, and how good it feels. This may help her relax. As she relaxes, she may start to enjoy herself more. Actually, this tip goes to all people. Positive reinforcement of pleasurable sensations/movements is a good way to encourage your partner to continue whatever she/he is doing.

Old 27-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

the article so long, I duno how to read lah ..

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 27-07-2005, 02:01 PM

Sexual Positions *For the couple who prefers to sit*

This position is for those people who enjoy slow motion sex. The angle for intercourse is not conducive to vigorous thrusting. Position the person with the dildo/penis sits cross-legged on the floor. The woman sits on top of him, with her legs straddled around him. They are sitting face-to-face. This creates a perfect opportunity to hug for a few minutes and be intimate. Be careful that you do not fall over! Sitting on top of each other and maintaining stability is a formidable task for most people. Some people prefer facing the same direction. This is preferable for those who feel less coordinated or embarrassed. You do not have to face the other person. But hey, if you can not laugh about sex with your partner, are you ready to be doing what you are doing with them? Sex is funny. Great chairs include rocking chairs, kitchen table chairs and, of course, the chair in the office. Sex on a chair makes for a good study-break.

Old 27-07-2005, 02:02 PM

ask WPP or mickey mouse to read story to you..he is a talking machine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
the article so long, I duno how to read lah ..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1