The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nottiboy View Post
there is this chicken rice stall in the east... the owner is some middle aged ugly old man, but he has this smoking hot assistant helping him. suspect shes his wife, so timid nottiboy only dare to peep at her downblouse from time to time. better than nothing
So did you manage to peep and saw it?
Old 06-10-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Airline House 1 stall selling malay snacks.. Their daughter is smoking hot. Good figure, good looks & slightly husky voice!
Nice sharing. Is the location at changi airport?
Old 06-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Snakey65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
Just to share somewhere along upper Thomson road and slip road jalan leban, there a hawker centre, nearby there is a SPC station. In the hawker centre there is Chio bu helper in a noodle stall, stall facing main road I think.. Enjoy the foods as well as the CB's ( . ) ( . ) looks juicy sia ..
If I am not wrong she is from the char Kway teow stall.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakey65 View Post
No I think is the stall selling $$$$$ and wanton mee.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnSnow View Post
Nice sharing. Is the location at changi airport?
LOL, technically yes....
Old 06-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakey65 View Post
Yo bro this one I almost forgot, u just reminded me long time didn't Try Liao.
That stall is actually towards d toilet direction, if not mistaken is beside a stall selling Kuai Chap..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 06-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
LOL, technically yes....
Yep.. If u can get in, u should know which stall I'm referring to.

Check out my thread
Old 07-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a family dinner at Seng Kee Eating house jus opp a temple and ard Kembangan MRT stn last nite..While i was eating, i heard a PRC waitress behind me serving few dishes for tat table of customers....so i turned over my head and saw a damn chio PRC petie gal..ard 20-25 years old lady..she was wearing a green singlet and a red short pants..and i even saw her revealing of red straps of bra out...i think she is too busy to serve the dishes tat she didnt notice it..i was WOW...i didnt knw there gt super chio bu sia..i been there for family dinner occasionally tat i didnt notice her..The whole stretch of the road belongs to the same boss of Seng Kee..the parking lots r limited too..
Old 12-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sry samsters here..This time i saw is a hairdresser...Few days ago, while i was waiting for my buddy at a void deck at Circuit Road..i was sitting at a shelter below his flat.. i was lookin ard waitin for him and i saw opp its a hair saloon..it was jus beside an indian stall.. i saw a chio hairdresser inside the saloon..she was alone as i guess the saloon is goin to close as it was ard 9pm ba..After awhile, i saw her came out of the saloon and she pull down the door gate and walked off...so i guess she is the lady boss of the saloon..She looks like a vietnamese to me..abt 1.6m..very nice figure too..
Old 12-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
ahniu_7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahniu_7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

taman jurong hawker level 2 beside the famous duck rice got this new pancake stall.. the gal inside very sweet looking!

PS: the pancakes r nice too!
Old 13-10-2013, 02:16 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahniu_7 View Post
taman jurong hawker level 2 beside the famous duck rice got this new pancake stall.. the gal inside very sweet looking!

PS: the pancakes r nice too!
Nice intro, will try when passby.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 13-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 19
tailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to share somewhere along upper Thomson road and slip road jalan leban, there a hawker centre, nearby there is a SPC station. In the hawker centre there is Chio bu helper in a noodle stall, stall facing main road I think.. Enjoy the foods as well as the CB's ( . ) ( . ) looks juicy sia ..
She's not a helper, but owns the stall with her husband. The big burly guy cooking the noodles is her husband while she takes orders as well as serves the customers. She is very friendly and chatty. She always wear an apron, so you can only see the outline of her shape but not the cleavage!
Old 14-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SnowLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Chio food stall helper

I saw this young PRC lady few times, the reason why I buy from her stall time to time. But not when her FAT MILF PRC colleague mends the stall. Ha Ha.

Changi Terminal 3 foodcourt at B2, the fish soup stall (Only one stall there).

Not sure is she still there now?

Genuine good view / bad view / FR will continue to flow to this forum.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailgunner View Post
She's not a helper, but owns the stall with her husband. The big burly guy cooking the noodles is her husband while she takes orders as well as serves the customers. She is very friendly and chatty. She always wear an apron, so you can only see the outline of her shape but not the cleavage!
Yoooo bro spots on that's the stall, the foods not bad but portion is a bit small, you just reminded me to go back there again !

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 15-10-2013, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 19
tailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yoooo bro spots on that's the stall, the foods not bad but portion is a bit small, you just reminded me to go back there again !
Bro Nrider

They still selling at $2.50 a portion, unlike other food centres where a portion costs $3.00. Moreover, got eye candy!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1