The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Chio food stall helper

Wild wild west western food at abc market.the daughter quite.hot.always wear tight sprag top with hot pants.but the worker there all from yellow ribbon project so dont play play
Old 07-01-2014, 05:13 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Wild wild west western food at abc market.the daughter quite.hot.always wear tight sprag top with hot pants.but the worker there all from yellow ribbon project so dont play play
Hahahahaaaaaa...................already got 'private bodyguard' protection.

See no touch, but see also must be D I S C R E E T . Dun get caught for eyes open wide wide and mouth drooling saliva on the floor.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
papp is one of the Best!papp is one of the Best!papp is one of the Best!papp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Hahahahaaaaaa...................already got 'private bodyguard' protection.

See no touch, but see also must be D I S C R E E T . Dun get caught for eyes open wide wide and mouth drooling saliva on the floor.
up u back bro. cc no harm lar hehe
Old 11-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

SIM University, the canteen near, malay stall, got one chio malay lady. I think she is helping her grandmother who is the owner of the stall. Alot walk pass just take a glance at her.
Old 31-01-2014, 08:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Today i saw this chio minah at the hawker center just beside harbourfront center.

The minah assisting in the chicken rice stall. Ask me "handsome" makan apa.

I buay tahan, see her so sexy, ok la, support her a bit, dont know later will give me a bit more a not. Her figure is very good, just a normal shirt and jeans plus apron can show off the curve of her figure liao.

Maybe include her number

stall unit: 01-31 Farasha Muslim Food

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alexandra hawker, the one opposite queensway shopping centre.
Leon Kee Claypot Pork Rib. 01-18.

Was there for a Sunday dinner last month. Noticed a young female helper around JC/poly/uni age. Girl next door look. 166cm tall. Great figure. Slim legs. The kind I wanna marry. Suspect that she is the boss's daughter. What turned me on is that she was guai enough to help out on a weekend instead of going out to tiong3. She had this innocent pout and big innocent eyes. Nice ponytail. With a bit of make up, can join Miss Singapore contest.

Other than the eye candy, the food is great too! But suspect she only helps out on weekends cos she must be busying studying on weekday nights.
Old 20-03-2014, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Amk blk 505 got one china gal selling Zhuo zha tan not bad. Go there with a friend and straight away attract by her look.
Old 20-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
This one married already, husband is young man who helps out at the stall. The older lady collecting money is her mother, father is inside cooking. She is triple protected so see only, no touch.
Old 20-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow View Post
Amk blk 505 got one china gal selling Zhuo zha tan not bad. Go there with a friend and straight away attract by her look.
Bro, do you mean pig organs' soup or something else?
Old 20-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post
Bro, do you mean pig organs' soup or something else?
Ya bro? Hehe
Old 20-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
This one married already, husband is young man who helps out at the stall. The older lady collecting money is her mother, father is inside cooking. She is triple protected so see only, no touch.
Ya. She look sexy and sweet.
Old 21-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laslaslas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kovan food centre porridge stall. near long q scissors rice
Old 21-03-2014, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
11_Frog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krombacher View Post
I saw another chio lady at the beach road hawker center, on top is all selling army stuff. Opposite golden mile.

Drink stall got one chio lady, unit 01-80 name of drink stall ban lee.

many viets and thai beer ladies serving customers there, dun mistaken it wor
Old 21-03-2014, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnSnow View Post
One chio helper stall to intro

Old airport road, from the NTUC stair case u go up. opposite muslim stall got one stall sell mee pok, the lady quite chio.

dun have leh bro, every morning i go there eat where got ?
Old 21-03-2014, 05:36 AM
Samster

Balestier hawker centre just next to boon tong kee shop, one chinese mei mei around 23-27 yrs old selling kway chap, bo baey chao, always play with her phone

knows how to dress, see for yourself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1