The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2013, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
julianvirtue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio food stall helper

Malaysian gal at Geylang 126 dimsum! very sweet-looking and pretty. tried and failed to chat her up
Old 15-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianvirtue View Post
Malaysian gal at Geylang 126 dimsum! very sweet-looking and pretty. tried and failed to chat her up
========
maybe u not property consultant, lack the 'seh' look?
Old 15-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Animallover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gal selling Pan cake at Hougang blk 644 coffeeshop sweet looking quite big boobs
Old 18-10-2013, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 23
SEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to all

i'll share my findings too. i forgot the block but it should be either 164/165 bukit merah central coffee shop drink stall.

there is a prc lookalike pretty syt stall helper which extremely huge assets. everytime past by sure got to stop and buy a drink for some view. usually wearing fitting top which show her nice huge boob. pop by if you are nearby
Old 18-10-2013, 09:49 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXCRAZY View Post
i'll share my findings too. i forgot the block but it should be either 164/165 bukit merah central coffee shop drink stall.

there is a prc lookalike pretty syt stall helper which extremely huge assets. everytime past by sure got to stop and buy a drink for some view. usually wearing fitting top which show her nice huge boob. pop by if you are nearby
Another nice share, will try to stop for a drink.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 20-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential

One nice PRC mid 20s helper in kopitiam at corner of Geylang Lrg 8.
Old 20-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXCRAZY View Post

Hi Bro Sexcrazy, 3-4 months back I have seen a specky gal few mornings I was there, not sure is the same coffee shop we are talking about. If I am not wrong the coffee shop is align to the Hawker Centre public toilet ya ?

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 20-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

SEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
Hi Bro Sexcrazy, 3-4 months back I have seen a specky gal few mornings I was there, not sure is the same coffee shop we are talking about. If I am not wrong the coffee shop is align to the Hawker Centre public toilet ya ?
Yes bro! If I am not wrong she does wear specs. A fair SYT prc with big booby ya?
Old 20-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=SnowLeopard;9875397]I saw this young PRC lady few times,
Changi Terminal 3 foodcourt at B2, the fish soup stall (Only one stall there).
----------------
T2 herbal soup - prc cashier damn good shape too. the prc guy is her lao gong, both PR now
Old 02-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I cant find a thread so i decided to post over here...i was walking to my house market to buy 4D and soccer bets for today..i went to withdraw $$ opp the mkt and i was waiting at the traffic light..While waiting, i saw a busty short gal opp my view buying ladies undergarments n bras..she was quite short n busty...I think she only open her stall only in the morning..the place was at Bedok res rd mkt...
Old 05-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyboy View Post
I cant find a thread so i decided to post over here...i was walking to my house market to buy 4D and soccer bets for today..i went to withdraw $$ opp the mkt and i was waiting at the traffic light..While waiting, i saw a busty short gal opp my view buying ladies undergarments n bras..she was quite short n busty...I think she only open her stall only in the morning..the place was at Bedok res rd mkt...
Bro was she buying or selling? She tends the undergarment stall? Eh, but undergarment store single man hard to go see leh haha
Old 22-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Lam noodles at blk 292 Yishun st 22. There have 2 MILF china woman, not bad looking, see already also gian.

Not sure is worker and the boss wife??
Old 27-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

There is one chio drink counter staff at kim san leng at bukit panjang brangkit road.

I think she is a PRC, very fair and do not sound local.
Old 27-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

AnyMore around yishun de.. Blk 292 saw last week lo... Was able to post.. Nice figure for the milf..
Mayb can go 925 the bread shop a lot 1 viet milf not a looking but sound teh and nice figure lo
Old 27-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 15
martins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to all

nex food court 4th floor selling fish soup. Sometimes she will cook and sometimes man the cashier. I believe is a SG girl and really cute like in her mid-20s. Her voice is also very cute and will usually buy fish soup when she is the cashier and drop all the coins in her hand (cheap thrill, but that's life)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1